Chapter 20

Teng Song had never been in such a miserable moment. He was only wearing a bath towel, and there was a danger of it being ripped off at any time.

Fortunately, I had quick eyesight and quick hands to grab him, otherwise he would have been dragged away by the drunken kid.

Teng Song took deep breaths again and again, and his naked and muscular chest stretched out with smooth muscle lines. He held back and said: "Let go."

"I don't!" Teng Yingzhi lay on the bed, her whole little face buried in the quilt, and came out The voices were buzzing.

"Teng Yingzhi!" Teng Song scolded.

The white and tender hands holding his towel pushed it down harder, and a muffled cry came from under the quilt, "Don't go... please..."

Teng Song was not moved by his sobs. But he didn't really lose his temper with a drunk person. Scolding him didn't work, so he could only hold his hand helplessly and wanted to pry his fingers apart one by one. When he lowered his head, he suddenly saw his slender wrist. There is a circle of crow-green bruises.

Maybe it's not serious, but the skin is too delicate and fair, making the ring of finger marks extremely conspicuous.

Teng Song immediately remembered the time when he first met him, with tears in his eyes, surrounded by a group of people. At that time, he was really protecting his wrist, and he didn't know who was injured.

"Okay, I won't leave." Teng Song felt relieved, wiped the water droplets from the ends of his hair with his nightgown, and whispered to soothe the crying boy.

He followed Teng Yingzhi's strength and sat down on the edge of the bed. Teng Yingzhi immediately let go of a corner of the towel like a snake on a stick, and then grabbed Teng Song's hand tightly, refusing to let go.

Teng Song really couldn't leave now, and even taking off her bath towel was useless.

He didn't want to leave either, so he helped Teng Yingzhi lie back down, still holding her hand.

"Tell me, who was bullied at the banquet just now?" Teng Song rubbed the bruise on his wrist and compared it with his own hand. Although it was slightly smaller, it was obvious that it belonged to a man. Finger marks.

His eyes hardened.

"No one bullies me." Teng Yingzhi was burned by the alcohol and her whole body was flushed. At this time, she was holding her brother's hand and mumbling as if she was satisfied.

Teng Song frowned, really couldn't stand the way he looked like he was asking for embarrassment.

"Say, if you can't come up with a name today, I'll leave." Then he pretended to pull his hand back.

Teng Yingzhi was so frightened that she opened her eyes and hugged his hand even more pitifully, "Really not!"

"..."

Teng Yingzhi let out a long sigh, and there was nothing she could do to him.

As if aware of his brother's displeasure, Teng Yingzhi said slowly: "I was angry at He Ji for bringing a bad guy in front of me... I questioned him and held him back... and then Lu Yan came and took my hand away, telling me not to bully He Ji. I, I didn't bully him..."

Teng Song silently rubbed the fingerprints on his wrist, "Continue to speak."

"No, really . No more!" Teng Yingzhi hurriedly explained: "Later, there was too much noise, which attracted the people next to me. When Lu Yan said that... well, my parents thought I really bullied He Ji, so they scolded me. But brother, you came to save me right away... and gave me the manor, so no one can tell me to get out of here..."

He summarized the scene dryly in a few words. Even if he didn't say anything, Teng Song could still imagine the real situation at that time. He blocked people there and pointed at them, confusing right and wrong. It didn't mean that he had to reach out and hit people to call them bullying. Forget about others, but among them were his parents. You can imagine how uncomfortable he felt at that time.

"Who is the bad guy?" Teng Song asked coldly.

"Well... his name is Huo Qinglin, he is very bad..." Teng Yingzhi calmed down and slowly closed her eyes.

Huo Qinglin and Luyu are both unfamiliar names.

Including everyone at tonight's banquet, Teng Song couldn't recognize who they were, or perhaps these people weren't qualified enough for him to recognize them.

At this time, I wrote down these two names.

"Did the bad guy bully you?" Teng Song lay aside with wet hair, still holding his hand in the boy's arms. He didn't even have room to put on underwear, so he could only sleep with a towel around him tonight.

"Not yet, just... I was shocked." Teng Yingzhi stared blankly, her voice getting lower and lower, as if she was about to fall asleep.

Teng Song didn't disturb him anymore, so he went to sleep.

After a while, Teng Yingzhi turned over beside him and leaned closer. His breath was hot and moist and hit Teng Song's neck. "Brother..."

Teng Song closed his eyes and responded to him, "No. Let's go." Teng

Yingzhi grumbled and said softly: "I want to vomit."

Teng Song opened his eyes instantly, lifted the quilt and picked up the curled up boy, and walked straight to the bathroom with long legs.

Teng Yingzhi felt sick in her stomach due to the half bottle of wine. As soon as she landed on the ground, she knelt in front of the toilet and vomited all the wine and the bowl of birthday noodles. His hair was a bit long, so Teng Song lifted up the hair from his ears and held it in her hand, patting the back of his heart gently. His emotions were a little complicated for a moment.

I don't know if he was so uncomfortable that he vomited because he drank too much, or if he vomited because of his unpalatable bowl of noodles.

"Are you feeling better?" Teng Song asked after he stopped moving.

Teng Yingzhi nodded, his face was pale, and he was too weak to speak.

Teng Song got a glass of water to rinse his mouth and urged him to go to bed while he stayed to deal with the scene. He originally wanted to send Teng Yingzhi away so that he could change into his nightgown, but Teng Yingzhi still held his hand tightly and refused to let go, and stayed by his side without moving. Teng Song had no choice but to flush the water and take him back to the bedroom.

The two of them fell asleep like this.

Early the next morning, Teng Yingzhi groaned while covering her aching head in bed, vowing in her heart that she would never drink again.

He was so thirsty that he slowly got out of the bed, and then he caught sight of Teng Song's sleeping face. He was not awakened by Teng Yingzhi's previous rustling movements. He was sleeping soundly, and his handsome and attractive face lost some of its usual dignity and alienation because of the scattered hair on his forehead.

Mr. Teng, who has great power and aloofness, is just a normal young man held hostage by early morning sleepiness.

However, Teng Yingzhi couldn't help but his heart skipped a beat, and he almost screamed out in fright. Then he realized that this was not his room at all, but the guest room next door.

What happened last night? He was drugged by He Ji? The plot of him crawling into bed has been advanced? Is he going to die?

Teng Yingzhi was so nervous that her hands were trembling. She gently opened the quilt and almost blacked out when she saw her brother's naked and muscular chest. She could no longer hold back the fear in her throat and ducked back with a cry, then Gudong fell off the bed.

Teng Song was finally woken up. When he opened his eyes, he happened to see a fluffy head emerging from the edge of the bed. His voice sounded like he had just woken up, "Why are you making such a fuss?"

His brother didn't act like in the plot. Being so angry after waking up made Teng Yingzhi relax a little, but his legs were still weak, and he knelt on the carpet and trembled with fear.

Teng Song got up immediately when he woke up. The towel around his waist had already become loose after sleeping all night. He had to pull it with one hand and walked towards the cloakroom in a rather embarrassed manner, leaving only a slender figure with vague annoyance for Teng Yingzhi. Back view.

In the cloakroom, Teng Song pulled off her bath towel and while changing her clothes, she planned to educate people who act crazy when drunk.

And Teng Yingzhi had already slipped away while he was changing clothes.

When she returned to her room, Teng Yingzhi was so panicked that she didn't know what to do. She kept thinking about how the plot could be advanced so far. At the same time, she desperately comforted herself. Forget it, maybe it's a good thing to advance the plot. At worst, she would die. Return to your own world.

Although there is nothing good about returning to the original world.

Teng Yingzhi, who was prepared for the worst, gradually calmed down. He reached out to cover his face, and then was pinched by a small button on the sleeve of his pajamas.

Teng Ying was stunned. He was wearing clothes and his pajamas were neatly arranged!

He rushed into the cloakroom and opened his collar in front of the mirror. There were no suspicious marks on his delicate skin... In the original comic, the boy who crawled into bed was almost covered in red marks and palm prints caused by intense love affairs.

Teng Yingzhi was stunned for a while, then subconsciously lowered his hands to cover his buttocks.

Hmm... I don't seem to feel anything.

At this time, my brain, which had been dulled by wine, was functioning normally. Last night, the scene of holding on to my brother's bath towel and not letting him go, yelling at him and insisting on staying by his side, suddenly emerged.

"Ah!" Teng Yingzhi's head hurt even more. He blushed and squatted down, covering his face, wishing he could find a crack in the ground to get in!

He just squatted there and digested himself for a long time. Although he was embarrassed and ashamed, he was very lucky that the plot was not advanced.

Teng Yingzhi quickly washed up, changed her clothes, and went out. The door next door was open, and a servant was pushing a vacuum cleaner in to clean. It was obvious that her brother was no longer there.

Teng Ying was in a very good mood for the rest of her life after the disaster. She ran downstairs with brisk steps and happened to see her brother in a nightgown on the sofa in the hall, sitting there arrogantly watching the news.

There was no expression on his face, his legs were crossed, and the early morning sunshine and the homely clothes made him look carefree.

Uncle Lu brought a cup of black tea and was about to go over. Teng Yingzhi quickly stopped it halfway and brought it to Teng Song himself. He said obediently: "Brother, you have tea."

Teng Song glanced at him indifferently, "You still know that you are guilty, look. "Did you come to drink?"

Teng Yingzhi still squatted next to the armrest of the sofa in the same posture of serving tea and water, lowering his head and being scolded.

Hearing his brother's deep voice, he asked, "Are you going to drink again?"

Teng Yingzhi quickly shook her head, "I know I was wrong, and I won't dare to do it again."

"Huh..." Teng Song threw down the phone and picked up the hot drink. He took a sip of black tea and didn't bother to talk to him.

Even though Uncle Lu's black tea was intercepted, he walked over with the tray under his arm. He has been with the Teng family for many years and can see that Mr. Teng has no anger at all. The young master is so active in admitting his mistake that he doesn't know what happened last night. He didn't say anything and just said: "Mr. Teng, Mr. and Mrs. came here once early in the morning. They were in the main building. Wait over there and see when you have time to see me."

"Let those two idiots wait in the study." Teng Song slapped the black tea cup on the table and almost broke it with a click.

Uncle Lu responded, knowing in his heart that Mr. Teng was angry now.