Chapter 39

Teng Yingzhi was like a rabbit carried by a hunter with nowhere to escape, looking up at him pitifully without any mercy.

Teng Song's eyes were as ruthless as a deep pool, and he said again, "Spit it out."

Are you really not going to eat even a single piece of fruit? Teng Yingzhi died of hunger and grievance.

He didn't dare to challenge Teng Song, and he didn't dare to eat the cherries in his mouth first when his brother was so serious.

Teng Yingzhi felt that if he really ate it regardless, his brother would open his teeth and dig out the cherries with his fingers as soon as he took a bite.

Yin Hong's thin lips moved. Teng Ying was afraid of the obscene power. With her hungry stomach, she could only use the tip of her tongue to push out a juicy fruit, and it rolled down into the palm of Teng Song's hand.

They were all warmed up by him.

Teng Song pinched the cherry and thought calmly.

Then hold the moist and warm fruit firmly in your palms.

"Stay quietly in the room before dinner." Teng Song immediately locked him up before going out.

After he left, Teng Yingzhi lay weakly on the desk. She was too hungry to write a paper, so she got up and lay down on the bed. The love bunny that his brother gave him for the New Year was placed by his bedside, holding the bright red heart and smiling cutely at him.

Teng Yingzhi reached out and hit the rabbit, thinking aggrievedly that Yue Lao really didn't care about his wishes.

He lay quietly, his eyes turned red after a while, and he stretched out his hand to rub away the tears. Teng Yingzhi sniffed and thought, it would be better if he didn't wash the sheets so early.

He was really in a bad mood. He was already very angry and uncomfortable. Although he asked for it... he didn't expect that he would be beaten up by his brother when he came back and was not allowed to eat as a punishment. He was already fragile not long after he was marked, and now all the emotions suppressed made him feel more and more sad. Even though he was still angry at the unfamiliar Alpha, he wanted to smell the other person's pheromones again to make himself feel a little better.

He instinctively wanted and needed Alpha's comfort.

But there was nothing around him except a smiling stuffed rabbit.

Teng Yingzhi reached out to pick up the rabbit and hugged it. She curled up into a ball and fell asleep with sobs.

Teng Yingzhi was woken up by hunger once before dinner. In despair, she pinched the rabbit's ears and took two hungry bites, nibbling a mouthful of fur as a matter of course.

He has never been hungry. Omega's physical fitness has always been low. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is fragile. He is like a plump fruit that is pleasing to the eye. If he rolls on the ground casually, he will be covered in bruises. So even though everyone in his native family didn't care about him, they took care of him carefully. Not to mention he was hungry, even when he woke up at night, he could easily find a glass of warm sugar water on the bedside.

Starvation is really painful for Teng Yingzhi.

Especially after being hungry for so long.

He looked at the time and saw that there were still three hours until dinner!

Teng Yingzhi turned over dejectedly. From breakfast to now, there was no saliva in his stomach, only saliva. Fortunately, I was healthy and did not suffer from hypoglycemia, otherwise I would have fainted.

Thinking about it, I felt that I was unlucky. I was so hungry that I might as well just faint.

Teng Song's punishment of starving him was not a joke at all. He really starved Teng Ying for a whole day and spent an entire afternoon in isolation.

When dinner was served in the evening, Teng Song opened the door that had been closed all afternoon and went to call him to dinner in person.

When I walked in and turned on the light, I found Teng Yingzhi curled up in a small ball on the bed, with the heart held by the rabbit doll under her cheek, sleeping peacefully.

Teng Song sat down by the bed and raised her hand to gently caress his fresh cheeks. She saw that his eyes were red, like a delicate child, and even his eyebrows showed a layer of faint red marks. He must have been wronged in the afternoon. I had to cry. Looking at his fragile and vulnerable appearance, Teng Song sighed slightly in his heart, wondering who he was punishing by starving him for so long.

"Yingzhi, wake up." Teng Song called him softly, rubbing the side of his cheek with her fingertips.

After Teng Yingzhi was awakened, he slowly opened his eyes and saw his brother beside him. His eyes returned to their usual gentleness and tolerance. She knew that he had calmed down, but she pursed her lips and began to cry uncontrollably, holding her in her arms. His arms whimpered, "Brother, I really know I'm wrong. I'm so hungry... I want to eat, I'm about to starve to death..."

"Do you really know I'm wrong?" Teng Song raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah!" Teng Yingzhi nodded vigorously with tears in her eyes, she was so hungry that she was almost delirious.

Teng Song touched his head, feeling very distressed, but there was nothing wrong with it on his face. He was completely unmoved in the face of the beautiful Omega's crying and begging. He was clearly a serious parent who was cautious and thoughtful, "Tell me, How to change it?"

"In the future, I will tell you first when something happens." Teng Yingzhi didn't even get out of bed. She kept getting into Teng Song's arms and lying on his back. He was crying so hard on his shoulders, "I promise there won't be a next time, okay? Brother, please... I really can't stand it anymore, I want to eat..."

The boy's whimpering cry could be heard. When he heard it, the slender body in his arms was also trembling, obviously he was really hungry.

The cry made Teng Song's heart hurt, and she felt a little regretful for a moment. If she had known that he would react so violently, she would have just scared him in the afternoon.

But at the same time, he felt that the effect was so immediate that he should have been starved for it long ago. Normally, he would just keep silent when he felt aggrieved, but he was willing to ask questions. But now he remained silent when something really happened, and even ran out without anyone around him. What if he encountered something that could really threaten his safety again in the future? ?

To put it seriously, with the glittering reputation of Young Master Teng, there is a possibility that someone might be kidnapped on the way out alone.

It is better to go hungry at home than to suffer from other people's losses.

"Stop crying." Teng Song tore him off, wiped away the tears on his face, and said sternly: "It won't happen again, you know?" Teng Yingzhi

twitched and nodded, being so hungry that she almost felt It will be engraved into his DNA, and he will never forget it no matter how hard he remembers it.

"Go wash your face and go down to eat." Teng Song finally said.

Teng Yingzhi heard that it was time to eat and quickly jumped out of bed. As soon as her feet touched the ground, her knees failed to use up the strength and she almost fell to her knees. Fortunately, Teng Song gave him a hand in time. Teng Ying stood up with her hands on her stomach and her face slightly red, "My legs are so hungry that my legs are weak."

After complaining, she regretted it, fearing that her brother would say something harsh to him again.

As a result, the tall figure beside him remained silent. Teng Yingzhi took a sneak peek and met Teng Song's heavy gaze.

Neither of them spoke anymore. Teng Yingzhi washed and wiped his face and came out. Teng Song was waiting for him outside, and they went downstairs to the dining room together.

Although the tears on Teng Yingzhi's face were washed away, her eyes were obviously red from crying. As soon as she entered the dining room, she caught the old man's attention, "What's wrong with Yingzhi? Are you crying?"

Teng Yingzhi went to see Teng Song. .

Teng Song raised his eyebrows, did he mean to ask him if he wanted to file a complaint?

Teng Yingzhi quickly shook his head at the old man, "No, I slept for too long and kept yawning when I woke up."

Old man Teng also believed it, "Then eat quickly, I haven't seen you all afternoon, I still treat you like you I went out and didn't come back. "

The dinner was sumptuous, and every dish was Teng Yingzhi's favorite. He didn't even notice this detail. After sitting down, he ordered a bowl of rice and hurriedly started cooking. He was obviously really hungry. He was no longer as graceful as usual, his cheeks were bulging, but he looked even more lively and agile in line with his age. However, Feng Zhuan Can Yun completely lost his ability to eat. He just kept eating furiously without saying a word the whole time.

Mr. Teng and He Ji were both stunned.

The old man looked at him and couldn't help but said: "Did you sleep in the room all afternoon or did you run out to move bricks? Why are you so hungry? Eat slowly. Eat slowly. Don't choke. Xiaoji fills a bowl for your brother. Soup, didn't Yingzhi go out for lunch?"

He Ji immediately put down his chopsticks and gave Teng Yingzhi a bowl of fish soup and put it in his hand.

Teng Yingzhi whispered thank you before replying: "I ate it." Feeling aggrieved, she ate the air and the northwest wind.

After he finished speaking, he glanced at his brother complainingly, but the other man was still peeling the shrimp slowly and showed no reaction.

Teng Yingzhi had no choice but to mix his grievances into the rice and ate it all in one go. He took the empty bowl and said, "One more bowl, a big bowl!"

Li Bo went to add rice to him.

A peeled shrimp was put leisurely on his plate. Teng Song looked down at him, "Chew a few more bites and eat slowly."

"Oh..." Teng Yingzhi's back was stiff and her stomach was so tense when she heard him speak. I wasn't full yet, but I didn't dare to chop the rice violently, and started chewing slowly. Fortunately, after eating a bowl of rice and a plate of vegetables, I am not so hungry anymore and can eat slowly.

In the end, I ate half of it. Maybe my stomach had been starved for too long and was sluggish, or I ate too quickly, and it was only then that I realized... I was full.

Teng Yingzhi's appetite was not big, and he usually couldn't even finish the bowl of rice he had finished before. Today he ate a full bowl and a half, and for the second bowl, Uncle Li filled up a large bowl at his request. , and it was compacted...

I waited for half an hour to eat a bowl of rice, until both grandpa and He Ji moved away from the table. After eating, the rice was cold and still unfinished.

Teng Yingzhi was starving to death half an hour ago, and now she was feeling uncomfortable again.

Seeing that he had been counting the grains of rice, Teng Song asked, "Are you full?"

Teng Yingzhi hiccupped and nodded awkwardly while holding half a bowl of rice.

Teng Song directly handed over his empty bowl.

Teng Yingzhi hesitated, a little embarrassed to let her brother eat his leftovers, and suddenly noticed that her brother had not eaten the staple food. There were many kinds of staple food for dinner, but my brother didn't want any of them. There was only a pile of shrimp shells in front of him, as if he knew he wouldn't be able to finish the bowl of rice...

After a moment of silence, Teng Yingzhi obediently left the bowl untouched. The leftover rice was put into Teng Song's bowl. He really couldn't eat any more.

Teng Song slowly finished the half bowl of cold rice, and Teng Yingzhi slowly turned half red.

"Watch your food for a while before going back to your room to sleep." Teng Song reminded him.

Teng Yingzhi burped and nodded. After eating, his mood stabilized. He felt embarrassed to let his brother eat his leftovers, and also felt that it was embarrassing to cry and complain that he was hungry in the room just now, so he flattered Teng Song. He asked carefully, "Brother, can I make you a cake tomorrow? What do you want to eat?"

"Almond cake," Teng Song said casually.

Teng Yingzhi was startled, remembering that He Ji had given Teng Song an almond cake years ago, but it was eaten by him.

"No!" he said, as if losing his temper, "I'll make you a walnut cake!"

Teng Yan looked at him slowly, and smiled knowingly in her heart, "Okay."

Ah, I'll update it first today, there will be more later. I have a Tencent conference going on, so I really don't have time to write a second update. I will definitely update it early tomorrow, and I will definitely update it second time! bow!

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 51 bottles; 4 bottles; 2 bottles; devil. 1 bottle of Ye, Yuanqi Manman, Shanzhu (*≧▽≦);

Xiao Tian O dresses up as a villain and fake young masterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara