Chapter 9- Kyle

I woke feeling more rested than I have in years. I slept through the night and my body felt amazing. The warm arm wrapped around me brought the events of last night fresh into my mind. Leon kissed me. And other things that made my cheeks heat. It's been years since I've been with anyone in a sexual way. I haven't felt such strong feeling towards anyone since my last failed relationship when I was 28. Some days I thought my dick was broken because it wouldn't even get hard.

But last night, gosh, last night Leon showed me that I was okay. I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to relay how hot he made me. But oh god he made me hot and horny. I have never been with a man in any sense of the word and I wondered if he has. He fucking knew his way around my body like he owned it. God, I wanted him to own me in every sense of the word.

I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned at my crazy thoughts. What the actual hell am I thinking? I didn't even know if it was the wine that made him act on our attraction. I didn't even know if he like me more than in a physical way or if he just was experimenting. Those thoughts send floods of sorrow through me. We should have talked about it but instead I let the comfort of his body put me right to sleep. The best sleep I've had in years.

I sighed attempting to pull my body out from under his arm but his grip tightened.

"Where are you going?" He murmured a soft kiss pressing to the back of my neck. It was then that I became aware of my naked body pressed against his hard also naked body. I was fucked. There was no way I was getting out of this bed without taking this moment, the only moment I may have, to touch him.

"Bathroom?" I said quietly but it sounded more like a question. I wanted to see him so I turned in his arms. He was such a gorgeous man and first thing in the morning with sleep tousled hair he was irresistible.

"Good morning baby." He said dipping his head to kiss me. I let him before my fear of morning breath actually hit me. Surprisingly  he didn't have any but I knew I did. I pulled away and covered my mouth shaking my head. He chuckled and removed my hand turning me so that I was under him and pinning my hand to the bed. He dropped his mouth to mine again and I felt his hard cock slide against mine, which fuck, was also hard. The friction was so foreign but I loved it.

"God, you feel good." I breathed out as he thrust his hips slowly against me again moving to kiss my neck. I felt silly saying those words but his body's response made that thought slip right out of my head. He reached down between us and encircled both our cocks in his hand. It felt so good but also slightly uncomfortable because his hands had no lubricant.

"Fuck." He bit out pulling away suddenly. In a split second he was out the bed and hoisted me over his shoulder. I let out a grunt as he stormed into the bathroom heading to the shower. I let him take charge. I was his as long as he wanted me. It amazed me at how strong he was. I'm a lean man but still stood 6 feet tall and had a good 170 lbs on me. He turned the shower on not seeming to be a stranger to my fancy touch screen system before setting me on my feet.

He pulled me in for another kiss before backing me into the warm water our lips never parting. I loved the confidence he was showing because I for one was so nervous. He finally broke the kiss as both our bodies were fully wet.

"Talk to me baby. Is this okay? You have to let me know if it's too much for you." He said nuzzling my neck. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Please don't stop." I begged him. He growled, literally fucking growled. He reached out and grabbed some body wash and lathered it in his hands before reaching for my cock. He stroked mine slowly at first then faster bring my mouth to his again. I was panting against him gripping on to his shoulders. I ran my hands nervously down his chiseled chest until I reached his abdomen. I broke the kiss and looked down for the first time fully seeing him in the light.

I felt like a child on Christmas morning as I admired his body. It was incredible, chiseled to perfection. Not an ounce of body fat just tight muscles that called me to touch him.

"Damn." I breathed out running my hand down his chest again. My fingers paused as my arm brushed his cock. My mouth watered as I stared at him. He was big, I've never really seen another man's cock so up close and thought about wanting to touch it. I reached for him and gently took him into my hand. I couldn't wrap my hand around him he was so thick. He groaned as I gave him a test pump. I looked up at him and pumped again. He had his bottom lip between his teeth as he was looking down at my hand. He raised his head and our eyes met.

"I'm sorry I haven't.." he stopped my words by pressing his mouth to mine. I felt like this was my very first time but he grounded me. He continued to stoke me until I was panting against his lips. "Leon." I moaned out as my orgasm ripped over me. I sagged against him as he released my cock and held me tight. I felt him turn me so that the water was running over me bringing me back to the present.

When I looked up at him he was gazing down at me with a soft smile on his face. "I love watching you cum." He said softly. I blushed, which caused him to chuckle as he washed my body. I couldn't form words and he took my silence as contentment which it was. For now. I needed to talk to him. I don't do hookups or Friends with benefits and I wasn't sure if he wanted more than occasionally just orgasms.

Then I realized I had two and he had none. "Leon, you didn't-." He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine again. When he pulled back I forgot what I was going to say.

"Don't worry baby. There is plenty of time later for me to cum. But right now I just wanted to make you feel good." He said against my lips. I nodded not sure what to say to that. He continued to wash me and then he washed himself.

He got out first and grabbed a towel for me first wrapping me in a kiss and then grabbing one for himself. I finally had the motivation to use my legs and I went back to my room and sat at one of the chairs in front of my window. I was glad it was Saturday because there was no way I was going to work after the night and morning I had. He came over and crouched in front of me.

"We will talk about all of this. Because this is very important to me. But we've been neglecting our Ebony and I feel bad." He said. His use of the word our didn't escape my notice but I didn't comment on that.

"You promise we'll talk about this?" I asked unsure if we dropped it right now we would ever actually talk about it.

"I promise baby. I'm not going anywhere." He said leaning in to kiss me.