Chapter 10

The wind was not strong outside, but it was enough to blow away the light pheromones on Teng Yingzhi's body. Teng Song almost held him in her arms and could smell a little aroma of wine when she lowered her head.

Their legs almost tripped together under the umbrella, and the sound of rustling falling snow could be heard in their ears.

Teng Yingzhi felt a little difficult to move and wanted to get away a little. It's not raining, so there's no need to get so close to avoid the snow, but if he breaks free a little, his brother will hug him back with a stronger and more domineering force, and the arms around his waist will become tighter.

"..."

Teng Yingzhi murmured in her heart, but she didn't dare to ask, so she simply obeyed in silence.

Besides, it's freezing outside, so it feels warm against my brother's body.

The two of them stepped on the snow under their feet. Teng Song's steps were steady and strong. He took one step, and Teng Yingzhi had to follow two or three steps carefully. From time to time, her feet would slip and she would fall. At this time, Teng Yingzhi would directly Holding his waist, he lifted him up to stand still. Slowly, Teng Yingzhi also reached out and grabbed Teng Song's coat at the waist, and snuggled quietly next to him.

The wind and snow were all blocked by the black umbrella, and under the umbrella there were only the inconsistent steps of the two people and the purposeful strength of holding each other in their arms.

Not far after walking out, Teng Yingzhi suddenly saw two figures walking far away from the other side in the heavy snow. They were Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang. They probably thought it was too cold outside, so they did not bring He Ji with them.

Teng Yingzhi slowly stopped, and Teng Song stopped after he noticed it. He seemed not to have seen the couple walking opposite, or in other words, he had no intention of stopping even if he did.

"Are you going out?" Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang saw the two people stopped and walked up quickly holding umbrellas.

"Is something wrong?" Teng Song's eyes were dark.

He didn't seem to be in a good mood and his tone was flat, so He Xitang didn't dare to speak.

Teng Ruicheng said: "Ah, yes, we are going to find you. In a few days..."

"If you have anything to do, just wait." Teng Ruicheng's tone was cold and impatient, and he interrupted abruptly without listening to what Teng Ruicheng had finished. , directly hugged Teng Yingzhi and left.

Teng Yingzhi was almost dragged away by him. It took him a long time to recover and finally staggered to keep up with him.

He turned around and took a look. His parents stood there awkwardly. They waited until they were far away before entering Teng Yingzhi's small building, intending to wait for Teng Song to come back.

After entering the garage, Teng Song got directly into the passenger seat. He was not sure whether he could drive in his current condition, so he pinched his eyebrows and said to Teng Yingzhi: "You drive."

Teng Yingzhi was stunned, "Huh? Brother, I I just got my driver's license during the summer vacation."

Teng Yan said, "When you were in high school, you went racing on the winding mountain road with a group of kids. Why didn't you think about the driver's license?"

"Just drive, don't think I'm driving too slowly." Yingzhi slowly opened the car door and went in, muttering to himself that racing was something the original owner did and not him...

Teng Yingzhi started the car. Fortunately, the garage had a large space, so he could move it as he pleased. After deciding the route, he held the steering wheel with both hands. He leaned forward slightly and drove seriously. From head to toe, even his hair showed that he was a complete novice.

Teng Song looked at his serious appearance from the side, and unconsciously smiled again without making a sound, and Teng Yingzhi didn't notice it either. He drove the Maybach like an old man, which could accelerate to 100 kilometers per hour in five seconds. He drove slowly out of the manor, and when he got on the road, he only dared to go to the right and drive at the lowest speed.

Occasionally, he would pass by a few vehicles that kept honking and whizzing by, until a sports car suddenly slowed down and ran alongside him. The people inside rolled down their windows and laughed and shouted something at him before driving away quickly. Ying Zhicai realized that she had been laughed at, and her cheeks were immediately flushed. She was annoyed and ashamed, and did not dare to step on the accelerator.

Teng Song's deep and tolerant voice sounded at the right time, "It's snowing heavily, it's safer to drive slowly."

"That's right!" Teng Yingzhi glared at the taillights in front of the car, "They should be arrested and retake subject one."

Teng Song closed his eyes, rested his elbow on the car window and supported his forehead, smiling softly. The airtight carriage allowed Teng Yingzhi's aroma of wine to escape. Teng Song was immersed in it and felt very happy. She hoped that Teng Yingzhi would drive as slowly as possible.

Halfway through the journey, the closer we got to the city center, the more cars there were on the road, but everyone was driving slowly, especially with a Maybach lying in the middle. Other car owners took the initiative to stay away for fear of being scratched. On the contrary, Let Teng Yingzhi stop being nervous and move slowly with the traffic.

He finally took the time to turn around and glance at his brother in the passenger seat. Seeing him lazily closing his eyes and dozing off, he suddenly felt guilty. He wondered if he had driven too slowly and made him fall asleep.

"Brother, we are almost there. If you fall asleep like this, you will be cold when you get off the bus." Teng Yingzhi reminded him in a low voice.

"I'm not asleep." Teng Song didn't move, and there was really no hint of sleepiness in his voice. He still closed his eyes and said, "Want to listen to music?"

"No, I'm afraid you'll catch a cold." The two started chatting, Teng Yingzhi thought of her parents who were still waiting in the hall, and couldn't help but say, "Mom and dad should come to you to discuss your second brother's birthday."

"What are you discussing with me about his birthday?" Teng Song didn't care. Not even a question.

There was really no need to discuss anything with him. Everything in this small family in the manor had nothing to do with Teng Yingzhi. Even though Teng Yingzhi had become close to him in the past two years, Teng Yingzhi never showed up at his birthday party. However, in the past two years, I did remember to give him a birthday gift, but I only asked my assistant to do it for him, and I never showed up before the 14th.

What's more, it doesn't matter whether He Ji, who has no emotional basis, is his biological brother who has been living abroad for 20 years.

Teng Yingzhi hesitated for a moment whether to mention it to Teng Song. If he did, it would seem like he was deliberately complaining... After thinking for a long time, he still didn't say anything even though he had reached his destination, so he finally let it go.

After getting off the car and going straight to the elevator, Teng Yan put his hand directly on Teng Ying's shoulder. She didn't hold him as tightly as she did in the snow before, but she still had some strength to hold him close.

Teng Yingzhi's previously forgotten thoughts popped up in his mind again. Was his brother sticking to him on purpose?

It seems that I have never seen him hugging me like this frequently before.

The word "hug, hug, hug" touched Teng Yingzhi's sensitive nerves. He seemed to be holding his mask, but he was actually patting his heated cheeks.

I really think too much.

It was already the end of the year, and there were more people in the supermarket than usual. Teng Song rarely came to such places. She just felt that there were people everywhere, which dissipated the aroma of wine from Teng Yingzhi's body. He frowned slightly and held the person closer in his arms.

Teng Yingzhi led him directly to the drinking area, his face getting redder and redder. There were too many people staring at them along the way.

The eyes of passers-by were different, and they all shone slightly. Even some people from a little distance stood on tiptoes to take a look.

Teng Song's tall figure stands out from the crowd and is extremely eye-catching, especially his handsome face that is incomparable to all living beings. It is made of gold and jade. If it weren't for the Teng Yingzhi hugged by his arm, and his eyes and temperament are too cold, it is difficult to get close. I don't know. Attracted many men and women who wanted contact information.

"The difference in body shape is so delicious."

"I'm crazy, I'm so excited. I was so embarrassed when I was reading a novel!"

"The little one is so cute."

"It's a pity that you can't see your face with a mask on . What does it look like, but I just saw the eyes, they are so cute!"

Teng Yingzhi heard her whisper and her face was so hot that it almost exploded, they are not a couple! Don't see two men hugging each other and assume that they are a couple!

Teng Yingzhi took Teng Song's hand and ran towards the imported drinks area, finally escaping from the crowd.

He looked at Teng Song cautiously, feeling uneasy. In both lives of the original owner of the book, his secret love for his elder brother Teng Song was discovered by the other party, which led to a series of punishments. Although in the first life, Teng Song was just annoyed after noticing it and did not do any real punishment, the original owner still lived a happy life. But in the second life of He Ji's rebirth, this secret love was taken advantage of by He Ji, which led to the plot of drugging and crawling into bed, which completely angered Teng Song.

In any case, Teng Song was not tolerant of this fake brother's secret feelings, and Teng Yingzhi did not want to offend him in advance.

Teng Song didn't seem to hear the discussion in the crowd just now. He just let go of Teng Yingzhi's hand, then put his arms around his shoulders domineeringly and hugged him to his side. He stood in front of the shelf and carefully selected peach wine.

Teng Yingzhi breathed a sigh of relief silently.

After picking out two bottles of peach wine, Teng Yingzhi ran to the deli section to buy a roasted chicken leg, and then she pulled her brother and fled the supermarket as fast as she could.

On the way back, the snow gradually eased, so Teng Song drove because Teng Yingzhi wanted to go home and eat chicken drumsticks, and was afraid that the drumsticks would get cold if she wandered back slowly.

Teng Yingzhi's mood became very stable when she and Teng Yingzhi were in a confined space, but like Teng Yingzhi, she still drove the Maybach like an old man.

Teng Yingzhi said dissatisfied: "Brother, please drive faster."

Teng Yan replied slowly: "If you drive faster, I'm afraid you will catch me and take the test for subject one."

Teng Yingzhi: "..."

"Then I want to be in your car. Eat chicken legs." Teng Yingzhi threatened him.

Teng Song frowned slightly, fearing that the smell of roasted chicken legs would cover up the aroma of wine, so he had no choice but to hurry back to the manor.

The two of them came back as they went out, holding black umbrellas together and returning to Teng Yingzhi's small building. As soon as they entered, Uncle Lu took the umbrella and another servant came forward to take their coats. Feeling that something was wrong with the young master's coat, there was a rattling sound in the pocket, and then he took out a roasted chicken leg that was still warm in a shopping bag.

Teng Yingzhi and the servant were embarrassed for a moment. He reached out to take it and wanted to run back to the kitchen to eat the chicken legs and continue making dessert.

In the hall, Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang had been waiting for Teng Song to come back. When they saw Teng Song coming in, they immediately stood up.

Teng Song sat on the sofa opposite the couple without squinting. Without waiting for them to speak, he said directly: "Ying Zhi, come here."

What the couple wanted to say was blocked immediately, and they could only wait for Teng Song to take the initiative to ask questions.

Teng Yingzhi paused as he was about to run. He was at a loss for a few seconds holding the chicken drumsticks in his hands, then slowly walked to him and sat down next to him. He deliberately put the chicken legs in his pocket to keep them warm. They would be cold by the time they finished discussing.

Teng Song seemed to know what he was thinking, and said slowly: "Eat here directly, and no one will let you eat."

"..."

Teng Yingzhi lowered his head. He knew what his parents were going to say when they came over. It's so embarrassing to eat chicken drumsticks while listening!