Chapter 26- Kyle

I was horny as fuck right now but I didn't think it was the right time to bring that up. I knew bringing that up would have been super insensitive and I thought I had it under wraps until Leons hot as fuck kiss. My cock was pressing against my pants when he finally let me go. I hurried upstairs because I needed to relieve the pressure before I could even attempt to sleep.

When I got in the shower I coated my dick with coconut oil and I've been at it since. My dick was hard as a rock but I couldn't get any relief. I was tired and frustrated at what happened to Ebony. Did she really think we would push her away because of her past that in all honesty didn't phase me? Her boyfriend was a bastard who neglected her, not saying what she did was right but who could blame her.

She thrived on attention even if she wouldn't specifically ask for it. I knew that within the first day of meeting her and the first time we fucked her body which answered to all my attention in the most delicious way. The thought of her body under mine made pleasure shoot through me and I thought I would cum but I still came up empty.

"Fucking hell." I bit out, adding more oil to my dick. It was frustrating that I needed their touch but also the idea that my body needed theirs lessened the frustration. I was about to give up when I felt a hand on my back. I knew it was Leon almost immediately. He slid his arms around me and wrapped his hand around my hand that was pumping my cock.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me you needed one of us?" He said into my neck. I groaned and leaned my head back onto his shoulder dropping my hands. The sensation the shot through me had me staggering against him. I came almost immediately as he sucked hard on my neck. I'm sure he left a mark. I sagged against after I came down from my high relief washing through me. He hummed placing small kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"I love that you need me to cum. It's been the same for me." He whispered. "You or Ebony, my body belongs to you both and you both are the only way I can satisfy my hunger. I will never be able to go without you both again." He said softly as he turned me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips met. I was still hard the orgasm only taking the slight edge off. I needed more of him. He backed me out of the shower briefly breaking our kiss to grab a towel before he had me on my back on the bed.

Our kiss got deeper as he straddled me his cock grinding into mine. I flipped him taking control, I needed him so bad and if I didn't get closer I would explode. I kissed down his body until I reached his large cock and immediately taking it into my mouth. If you were to tell me one day I was be addicted to another man's cock I would call you crazy. But now I can't deny it.

"Oh fuck yes. Your mouth is incredible baby." He groaned out sitting up on his forearms so he could watch me. I had him all the way to the back of my throat and still was able to wrap two hands around the base of his shaft. I could cum from the sensation I had from sucking him off. I bobbed my head up and down using my tongue to add extra sensation. The urge to gag was a little less than last time. So I pushed him deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck baby oh fucking hell yes." He growled taking one hand to the back of my head and gripping a painful fistful of hair. The pain sensation was so foreign but my body loved it. He took control thrusting hard and fast into my mouth making me gag some but I loved it. I reached down and stroked my cock in time to his thrusts.

"I'm going to fucking cum. Your mouth is heaven baby. Goddamn." He moaned out. I rolled my eyes up to see the euphoric look on his face before his eyes rolled back and my mouth was filled with his cum. I don't know how he swallows all the cum because I made a mess, cum shooting out of my mouth as I spluttered around his cock. "Damn baby, you gagging from my cum deep in your throat is a sight I didn't think I needed." He moaned. I felt my eyes watering and I knew my face was a complete mess as I released his still twitching cock.

He watched me as I used the towel to wipe my face I was about to lay next to him when he tossed the lube bottle at me. "Are you done?" He asked almost teasingly. I smirked, he had a lot of stamina to be able to fuck all day long. I shook my head smirking.

"Then put some lube on your dick and fuck me." He ordered. My eyes widened and my cock jumped in excitement. He's going to let me fuck him. He chuckled at my facial expression. "You think I'm going to let you have all the fun and not want to join in?" His smile turned almost nervous. In all honesty I didn't think I would ever be fucked in the ass but goddamn was it a sensation I would never get tired of. And Leon was a big man, and still my body craved every delicious inch he gave me.

I popped the top of the lube open and coated my cock. Slowing pumping up and down watching Leon's eyes follow my hand as he bit down on his lip. I added more lube to my fingers before reaching down and pushing his legs up so that his asshole was exposed. I brushed a line covered finger over the puckered hole and his moaned.

I pushed my finger in slowly in past the resistance and his moan got louder. "Holy fuck." He gasped out. When my finger was buried all the way in I pulled it out and repeated. I watched his cock grow hard again and I could tell he liked the feeling. This hidden sensation that most men never get to experience but it was pure bliss and I was happy to be able to give it to Leon.

I added a finger and he cried out reaching for his cock and pumping it in time to my thrusts. "Aw shit baby that feels amazing." He groaned. "Fuck I need your cock." He all but ordered me. I loved how fucking dominant he was and that he takes what he wants with no shame.

I removed my fingers and lined myself in between his legs. I pushed them up more loving to see him spread open for me. I held onto his legs as that were up in the air and pushed my painfully hard cock against his hole. The overwhelming sensations of the tight grip of his ass while I pushed in had my eyes rolling back. His loud moans filled the room with moans of anguished pain and pleasure.

"Fucking hell you feel amazing." I groaned out as I pulled out and back in pushing deeper. He was in another space as I fucked him slowly each thrust pushing in deeper and deeper.

I released his legs and leaned down our chests pressing together. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I pumped in and out slowly our lips connected so that we were fully enwrapped in each other. We fucked kissing our lips and on necks and pulling each others hair, groping each others asses until he started trembling again and came in between us. I followed him over the edge filling him up until my cum began to spill out of him.

"Fuck that was amazing." He whispered into my neck after our collective moans turned into pants.

"God yes." I was dripping with sweat and now I needed to shower again. We both do. I pulled out of him and he groaned I put the towel under his ass and it caught my cum that was sliding out. Fuck, it was a hot sight. I helped him out as we walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and walked him in then stepped out to turn on the bath.

I rejoined him in the shower helping him wash, I loved rubbing down his body. He was sculpted to perfection and I loved to study his body.

"Would you do it again?" I asked after we had both rinsed off and we shared a few kisses. He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course. Why would you think it wouldn't?" He asked as we headed to the tub. I shrugged. I feel like I'm surprised daily by this man. He's open to really exploring all aspects of this relationship and it's refreshing. I settled back in the tub and he climbed in placing his back on my chest. I fucking love bathing after sex and I'm glad they both indulge me.

Ebony walked in a few minutes after we got in the tub and quickly joined us. This was just everything to me to have them both.