Chapter 60

Lina's few words didn't do anything to Teng Song, but made Teng Yingzhi blush silently, and quietly kicked Teng Song under the table.

Teng Song glanced at him, with a gentle smile on his eyes and brows.

It was very relaxing and pleasant to get along with Lina, especially Teng Song who protected him at all times. Checking and balancing Lina was just a matter of glances. Teng Yingzhi quite envied the parent-child relationship between her brother and Aunt Lina. They talked about everything, trusted and respected each other, as if they had been friends for many years.

After dinner, there was another round of tea. Teng Song leaned next to Teng Yingzhi, listening to him belch slightly, and said with a smile: "Are you full?"

Teng Yingzhi nodded, a little embarrassed.

Teng Song whispered: "Do you still feel uncomfortable?"

Teng Yingzhi realized what he was saying, frowned angrily, and lowered his voice like a cub with teeth and claws showing no attack power, "I said it doesn't hurt anymore. "Don't mention this again!"

Teng Song touched his head and said, "You don't want to go to the hospital. I'm worried about you."

Teng Yingzhi said angrily, "What about going to the hospital to talk about our sex... Isn't life harmonious?"

Teng Song was so embarrassed that he shook his head helplessly and ignored him.

After Teng Yingzhi got angry, she was afraid that her brother would be really angry, so she subconsciously tugged on his sleeve and whispered, "I really don't feel any pain. It's gone a long time ago."

Teng Yingzhi held his hand and rubbed his fingertips. , "You must tell me if you feel uncomfortable, okay?"

Teng Yingzhi nodded quickly.

The two of them whispered for a while, and Lina put down the tureen and said with a smile: "It's almost time, let's go."

The group left the table and headed to the preview of the spring auction.

Lina looked at Teng Song in surprise, "Are you going too?"

"What, you don't want me to follow?" Teng Song glanced at her.

Lina suddenly waved her right hand in front of her face gracefully and smiled, "No, I just didn't expect you to be a clingy person one day. You were not even clingy to me when you were a child. Is this the honeymoon period of love?"

Teng Song said honestly . Not wanting to talk to her, he went to see Teng Yingzhi. Omega was chatting with Vincent while holding a cup of milk tea. He didn't pay attention to what was going on on their side, otherwise he would inevitably be made blushing again.

This spring auction preview was not open to the public. Lina was invited to go. She was always casual and didn't like people following her. She had already given instructions not to let people from the auction house receive her, so she didn't go straight after entering the inner hall. I went to the calligraphy and painting area and leisurely browsed some precious antique beads.

Teng Yingzhi didn't know Gaozhu as well as the pearl balls at the bottom of the cup, but he soon lost his appetite for pearl balls because he saw the family of three opposite not far away.

Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang were talking to someone, and beside them stood a quiet He Ji.

He Ji noticed them first and reminded them aloud. The couple looked over immediately, with complicated expressions for a moment, including fear and embarrassment. However, the status of Teng Song and Lina was here. Since they had bumped into each other, they insisted. The scalp also needs to come and say hello.

The people who had been talking to them before also looked over, and their obviously cold expressions immediately became warm and even flattering. They actually walked faster than Teng Ruicheng and the others, and rushed in front of them to say hello to Teng Lina.

Teng Yingzhi stood behind Teng Song, silently and in a complicated mood.

Forget about meeting He Ji and the others, why are the protagonist Gong Luyu's family of three also there?

"Mr. Teng, it's a great honor to meet you here." Lu Yan's father said, but he was obedient and didn't mean to reach out for a handshake first.

Teng Yan's eyes were indifferent: "Who are you?"

Lu Yan's father did not show any embarrassment and did not take the opportunity to introduce himself. Instead, he pushed Lu Yan forward and said, "Quan Zi and the young master are schoolmates and have had some interactions with each other."

" Mr. Teng." Lu Yan's embarrassment was not as well hidden as his father's. He looked at Teng Yingzhi and said bravely, "Good evening, Yingzhi."

Teng Yingzhi also became embarrassed and held the milk tea. He forced a smile and said, "Hello."

Teng Ruicheng's family also came over, and He Ji greeted them obediently. He Xitang looked at Lina who was smiling but not smiling. His face turned pale and he said nothing.

"Are you the kid who was hugged by the wrong person?" Lina's eyes were not like Teng Yingzhi's usual gentleness and casualness. When she looked at He Ji, there was an obvious sharp coldness. She was clearly smiling, but it made people feel... The word "kill" will pop up in one second.

Especially when she and Teng Song stood together, the strong intimidation of mother and son from the same origin made the entire exhibition area silent.

He Ji was so pressed that he couldn't lift his head, "Yes, Aunt Lina, my name is He Ji."

Lina's eyes scratched Teng Ruicheng's face, and she sneered: "You can even hug a child wrong, you are really good at it. ."

Teng Ruicheng stared at her with a worried look on his face. Just as he was about to say something, he heard Teng Song call his name and said directly: "Come with me."

After that, Teng Song walked directly to the VIP reception room. Teng Ruicheng could only keep up.

Lu Yan's father brought the topic back again, smiling all the time, "I heard that the young master has started an internship?"

Teng Yingzhi nodded, but before he could speak, he heard the other person say again: "Lu Yan was also at home. I have often talked about you and admired your paintings very much. I have always said that you are a master, and maybe your works will be included in this preview in the future."

Teng Yingzhi was shocked and embarrassed by this direct flattery. How could you praise him in private? They don't know each other at all!

Suddenly he regretted not leaving with his brother just now. It felt really uncomfortable to be here.

He glanced at the faces of Lu Yan and He Ji, both of whom were a little aggrieved. He Ji's aggrieved face also contained a hint of embarrassment, and he was clenching his fingers to endure it.

"Haha, he's talking nonsense." Teng Yingzhi responded dryly, wanting to run away, and whispered to Lina: "Aunt Lina, let me go to the calligraphy and painting place first."

"Go, take your time, there are Tell Auntie if you like it." Lina smiled.

Luya's father took the opportunity and said: "It's boring and restrictive for these young people to talk to us here." Then he said to Luya: "Luya, let's go too and go shopping with the young master."

Teng Yingzhi: "..."

Fortunately, Lina asked Vincent to come with her again, so that he would not be alone with Luya.

Teng Yingzhi ran away quickly. He originally wanted to go to the reception room to find his brother, but now he could only go to the calligraphy and painting side.

Vincent was very interested in the exhibits around him. He asked Teng Yingzhi all the way without stopping, which greatly relieved Teng Yingzhi's embarrassment.

When Vincent calmed down while he was fascinated by a Chinese painting, Lu Yan said apologetically, "Sorry, I made you laugh."

Teng Yingzhi first turned around and glanced in the direction of Lina from a distance. He and Lu Yan As soon as they left, there were only compliments for Lina in the crowd. In addition, Luyan's father's attitude was so clear just now and he was trying to bring him and Luyu together. That scene was probably both for He Xitang and He Ji. It was such a humiliation that I could only stand there and endure it.

"Did you reject He Ji's confession for this reason?" Teng Yingzhi asked him.

Lu Yan was stunned for a moment, gritting his teeth tightly, a layer of shame slowly creeping onto his face.

Teng Yingzhi didn't care what Lu Yan was feeling now, "If your parents objected to your association with He Ji, then your whole family would not have attended He Ji's birthday party. If I am not mistaken, it was because of my brother's treatment of me at the birthday party." The attitude with He Ji made your parents understand who is the young master, and even... He Ji is still disliked by his brother, so they object to your association, right?"

Lu Yan was silent for a long time, and the emotions in his eyes changed. Several times, from anger to shame, from unwillingness to numbness, and finally calmed down, "Yes."

Teng Yingzhi understood.

Although he didn't have much contact with Luya, it was obvious from the way Luya was holding his head down just now that his father kept pressing him. Luya was afraid of his father and was unable to resist.

In the original plot, the protagonist Gong Ye did have a plot to rebel against his original family, and he and He Ji redeemed each other and moved forward hand in hand.

Is this because the protagonist Shou Ji's side failed to gain momentum, and the protagonist Gong also lost the support to resist his powerful father? It turns out that the relationship between the two protagonists is not progressing smoothly because of this.

Teng Yingzhi didn't care much after he figured out the level. No matter whether the plot line was confusing or blocked, he was not responsible. He was the most innocent one among these plot lines. Without his brother, his fate would have been It is much more tragic than the current situation of the two protagonists.

He ignored Luya and ran to look at the paintings with Vincent.

Not long after, Teng Song's voice sounded from behind, "Yingzhi."

Teng Yingzhi turned around, just as Teng Song had walked to him and took him in his arms. He asked, "Have you finished talking to dad?"

Teng Song said: "Nothing to talk about. Let's see if he knows what He Xitang did."

Teng Yingzhi shook his head and did not continue to ask. From the corner of his eye, he saw Lu Yu silently leaving after Teng Song came over, and the embarrassment in his heart dissipated. At the same time, he was a little glad that his brother had left early, otherwise Lu Yu's father would have dragged everything he said to him, and his intentions were so obvious. , if I say it in front of my brother, I don't know how my brother will react.

He went to hold Teng Song's hand and held his hand with both hands like a carefree child, shaking it gently, feeling very happy and comfortable.

My brother is not Luya. He will not be oppressed by any party, nor will he give up his feelings for him easily.

Teng Yingzhi was nestling next to Teng Song happily, when she suddenly thought of her grandfather.

He looked up in confusion and asked, "Brother, what will you do if grandpa doesn't agree with us being together in the future?"

"You have never wanted to let your elders know about our relationship, because you are worried that you will be opposed?" Teng Song laughed for a moment. .

Teng Yingzhi nodded hesitantly, then shook his head, then nodded again, and after thinking about it he still shook his head.

Teng Song scratched the tip of his nose and said, "What are you doing? There is something in your head that you need to shake."

"I'm either afraid of being opposed, or..." Before Teng Ying could finish her words, she finally got rid of those people's attention. Na came over.

This topic was temporarily suppressed.

After choosing a few calligraphy and paintings with Lina, Teng Yingzhi got another bird's stone given by Lina. The pink diamond was exquisite and cute.

After leaving the preview, the four of them separated and did not leave together. Teng Yan drove nearby with Teng Yingzhi to Shangjing No. 1 to meet up, but it was too late and did not return to the manor.

The two chatted on the way, and when they got home and stabilized, Teng Song continued to ask him if he was uneasy about his elders' attitude.

Teng Yingzhi held a pillow in her arms, knelt down on the sofa and thought seriously for a while, then shook her head and said: "No, it's not because I'm afraid of being opposed, it's because I'm afraid that grandpa will be sad."

After all, grandpa was so good to him, is there any The blood relationship treats him as a biological grandson, but grandpa and Aunt Lina are different. In grandpa's case, there is always a layer of ethical relationship between him and his brother.

Teng Yingzhi didn't dare to think about whether grandpa would be furious when he found out, or whether he would accept it happily like Aunt Lina.

So I have been running away, thinking about how long I can hide it.

But when I met Lu Yan and saw how Lu Yan didn't even dare to look at He Ji, I felt that I was letting down my brother.

If it hadn't been for my brother's insistence and his clear attitude, they might not be together now.

Thinking of this, Teng Yingzhi let go of the pillow, took the initiative to climb on Teng Song and hug him, unconsciously using coquettishness to feel his indulgence and gain a sense of security.

Teng Song hugged his waist and chuckled, "Don't use your twenty-year-old head to speculate on the thoughts of a seventy-year-old leader of a big family."

Teng Yingzhi also laughed, raised her head and kissed him on the lips. After a moment, he said with a smile: "What if grandpa really objects? Will you break up with me?"

"How could that happen?" Teng Song answered him solemnly, "I love you Yingzhi, and no one or anything can." It's comparable to your weight, so I don't care about other people's objections or not, and I won't let irrelevant people affect our relationship."

Teng Yingzhi looked at him blankly, her eyes gleaming, almost drowning. Come into my brother's tenderness.

"If grandpa's attitude will continue to make you uneasy, I will go to Shiyuan tomorrow." Teng Song looked serious.

Teng Yingzhi woke up and shook her head quickly, "No, I'm not ready yet. You wait for me to do some mental construction first."

"Okay, you build slowly. I'm not in a hurry. I'm afraid that you are." Teng Yingzhi smiled.

Teng Yingzhi groaned in confusion, "Why am I in a hurry..."

Teng Yingzhi threw him down and kissed him. Teng Yingzhi grunted, a little distracted and afraid of stomach pain. After all, she didn't take the initiative to do anything. She just talked to her brother meekly. kiss.

Teng Yingzhi woke up once during the night, his breathing was disordered and he gently pushed Teng Song awake, begging: "Brother... pheromones..."

Teng Song held him in her arms and wrapped him gently with the breath of the ice field, until The body in his arms stopped shaking and he asked softly: "I've been with you all the time, will I still behave like nesting?"

Teng Yingzhi shook her head blankly, "I don't know..."

Teng Song patted his back lightly, "It's okay, go to sleep, I'll always be there."

Teng Yingzhi hugged him tightly, and her heart settled down, but she didn't sleep well in the second half of the night. When she was woken up by the biological clock in the morning, she was almost sleepy, but she couldn't fall asleep. She was very resentful, especially when she woke up early in the morning. My brother is still missing.

There were still pheromones left on the pillow and quilt from last night. Teng Yingzhi frowned unhappily and moved into Teng Song's position greedily. Threads of Alpha pheromones surrounded him, as if he was in his brother's house last night. As if sleeping in my arms.

After a while, the door opened. Teng Song walked in and saw the bulge on the bed changing position. He walked to the bed and sat down and patted it. "Are you awake?"

Teng Yingzhi suddenly popped out a head from under the quilt, He lay on Teng Song's lap and fell asleep with his eyes closed, "Where have you been?"

"I'll prepare breakfast for you. Are you hungry?" Teng Song stroked his hair and looked at him gently with lowered eyes.

Teng Yingzhi nodded, got up feebly, and threw herself on him again. Her tone was soft, "Brother, please hug me."

Teng Sang picked him up and walked into the bathroom like he was taking care of a young koala, and put him directly in the washroom. On the stage, "What happened today?"

Teng Yingzhi looked at his brother squeezing toothpaste for him and stuffing it into his hand, then took a deep breath, shook his legs and said slowly: "I didn't sleep well last night, I was so sleepy, I didn't want to "Move."

"Then take a nap after eating." Teng Song watched him brush his teeth and handed him the mouthwash cup. After rinsing his mouth, he wiped his face with a warm towel.

Teng Yingzhi hummed, still staring in confusion, and suddenly said: "Brother, I seem to have no response to your pheromones. You can try not to control it. It's good to have some left at home."

"This is a good thing. "Teng Song asked him to close his eyes, put a hot towel on his eye sockets and rubbed it gently.

Teng Yingzhi's voice was still in a state of shock, "I don't know... maybe, it will happen during estrus anyway."

"Well, that's soon," Teng Yan took the towel, held his cheek and kissed him, She smiled softly and said, "What should I do if I have a stomachache again?"

Teng Yingzhi shrank her shoulders and leaned into her arms, "No, it's said that her physical condition is different."

Teng Yingzhi said without comment, " Let's eat first."

He took Teng Yingzhi down from the sink, and the sleepy Omega kept holding her sleeves, and they went to the restaurant together.

"Brother, are you busy today?" Teng Yingzhi felt sleepy while eating. His big eyes had not been fully opened since he woke up. They were always half-open and half-closed. Teng Yingzhi was worried that he would eat half of his food and smash it on the dining table.

"I'm not busy. I'm just waiting for some news. You can go to bed if you want to after eating later. I'll be at home with you." Teng Song said softly.

Teng Yingzhi felt more relieved, barely ate half full, and then wanted to go back and lie down.

Teng Song sent him back to the bedroom and watched him fall down to sleep. He stayed by the bedside and never left.

Teng Yingzhi was still sleeping in Teng Song's place. There were pheromones in the air that her brother had deliberately left behind. She still had a nightgown that Teng Song had changed into in the morning in her arms, and she went back to sleep contentedly.

Teng Yingzhi didn't sleep well that night. He had a dream about his parents scolding him not long after he transformed into an Omega. I don't know if it was because he subconsciously wanted to forget those sad moments, but there was no sound in the dream. The disappointment and disdain of his father and dad were written on their faces. Even if there was no sound, Teng Yingzhi could still tell what they were scolding him for.

The most common thing he heard in his native world was that troublesome Omegas only rely on others and cause trouble for others.

Every time she hears such annoying voices from her family, Teng Yingzhi feels sad and helpless.

But this dream unexpectedly made him very calm. He wasn't even woken up by surprise, but woke up by himself when he was full.

The scene in the bedroom remained the same, and there was no obvious change in the concentration of pheromones in the air. His brother was reading documents beside the bed and stayed with him until he woke up. He was keenly aware of it when he opened his eyes and gave him a gentle smile. "Have you slept enough?"

Teng Yingzhi blinked and glanced at the phone next to the pillow. It was almost twelve o'clock, "Have I slept for so long?"

"Fortunately, I didn't sleep last night, okay?" Teng Yan Throwing the documents in his hand aside, he put his hand on his forehead to test the temperature. Fortunately, it was always normal and he was in good spirits. I thought his sleepy and weak look in the morning was a precursor to a cold.

Teng Yingzhi said inexplicably: "Brother, will I be in trouble? I always need you to accompany me, and my health is always in trouble."

Teng Yingzhi looked at him steadily, "I also need your company. , I long to be with you physically and mentally, am I a trouble to you?"

Teng Yingzhi pursed her lips and huddled under the quilt, looking a little pitiful, but she immediately shook her head, "No, of course not!

" Then why do you think you are my trouble?" Teng Song pinched his cheek, "Did you have a nightmare?"

"It's not a nightmare, it's just a dream about something from the past." Teng Teng Yingzhi crawled out of bed. When he got up, he threw himself on Teng Song and hung on him contentedly.

For all the previous calmness, it was probably because he knew that he was dreaming. It didn't matter if there were any scary things in the dream. He knew that as long as he woke up, his brother would be by his side.

"Brother, are you busy with work? I'll accompany you to the company in the afternoon." He put his arms around Teng Song's neck and pressed against his strong and warm back, and his mood suddenly became very good.

Teng Song curled his lips and said with a smile: "It's not about work. The matter with He Xitang has been investigated. Do you want to know?"

The last chapter was updated at noon, but it ended up being locked until ten o'clock in the evening (but what can I write about it? Ah), I changed it several times but it didn't work. I felt even more lonely, so I got up and wrote a fat chapter to make up for it!

The ellipses are because the number of words in the paragraphs has been reduced due to deletion, but the number of words in Chapter V cannot be reduced, so I added them with symbols. In the next chapter, I will put a few paragraphs of text in the composition. See you tomorrow~ Mmm~ Go give out red envelopes~

Thanks to the little angels who dropped the mines: 1 Moon Bay;

thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Zaizai, yao_, Young Cat, and 1 bottle of Qiongju;