Chapter 35

After he finished speaking, Teng Song's eyes paused slightly, just like when he woke up in the morning, lazy and hazy, and smiled: "How long does it take to love?"

"Of course, the longer the better. "Teng Yingzhi took his hand. She was clearly bitter and resentful before. Now she and Teng Song slowly walked out against the flow of people holding hands. She felt that her feet were floating, as if she were stepping on clouds, comfortable and comfortable. , "If I have a sister-in-law in the future, there will be one more person to love me." Teng Song's expression did not change, she kept looking at him quietly with her head lowered, and said with a smile: " Do

you really want a sister-in-law?"

This sentence silenced Teng Yingzhiwen.

To be honest, I definitely don't want to.

It took him two years to melt the ice shell on his brother's face and make the arrogant and indifferent Mr. Teng smile and indulge himself. If his brother really has a significant other, then give him the love and attention Naturally, there will be less, and he will have no more time to deepen this already shallow brotherly relationship.

Besides, when my brother has a cherished lover in his heart, I am afraid that his eyes will be even more intolerable. If he runs to crawl into a bed, he will only die faster.

So the answer in his heart was very honest, he just didn't want to.

If he can really change his destiny and survive all the drama, he will sincerely wish his brother a new stage in life.

It's better to say goodbye now...

"So what wish did brother just make?" Teng Yingzhi did not answer his question directly.

Teng Song looked at him, with a kind of secret desire in his eyes, "Anyway, it has nothing to do with your sister-in-law."

Teng Yingzhi felt relaxed, but he was also very curious, has nothing to do with your sister-in-law? Does Yue Lao care about other things?

It's best to mind other things...so that you can take care of his wishes.

The two of them were walking towards the car and were talking when Teng Yingzhi suddenly stumbled under her feet. Before she could fall, Teng Song grabbed her hand and lifted her up and put it back down steadily.

The two of them lowered their heads, and one of the laces of Teng Yingzhi's calfskin shoes came loose.

Teng Song: "Are you three years old and you can't tie your shoelaces?"

Teng Yingzhi's cheeks turned red.

Here, He Ji and his parents also came back from worshiping God. After half a morning, he estimated that Mr. Teng was almost here. Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang did not dare to approach Teng Song easily now, so he and his parents planned to go back to the car and wait.

From a distance, he saw the passenger door of the Continental was open, and his eldest brother was squatting on one knee. With the car door blocking him, he didn't know what Teng Song was squatting there. He could only see his slender legs squatting down. , the hem of his coat was swept to the ground.

As he got closer, he realized whose slender ankle the eldest brother was holding.

Teng Yingzhi sat in the passenger seat, stretched out one leg, and looked down at his brother who was tying his shoelaces carefully. He was stunned and embarrassed. He had tied them before going out, but who knows how he opened them in front of his brother? The noodles almost fell over.

The eldest brother Teng Song is tying Teng Yingzhi's shoelaces.

This scene shocked He Ji's face and turned pale. He knew that the relationship between his eldest brother and Teng Yingzhi was different from his memory, but he did not expect that they had become so close.

Is it intimacy? He looked at Teng Yingzhi again with shocked eyes, and saw that he was still suppressing some emotions, as if he was embarrassed, and he understood in his heart that this must be the first time such behavior occurred between them.

In other words, this is simply the eldest brother's unilateral favor for Teng Yingzhi.

That indifferent, indifferent elder brother would actually kneel down and tie another person's shoelaces with his own hands.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, He Ji would never have imagined that Teng Song would have such a side.

This fact that he least wanted to see was before his eyes, which made He Ji's heart feel a dull pain.

He was so panicked that if he didn't do something, he would slip into the abyss step by step like he did in his previous life!

But facing Teng Yingzhi, who was guarding him, he racked his brains and didn't know what to do or how to avoid Teng Yingzhi and unleash the ill will on Teng Yingzhi from his previous life.

After tying Teng Yingzhi's shoelaces, Teng Song stood up. He Ji subconsciously avoided it, not wanting anyone to see the embarrassment in his eyes, especially Teng Yingzhi.

The morning passed quickly. Mr. Teng stayed in the cemetery for a long time before going into the temple to offer incense. When he came out, the group headed back home.

School was about to start, and Teng Yingzhi hadn't finished writing her academic paper yet. When she got home, she went straight to her room, changed into plush pajamas, and turned on her computer at high speed, like a primary school kid who was crazily making up for homework on the eve of school.

After a while, Teng Song knocked on the door and came in, holding his mobile phone and a plate of bright cherries.

"There is a missed call." Teng Song handed him the mobile phone sent by the Li family and reminded him.

Teng Yingzhi stuffed a cherry into her mouth and took the phone to check in a vague voice.

Seeing that he was writing a paper, Teng Song did not disturb him and reminded him before leaving: "Remember to come down by yourself for lunch later."

"Okay!" Teng Yingzhi looked down at his phone. There were more than a dozen missed calls, all of which were made in the morning. Come, the intervals are very dense.

It was not the couple who wanted to see their biological son, but a classmate of Teng Yingzhi who was relatively close. Making so many calls at once, it must be something urgent, so he went back while eating cherries.

Ten minutes later, Teng Yingzhi, who was dressed neatly, ran downstairs with her coat. She didn't stop when she passed the main hall, and said to Uncle Li in a hurry: "I didn't have lunch at home!" He

didn't even finish the sentence . , the person disappeared.

Li Bo went to inform Teng Song.

"Where have you gone?" Teng Song frowned.

Li Bo shook his head and said: "The young master didn't say anything. He ran away like a gust of wind when he came downstairs."

Teng Song remembered the pages of missed calls on his mobile phone and thought it was a friend looking for him, so he said: "In this case, we won't wait. Let's have dinner as usual."

Uncle Li responded, and Teng Song's expression remained unchanged. He glanced at his phone with no extra information and continued to deal with some matters that Shu Di had transferred online.

Here Teng Yingzhi got off the car at the agreed place and went straight to a roadside cafe. An anxious-looking boy by the window saw him pushing the door open and quickly stood up, "Yingzhi, here!

" During the Spring Festival, the usually quiet and cold cafe was also full. Teng Yingzhi avoided several waiters and walked to sit opposite Tan Siqi.

The other party had already ordered a cup of hot coffee for him. Teng Yingzhi picked it up and took a sip, "Why is it so urgent?"

Tan Siqi was in the same class as him, but he was not friends with the original owner. He only became familiar with Teng Yingzhi after he came here. He was the one with the best relationship in his circle of friends in this world. Just now, Tan Siqi said on the phone that there was something urgent and needed his help, with obvious panic in his anxious tone, so Teng Yingzhi hurried over.

Tan Siqi is tall and thin, with an upright and handsome appearance, and a good family background. His skill with the brush is not as good as Teng Yingzhi's, but he is better because of his rich aura. Teng Yingzhi has been told by his teacher more than once that painting is all about technique. He has no aura at all and is so ingenious at a young age.

"I don't know if it's inconvenient for you. I might need to use your name." When Tan Siqi said this request, there was embarrassment on his face. He obviously knew that he shouldn't open his mouth, but he was really forced to do nothing. .

"My name? How to use it?" Teng Yingzhi was confused. What is his name? Young Master Teng?

This name is naturally respected and even flattered by everyone in the upper class, but it is limited to the upper class. People with ordinary family backgrounds have no idea what the name Teng Yingzhi means.

Tan Siqi's family background is not bad. Although he is not comparable to the Teng family, he is still somewhat powerful in Shangjing. If something happens, do you need to ask him for help?

"Did you offend someone?" Teng Ying lowered her voice subconsciously. She needed help from the Teng family to suppress the trouble. It was obviously not a trivial matter. Teng Yingzhi didn't even know if her name would work. If not, she would ask her brother Please help...

He thought so, Tan Siqi's eyes turned red, "No, it's my boyfriend, you know."

Teng Yingzhi nodded, he had seen him before, he was from the dance academy of another school, he was very beautiful and elegant. A gentle, soft-spoken boy. It's just that his family background is not very good, and it is already difficult for him to provide for him as an art student.

However, Tan Siqi's parents are very open-minded and don't care about each other's family background. After all, they both let their only son enter the Academy of Fine Arts to pursue his dream.

Teng Yingzhi always felt that the two of them were going smoothly and would get married as soon as they graduated.

"Last year, his father was ill and needed a lot of money. I said I would give him the money, but he didn't want to, saying that the family's financial situation was not that good yet. It was also my fault that I didn't take it seriously. I didn't know that he deliberately hid it from me. " Tan Siqi's voice trembled as he spoke, "I just heard from his friend that his father's surgery requires a lot of money, and his family has been unable to pay for it for a long time. He said that he received some extra money today and went to a rich second-year man. I'm really worried about dancing at Dai's party, but because of his family background and status, I can't even get in!"

Teng Yingzhi understood that the host of the party was also a well-known family man in Beijing, and Tan Siqi couldn't compete with him. I was worried that my boyfriend would be bullied by a group of rich second-generation people, so I asked him, a man who would never lose in a fight for family background, to help.

"Don't worry, I'll find someone with you. Who is that person?" If the person is from the upper class, it's easy to handle. There's no need to bother Teng Yingzhi, he can just show up.

Tan Siqi said: "Huo Qinglin."

With a clang, the coffee cup in Teng Yingzhi's hand fell from his hand and hit the table, attracting the attention of the surrounding customers.

"Who are you talking about?" Teng Yingzhi was so frightened that her face turned whiter than Tan Siqi's.

"Huo Qinglin is the unstable second young master of the Huo family." Tan Siqi was still explaining to him carefully.

But why does Teng Yingzhi need his explanation? How crazy Huo Qinglin is, he knows better than Tan Siqi hearsay!

"I...or you..." Teng Yingzhi was only afraid of Huo Qinglin. Even if those things hadn't happened yet, it didn't stop him from being afraid.

Facing a mad dog carrying rabies virus, even if you haven't been bitten yet, you will feel fear, no one is exception.

Tan Siqi's originally gentle expression became tense after seeing Teng Yingzhi's vague intention to refuse, "Yingzhi, you know how dirty the second-generation circles in Beijing are. Bai Yue was originally brought here as a target of teasing by them. I I'm really worried, can you help me?"

What he said was a fact that Teng Yingzhi knew well. Although Huo Qinglin was bad and crazy, he was not obscene and would not really force Bai Qing into anything. But it was a party, and Bo Chuan was slender and good-looking, so there was no guarantee that others wouldn't have bad intentions.

He didn't think Huo Qinglin would notice whether a small character like Bai Qiao went home safely or was dragged to a corner by others after exiting the scene.

After all, a beautiful person with no background is the easiest to bully, and those second-generation people have always had no scruples.

If Teng Yingzhi were Tan Siqi, she would be as worried about Bai Qie's situation as he is.

Teng Yingzhi was silent for a while, and finally suppressed the fear in his heart by worrying about his friends. He thought that he had nothing to do with Huo Qinglin now. Huo Qinglin was destined to treat him badly because of the plot, and it would not be because of his escape. As for what to change, Bai Yue is not sure.

If he doesn't go today, Bai Chuan might be bullied.

"Okay, let's go now. The driver is waiting for me outside." Teng Yingzhi stood up pressing the table.

Tan Siqi looked at him gratefully and quickly got up and went out to the car with him.

The driver sent the two people to a villa in a wealthy area according to the address given by Tan Siqi. There were many luxury cars in the surrounding driveway. Before they even entered, they could hear some lively cheers coming from inside.

"Uncle Fang, wait for me here for half an hour... no, ten minutes. If I don't come out in ten minutes, go in and look for me." Teng Yingzhi did not forget to explain to the driver before getting off the car.

Escape~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 1 Lulv;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of the beautiful woman who read seriously; 1 bottle of Shanzhu (*≧▽≦), One or Two Winds in the World;