Chapter 3

He Xitang's words were so serious that not only Teng Yingzhi was stunned, but Teng Ruicheng and Uncle Lu beside him were also surprised for a moment.

Teng Ruicheng suppressed his temper and lowered his voice, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

He Xitang just stared at Teng Yingzhi and said coldly: "Am I talking nonsense? You can try it in the future."

He Ji changed the details of the plot, and then brought The impact also changes how parents respond to it.

At least in Teng Yingzhi's memory, when He Xitang got angry again, he showed it more through silent condemnation through angry eyes, and subsequent indifference and alienation. He was not as angry as before and wanted to slap him.

After all, they are family members who have been together for two years. Although He Xitang is a bit cold and not very close to him, he is still much better than his parents in his original family. Not to mention that his father Teng Ruicheng always treats him with a smile and does nothing. Teng Yingzhi, who has experienced father's love and mother's love, has developed real feelings for them in the past two years.

But at this time, the person he had called his mother sincerely for two years didn't even give him a chance to explain. He just listened to He Ji's few words and convicted him.

Even though he knew that this was only part of the plot, Teng Yingzhi couldn't help but feel a little sad and angry at being splashed with dirty water.

Anyway, he didn't trick He Ji into eating walnut cake at all, He Ji ate it himself!

Teng Yingzhi clenched her fists and looked at He Xitang without any guilt. "I didn't mean it. I didn't even know he was allergic to walnuts."

"You still dare to quibble!" He Xitang was really furious. , actually raised his hand again.

"Madam." Uncle Lu frowned and stood in front of Teng Yingzhi, with a rare seriousness on his usually kind and loving face.

Uncle Lu was not hired by the manor. Teng Yingzhi fell ill a year ago and Teng Song picked him from the old house to take care of him. After he recovered from his illness, Uncle Lu did not go back. It was obviously Teng Song's intention to leave Uncle Lu here to take care of the young master's food and daily life.

Regardless of whether He Xitang was still rational or not, she did not dare to vent her anger on Uncle Lu.

"Okay, you said you didn't know, then let me ask you." He Xitang suppressed his temper and said, "I'm allergic to walnuts. To prevent me from eating them by mistake, there have never been walnuts in my house. You don't like to eat walnuts, so why are you so so?" It just so happened that when Xiao Ji was brought home, you made some walnut cakes for him? You even lied to him about peanut cakes? You clearly wanted to harm him!"

Teng Yingzhi's eyes were full of emotions, "I didn't. Lie to him, I told him it was walnut cake. "

"You mean Xiao Ji even risked his own life to deliberately eat allergens to frame you?" He Xitang sneered.

Teng Yingzhi paused. He had too many shackles and restrictions on him, and he had to look forward and backward. He couldn't argue for himself. He just said: "I don't know why he ate it. Anyway, I didn't lie to him."

He Xitang Gritting his teeth in anger, "You..."

"Madam!" Uncle Lu interrupted her in time to avoid saying anything hurtful again. He said calmly: "I understand, Master He Ji has eaten allergens , I told you that the young master deceived him into eating, and the young master now said that he had not deceived him. I think that since the two young masters have different opinions, you cannot immediately determine who is telling the truth. It's false. It's better to wait for the matter to be found out before you deal with it. We are all a family, and it will hurt everyone if they are wronged. Besides, the New Year is coming soon. When Mr. Teng comes back on New Year's Eve, he will definitely be unhappy when he sees the atmosphere at home. "

Mr. Teng's words were like a shot fired out of thin air. The hall was silent for a moment, and the air seemed to freeze. Even the arrogant He Xitang was forced to quiet down.

After a long time, she said nothing and turned to leave, "Then go check it out. I'll see what you can find out."

He Xitang was obviously going back to the hospital to be with He Ji. Teng Ruicheng did not follow her, but just thought about it for a few seconds. After the incident, he said to Uncle Lu: "This matter...it's better not to tell Teng Song about this matter."

Uncle Lu showed a polite smile, "That depends on whether the matter can calm down before Mr. Teng comes back."

"Yes, yes. Yes." Teng Ruicheng nodded quickly and looked at Teng Yingzhi again.

Teng Yingzhi seemed to know what he wanted to say. He lowered his head to cover his reddish eyes with his forehead. He was really not feeling well and turned around and went upstairs before Teng Ruicheng could speak.

Teng Yingzhi returned to the bed and lay down, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door outside, and Teng Ruicheng came in with a cup of lean meat porridge. His tone was still full of fatherly care, "I heard that you haven't eaten all day, so dad brought you porridge. How much is it?" Eat something, how can you not eat when you are still sick?"

Teng Yingzhi leaned on the bed and watched quietly as Teng Ruicheng handed him a bowl of porridge without saying a word.

Teng Ruicheng sat on the edge of the bed and watched him obediently eating porridge. He rubbed his knees awkwardly and said, "Yingzhi, your mother said something harsh today. Don't blame her. Xiao Ji's situation was indeed dangerous last night. She felt sorry for Xiao Ji who had been living outside for so many years, so she couldn't speak out because she was so anxious. "

"Yes." Teng Yingzhi responded lightly, knowing that he still had something to say.

Teng Ruicheng was silent for a while, touched his head, and said softly: "Although you are not related by blood to us, you will always be your parents' child and a member of the family. You don't have to worry that Xiao Ji's arrival will change this. "You just have an extra brother, nothing else will change. Don't worry, don't be afraid."

Teng Yingzhi put down the half-eaten porridge and looked up at his father quietly, "So?"

"So you don't have to." As for Xiaoji, dad knows that you feel uncomfortable, and you will be fine after this period of time." Teng Ruicheng said with a smile.

He Xitang made Teng Yingzhi's heart froze, and the rest also froze after hearing this, "Dad, you also think that I am targeting He Ji. I deliberately tricked him into taking allergens, right?"

"Dad knows that you are in a bad mood. "It's okay, I don't blame you."

Teng Ruicheng is a very good father. Teng Yingzhi has received a lot of love and care from him in the past two years. He doesn't want to blame Teng Ruicheng. Even if he wants to cry, he still smiles. He said to him: "I understand, Dad, you can go to the hospital to accompany your second brother. I want to sleep."

"Okay." Teng Ruicheng was very pleased, picked up the tray and left.

"Dad." Teng Yingzhi suddenly called him. His smile disappeared and there was no other expression on his face. He leaned on the bed obediently, like a child waking up from a nightmare, "I promise you that you will get along well with your second brother in the future. Yes, but if there is any conflict between us in the future, will you believe me?"

"Yes, of course Dad believes you," Teng Ruicheng said quickly.

There was no joy in Teng Yingzhi's eyes. He just nodded, then lay down and hid himself in the bed.

Teng Ruicheng turned off the light for him and left quietly.

Two days later, Teng Yingzhi had already recovered from his illness. As for He Ji's condition or whether he had returned, he had no idea. No one around him mentioned it, and Teng Yingzhi had never left his small building. He knew the plot well and of course he didn't bother to ask. He naturally knew better than anyone else when and where he would meet He Ji again.

It's just...at this moment.

In the studio, Teng Yingzhi was sitting in front of an easel, painting an oil painting, and waiting quietly at the same time.

"Tuk-tuk-tuk-" The door of the studio was knocked from outside.

Teng Yingzhi's face was expressionless, and the movements of his hands did not pause. He just said lightly: "Come in."

He heard the sound of the door being pushed open, and then a series of footsteps approaching from far away, stopping beside him.

He Ji's cold voice was like snow outside the window, falling on his pocket, "I heard that you were also sick the day I was sent to the hospital?"

"It's nothing, I just caught a cold from the cold wind." Teng Yingzhi looked up at him. , what I saw was the completely undisguised malice on He Ji's face.

He didn't want to be at odds with He Ji. He wanted to know if He Ji could change the plot. What if? What if He Ji can do it?

Teng Yingzhi held back and didn't even mention a word about walnut cake.

But at this moment, He Ji bent down and took his left hand with mocking eyes.

Teng Yingzhi wears a conch bead full of diamond bracelet on his left wrist. It has a unisex design, luxurious but not exaggerated. It was given to him by his eldest brother Teng Song on his birthday last year. I don't know whether I should say that Teng Song has good taste or the designer's ingenious conception. Although it is a unisex design, the pink conch beads are more feminine. When worn on Teng Yingzhi's fair and slender wrist, there is no sense of disobedience at all. Show your femininity.

He Ji sneered and said: "I saw it on the news last year. Master Stone's proud work, with a sky-high price of 20 million US dollars, turned out to be with you."

Teng Yingzhi didn't know what he wanted to do with his eccentricity. Hearing this He directly took off the bracelet and handed it to him, "Second brother, do you like it? It's for you."

"For me?" He Ji was still laughing one second, and the next second he shook Teng Yingzhi hard with daggers in his eyes. A slap in the face.

There was a snap, he didn't know how much force he used, and it resounded throughout the studio.

Teng Yingzhi was stunned before the severe pain spread.

He had never been beaten before. Before he came here, he was also the young master who made a fortune in a wealthy family. Even though there was no warmth at home, his parents only regarded him as a perfect work for public display, and his brothers only regarded him as a He could be a tool for marriage, but no one had touched him when he was growing up. Even his body, especially his face as delicate and eye-catching as a pearl, the family members were extremely protective of him.

Not to mention like He Ji, slap him in the face!

All the emotions that had been suppressed before reached their peak at this moment. Teng Yingzhi ignored the pain on his face. He stood up and couldn't stop shaking with anger.

He Ji did not notice anything unusual about Teng Yingzhi, and still stood on the moral high ground and scolded him bitterly, "Have you forgotten that everything you are enjoying now should be mine! What qualifications do you have to take my things and say Give it to me? That's ridiculous!"

Before he could finish his words, a bucket of cold water poured over his body and head, and then with a bang, Teng Yingzhi hit He Ji's head with the bucket of water!

The small bucket was made of brass, and He Ji was hit so suddenly that he covered his head and fell to the ground screaming in pain.

Teng Yingzhi was so angry that she gritted her teeth. You didn't calm down and wanted to punch him again! Kick him!

Suddenly his eyes went dark. When he opened his eyes again, he was sitting in front of the easel painting, with the bucket at his feet without a ripple. The studio was quiet and he was the only one.

"Fuck..." Teng Yingzhi said dirty words for the first time in her life.

He was sanctioned by the plot. I don't know what irreparable consequences he had when he hit He Ji. The consciousness of the world directly flashed back time.

There was another knock on the studio door. Teng Yingzhi came to her senses and quickly took off the bracelet from her wrist and hid it in the brush stand nearby.

He didn't want to get slapped by He Ji again.