Chapter 67

Teng Yingzhi looked at the coin in confusion for a few seconds, and finally showed a helpless smile.

Ye Ci smiled and stuffed the coin into Teng Yingzhi's pocket, and patted it twice, "Put it in."

In fact, Teng Yingzhi was not sure whether he had it or not. Teng Song kept paying attention to him with lowered eyes. The expression on his face could not be discerned.

"Brother," Teng Yingzhi held Teng Song's little finger and asked softly: "Then can we still travel?"

Originally, they planned to travel around the world this spring, and Teng Song had made arrangements in advance for this. Work matters, spare time to accompany Teng Yingzhi, who knew that a few days before leaving, he would find a baby in his belly.

Teng Yingzhi is still looking forward to traveling with her brother.

"Of course, I'll play until you get tired of it." Teng Song's eyebrows were full of tenderness, and her fingertips kept rubbing his hand, which seemed to be a silent comfort.

After hearing his answer, Teng Yingzhi still kept his head slightly bowed. He could not see any happy emotions, but he was not unhappy at all. He just said, "I want to eat hot pot later."

"Okay, go now. "?" Teng Song followed him patiently.

Teng Yingzhi nodded.

Teng Song immediately stood up and put on his coat, squatted on one knee by the bed and helped him put on his shoes.

However, Ye Ci was hesitant to speak next to him, and finally couldn't help but said: "Huh? Are you going on a trip?"

"The itinerary was decided before, but it's not sure yet." Teng Yingzhi seemed to be insecure at this time The feeling child looked at Teng Song again.

Ye Ci grinned and muttered, "Do you know why Sisi hugged Xiaomu by mistake in the first place? It was because we were playing outside and no one knew about premature birth." After he muttered, before Teng Yingzhi could react, he changed the subject, " Forget it, you can't play outside until July or August."

Teng Yingzhi looked at Ye Ci steadily for a while, pinched the coins in his pocket, and remained silent.

They did not separate from Zhou Xun and Ye Ci here, but went to eat hot pot with Teng Yingzhi. Teng Yingzhi still had many things to say to Ye Ci.

Teng Yingzhi's life has always lacked a guiding Omega character, and he did not expect that it would be filled by the sudden appearance of Ye Ci.

The two of them kept talking in low voices while eating. Ye Ci answered many of Teng Yingzhi's troubles caused by her poor understanding of the second gender, such as why she couldn't smell her brother's pheromones at all before, but was stimulated by the slightest smell. Have to enter a special state.

Ye Ci smiled and said: "That's because you are very sensitive to Mr. Teng's pheromones. I have always known this happens, but this is the first time I have seen a living example. Then shouldn't Mr. Teng always have to control himself in front of you? Pheromone overflow? It's so hard."

"My brother's control over pheromones is beyond your imagination." Teng Yingzhi shook his head and asked for advice on how to control the pheromones overflow, because only he and his brother can control the pheromones. I never paid much attention to the smell, but now I know that there are other Alphas and Omegas in this world, I feel a little uncomfortable.

Ye Ci also spread his hands helplessly, "Normally, a few injections of inhibitors can adjust it, but there is no relevant drug assistance in this world, and I don't know how to take care of it. But if you just want to prevent others from smelling it, there is the simplest method Way..."