Chapter 12

As the couple left, the strange and cold silence returned to the hall, and even Uncle Lu did not dare to say anything.

Until Teng Song finished the glass of peach wine that was better than nothing and put the glass on the table, his tone was still gloomy, "Did Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang make things difficult for Ying Zhi about He Ji's hospitalization?"

Uncle Lu asked hurriedly . : "Sir, he's fine. He's always groggy. My wife is really dizzy with anger."

Uncle Lu briefly described to Teng Song what happened the day after He Ji was admitted to the hospital. When he mentioned that He Xitang planned to attack Teng Yingzhi, When he even uttered hurtful words like "If you can't tolerate Xiao Ji, get out of here", the anger between Teng Song's brows became obviously much worse.

"She has quite a lot of face." Teng Song sneered. She didn't have the right to decide whose home this was.

Teng Song didn't ask any more questions and stood up to find Teng Yingzhi. He stopped sharply before leaving the hall. The rich aroma of peach wine wafts over, not like the usual vague presence, but so thick that it can almost drown people in it. While Teng Song's anger was quickly calmed down, another secret emotion arose in an unnoticed place.

His eyes instantly locked onto the corridor around the corner. Even if he didn't see anyone, he knew Teng Yingzhi was hiding there.

Teng Song couldn't accurately distinguish the joy, anger, sorrow, and joy from this smell, but the strong aroma of the wine showed that Teng Yingzhi's mood swings were very high.

He walked over and saw a young man with red eyes at the corner. He was startled when he saw his figure, but there was no fear in his eyes, just a layer of tears and a rare sense of security that he had briefly gained.

Touched by his eyes, Teng Song sighed slightly, stepped forward and looked at him with lowered eyes, "I'm here, what are you afraid of?"

The tears that Teng Ying could hold back suddenly burst into tears as soon as she was comforted. out.

It was rare to see him crying again. Teng Song didn't even have time to wipe her tears before she was pushed into Teng Yingzhi's arms. He held her tightly around her waist and her chest was wet from his sobs. Teng Song helplessly patted him and thought that's okay, at worst, he won't have to change clothes today.

Teng Yingzhi completely vented the grievances he suffered from his parents while hugging his brother who was defending him. The more he cried, the more he cried, and he even said indifferently: "Brother will also hate me more and more like my parents in the future." ."

"Really?" Teng Song was a little funny.

"Yes!" Teng Yingzhi was determined, but her arms hugged the person tighter, as if she was afraid that the person would run away, so she ran to He Ji and never looked back at him again.

"Then it depends on your performance."

After Teng Song said this, Teng Yingzhi cried even more sadly. Because there will be no chance for him to perform in the future. The control of the plot and the constraints of world consciousness can only make him act obediently as an annoying fake young master. His brother's protection at this time was so precious to him that he didn't dare to recall it, for fear that it would be gone after just one sip.

This was the first time that Teng Song was so close to Teng Yingzhi. When he lowered his head, he could feel the aroma of wine pouring into his nose even without breathing. It seemed that he was close to the source... He bowed slightly with his shoulders and lowered his head. , instantly locking in the endless source of wine aroma.

It's the back of the neck.

Teng Song subconsciously touched the back of Teng Yingzhi's neck with his cool fingertips, but he hadn't touched it yet. But as soon as he touched the skin, the boy in his arms immediately pushed him away like a frightened little animal. He opened the door and took two big steps back while protecting the back of his neck with one hand.

Teng Yingzhi's frightened and sad mood had mostly dissipated. She covered the back of her neck and asked him as if facing a powerful enemy: "What are you doing?"

Teng Song still raised one hand in the air, slowly straightened up, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Teng Yingzhi regained consciousness and instantly realized that she had overreacted. The glands on the back of the neck are secondary sexual characteristics, especially for Omegas. They are extremely private. The act of stroking the glands is absolutely charming and only occurs between two people who have an emotional or sexual relationship.

There is no ABO gender in this world, and my brother doesn't know he is an Omega.

Teng Yingzhi's cheeks were flushed, and she knew that she was overthinking, so she explained: "I, I'm ticklish on the back of my neck..."

Teng Yan's eyes were slightly narrowed, was he ticklish? It should be that special place that is more sensitive. He twisted his fingertips. He didn't feel it completely just now, but he didn't seem to feel anything wrong the moment he touched the skin.

"Okay, I won't touch you again." Teng Song said.

The confusion on Teng Yingzhi's face was even more serious, and she didn't even dare to look up at him. It was obviously a very simple conversation, and her brother didn't know anything, but Teng Yingzhi, who was covering his glands, couldn't help but feel that this answer was strange. Yes, there is an indescribable beauty.

Teng Song took a step forward and raised his hand to wipe his tears.

After what happened just now, Teng Yingzhi didn't dare to react and let him wipe it. But why did I always feel that my brother didn't want to wipe his tears, but was smoothing them away, smearing his face and staining his hands.

"Go and wash your face. I'll wait for you in the kitchen." Teng Song, who was filled with tears, was satisfied and let him go.

Teng Yingzhi hurriedly ran upstairs to her room. After washing her face, she applied medicine before going down.

On the edge of the central island, Teng Song sat waiting for him, with his slender legs crossed, noble and lazy, his arms resting on the table, his thumbs against his ears and his palms half covering his mouth and nose, eyes closed and dozing, with a full posture He looked carefree, as if he was enjoying something secret.

Teng Yingzhi didn't dare to ask him. He walked to the opposite side wearing an apron and continued making cakes. However, when he got closer, he discovered that there was a slight glistening moisture between the fingers of his brother covering his mouth and nose. He immediately realized that It was his own tears. After his brother wiped his tears, they were not completely dry... No, no, it must be because his brother didn't wash his hands!

He immediately thought of yesterday. His brother was wearing gloves when he took a shower. He said that his hands were stained with something that could not be washed temporarily. Wasn't the stain on his hands yesterday also tears...

"What are you looking at?" Teng Song slowly raised his eyes. , the dark eyes reveal the majesty.

Teng Yingzhi was interrupted by him before he could figure it out. He suddenly realized that he was thinking too much. He turned around and ran to the refrigerator to take out the cheese paste that he had prepared and refrigerated.

Roll the finger biscuits in the wine liquid and spread them on the bottom of the mold. After smoothing the cheese paste, spread another layer of biscuits. Then spread the cheese paste and smooth it in circles. Then he put his hands on his hips happily and said, "Okay! Place it later." Refrigerate it for a few hours, sprinkle some cocoa powder and then eat."

Teng Song responded with a simple hum.

It seemed that he was sitting here just to accompany Teng Yingzhi to finish the cake. At this time, he stood up and said, "I'm going to the study."

After that, he left the small building directly.

Teng Yingzhi blinked. Before, he felt that his brother was following him deliberately, but now he felt that he was overthinking it.

The snow was still falling outside, with a thick layer accumulated. Teng Yingzhi washed her hands and swung the water upstairs. After thinking about it, she entered the studio. There is still less than half a month until the Chinese New Year, so it should be enough time to paint another painting.

The studio has been cleaned up. All the things that Teng Ying touched last time have been sorted and put away, and the paints have been replenished. The torn painting was still there. It had been packed up and stacked together and placed quietly under the easel, waiting for the owner to deal with it personally.

Teng Yingzhi felt uncomfortable when she saw the pile of rags, picked them up and threw them directly into the trash can.

He chose a new round frame, carefully stretched the canvas, and abandoned the idea of ​​the previous painting. Perhaps because he knew that someone was protecting him now and that the storm would not come so soon, he gradually calmed down while applying the base color slowly.

He stayed in the studio for a long time and didn't even hear the knock on the door. Small patches of contrasting colors appeared here and there. Teng Song's deep voice sounded behind him: "What are you painting?"

The canvas was full of large and small colors. It's so big that I can't even see the outline, let alone what he wants to draw.

Teng Yingzhi turned her head and smiled brightly when she saw the person coming, "I won't tell you."

"It's not given to me, so what's the use of hiding it from me." Teng Song teased him.

Teng Yingzhi stirred the paintbrush in the bucket to wash off the paint. Without answering him, he asked: "Brother, are you looking for me?"

"I'm looking for you to have lunch. You hide in the studio and no one dares to disturb you." Teng After speaking, she patted him on the head and turned away first.

"Okay, I'll go down right away." Teng Yingzhi quickly added a few strokes to avoid losing the shape. He went down to have lunch and the paint dried up.

Teng Song didn't wait for him. Halfway through lunch, Teng Yingzhi ran down. On his wrist was the conch bead bracelet he gave him for his birthday last year. Teng Yingzhi took it out of the pen holder and put it on. .

Teng Song asked: "What gift do you want for your birthday?"

"I don't want anything in particular. I like whatever you give me." Teng Yingzhi kept smiling.

In Teng Song's eyes, it seemed like he was forcing a smile on his face, as his birthday was obviously robbed. Since he had no objection to this, Teng Song didn't say much.

The two of them said nothing more during the meal. Teng Song left first and went to the study in the main building.

Teng Ying finished her meal slowly and remembered that the cake was almost ready, so she did not return to the studio. He took out the cake and unmoulded it. The five-inch piece of tiramisu was just right as a dessert for two people.

After sprinkling a layer of cocoa powder, Teng Yingzhi cut a few more pieces into small pieces and carried them to the main building.

The main building is majestic and tall, and there is even more solemnity in the air when Mr. Teng, the head of the family, is there.

Teng Yingzhi ran to Teng Song's study in a familiar way. As soon as she got closer, she saw He Ji opening the door and walking out.

Both of them were startled. Teng Yingzhi's pupils swelled a lot, and she froze on the spot holding the cake. She had all kinds of thoughts in her mind for a moment.

He Ji quickly came to his senses, glanced at him contemptuously, and finally his eyes fell on the bracelet on his left wrist, and a hint of fierceness flashed across his face.

He Ji gently closed the door, his eyes provocative, but his voice was not loud. "Brother is dealing with official business. I don't want to be disturbed. You can leave."

"Then why are you going in?" Teng Yingzhi tightened her fingertips on the tray. , he has completely realized one thing, that is, he and He Ji can never coexist!

He Jiqie sneered and took a step forward, "This is my home, and the person inside is my eldest brother. What am I doing in my house? What should I say to my eldest brother? Do I need to report to you?"