Chapter 6

Teng Yingzhi is now immersed in a huge feeling of world-weariness.

And I feel deeply unlucky.

Two chances, both bad lives.

Before he wore a book, he was an exhibit carefully cultivated by the family, just like his father's cabinets of high-end watches, like his precious gems that flow like water, and like his brothers' full library of limited-edition supercars, used to display the owner's financial status. of high-end decorations.

After passing through the book, it is also a life that can be seen at a glance. He is controlled and restrained. His only mission is to achieve the glorious life of the protagonist He Ji.

Such a big world cannot accommodate even a shred of his personal will.

The Omega gender seems to be born with some kind of sin. Even if you have committed no crime in this life, you still have to spend a lifetime of pain to make up for that empty guilt.

No matter how hard he tried and how forbearing he was, his father never looked at him, nor could he change his destiny, not even a small detail like a slap in the face.

Being beaten by He Ji is not a mandatory plot, and whether he is beaten or not has no impact on the follow-up, but he just can't escape.

Likewise, what changes can his just counterattack bring about? But he was ruthlessly flashed back by the consciousness of the world. Perhaps only those who are also not favored can understand Teng Yingzhi's miserable feeling of powerlessness at this time.

The more Teng Yingzhi thought about it, the sadder she became. She sobbed uncontrollably and didn't even hear what Teng Song said.

The next time I heard his movement, it was the sound of Teng Song's leaving footsteps.

Teng Yingzhi stayed where she was, her cheek resting on the ice pack and motionless.

He has made a lot of efforts in the past two years, one of which is to try his best to maintain and even please Teng Song.

Teng Song does not appear many times in the original book, and there are few related plots, but every time he appears, he is full of color and suppressed. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is the emperor of the world in the book.

His power in the future will be the cheat that will help He Ji soar to the top, and it will also be the sharp knife that will crush Teng Yingzhi to death.

Because Teng Song appeared in so few plots, Teng Yingzhi didn't understand him even if he had the script, and he didn't dare to contact Teng Song at first. Later, in order to survive and escape from the plot, I mustered up the courage to step in and cautiously start by saying hello.

Over the past two years, every contact with Teng Song, every word spoken, and the accumulated feelings are Teng Yingzhi's hope that the plot can be changed in the future.

The appearance of He Ji completely shattered Teng Yingzhi's expectations.

He couldn't even avoid this slap, so how could he avoid the plot that embarrassed him and made Teng Song furious in the future? And the ending of losing one's life in pain in the future?

Everything he did in the past two years was in vain.

Teng Yingzhi blinked, and big tears welled up again with disordered breath.

"How's the injury? Let me take a look." Teng Song's voice sounded.

Teng Yingzhi originally thought he was gone, but when she heard the voice, she subconsciously turned her head and saw Teng Song holding a new bag of ice wrapped in a towel, walking directly to him and squatting on one knee.

When he turned his head, the side of his cheek that had been beaten was exposed.

Teng Song forcefully pinched Teng Yingzhi's tear-stained chin and forced him to look up. Perhaps because of the constant ice application, Teng Yingzhi's cheek was not swollen, but a red fingerprint could still be seen, and even There was also a layer of obvious bruises.

I don't know how much strength He Ji used to bruise Teng Yingzhi's cheek.

Teng Song's eyes suddenly filled with anger. He released Teng Yingzhi's chin and handed him the ice pack wrapped in a towel. His tone was a little fierce, "Is there any other discomfort?"

Teng Yingzhi came back to reality quickly and listened to Teng Yingzhi's voice. Nagi's unclear tone made her feel uneasy.

Will my brother be like his parents, who immediately sided with He Ji when he appeared? There is no such paragraph in the plot, because in the original plot Teng Song came back only on New Year's Eve. Teng Yingzhi is not sure what his specific attitude will be now.

But no matter what, my brother will gradually favor He Ji in the future, not just him, but everyone.

It was He Ji's blessing and Teng Yingzhi's curse.

The half-melted ice pack in his hand had been taken away. Teng Yingzhi was overwhelmed by the feeling of powerlessness. She pinched the new ice pack and put it on her cheek silently without making a sound.

Teng Yan frowned and said, "Speak."

Teng Yingzhi wiped away her tears, her long eyelashes drooped down to cover the loneliness in her eyes, "No."

"Are you dizzy?"

Teng Yingzhi asked slightly. Shake his head.

Teng Song felt relieved now. With such a shocking scar, he was worried about whether it might cause a concussion or the like.

"I, I didn't trick my second brother into eating walnut cake..." Teng Yingzhi looked at Teng Song with tears in her eyes and spoke to him cautiously. She didn't realize that she had already grabbed Teng Song's sleeve with one hand, clearly explaining, His posture seemed to be pleading.

Maybe it's the habits formed in the past two years of getting along, maybe he has some fledgling feelings when facing Teng Yingzhi. After all, the other person is the person Teng Yingzhi made up his mind to get closer to from the beginning of this world. Faced with the dangerous situation, Sometimes I subconsciously want to rely on him and seek protection.

Even if it is clear that Teng Song will become a huge danger in the future.

"I know." Teng Song held Teng Yingzhi's slender wrist with his backhand and squeezed it gently, trying to soothe his uneasy mood. "It's not clear whether he is targeting you or misunderstanding you. Until it is clear, I don't think It's a good thing that you live together. You can consider moving to a place you like, or let He Ji leave.

"My parents will want me to move out," Teng Yingzhi said sadly.

Teng Song's eyes were indifferent, "The matter this time was that they rashly brought He Ji back without handling it properly. You don't have to worry about their opinions."

Teng Yingzhi was silent for a while, sniffed the tip of her nose, and asked him deliberately: " Then should I move out?"

Teng Song raised his hand to wipe the tears on his cheek, "If you want." After a pause, he seemed to be thinking of Teng Yingzhi's meekness and sensitivity, and he added. : "It's not because He Ji is here that you need to move out. It depends on what you want. If you don't want to move, then let He Ji move. I will be the bad guy."

At this moment, Teng Song obviously preferred the fake character Teng Yingzhi. As a younger brother, after noticing his favoritism, Teng Yingzhi's uneasiness mostly dissipated and she gained some confidence.

It's just that moving out is impossible. He tried it when he first came to this world. He tried to escape far away without triggering any plot, but was flashbacked by the consciousness of the world. He tried many times but finally gave up.

As for letting He Ji move out, it's even more impossible. For him as the protagonist, flashbacks will only happen faster.

"Forget it. He moved away just after he was picked up. The outside world doesn't know how to spread the word. It will be bad for him and his parents' reputation." Teng Yingzhi could only say this, "He may have misunderstood this time. It's okay."

Teng Song was slightly unhappy, but she didn't interfere with his decision.

At this time, there was a knock on the door. After getting the answer from the person inside, Uncle Lu pushed the door open and came in. "Mr. Teng, Master He Ji seems to be a little unwell."

Teng Song did not look back, and his long eyebrows were furrowed. With seriousness and indifference, he asked, "Did he admit his mistake?"

Uncle Lu shook his head in embarrassment, "No." Teng

Yingzhi clearly saw the rage in Teng Song's eyes for a moment, and then the uncontrollable rebuke: "Then let He continues to kneel!"

"Yes." Uncle Lu responded and retreated.

Teng Yingzhi was startled by his sudden anger. He had never seen his brother lose control of his emotions. He was also surprised because He Ji was being punished by kneeling.

"Brother..." Teng Yingzhi tugged on his sleeves unconsciously, "Are you punishing the second brother?"

"What?" Teng Song suppressed the anger that had just leaked for a moment.

At this moment, Teng Yingzhi had many thoughts in his mind. Teng Song's partiality made him feel relieved. At the same time, he did not want to give up his original plan. Although the possibility of being able to use his good side to resolve He Ji's hatred was very small, he did not Trying will lead to a dead end. Now his brother punished He Ji by kneeling down for him. Although it was He Ji's own fault, Teng Yingzhi didn't think He Ji would realize this. He would only blame Teng Yingzhi for being punished and hate him even more.

"He is indeed in poor health. Didn't he just leave the hospital?" Teng Yingzhi thought for a long time before speaking softly, "What if something really happens..."

"People who are in poor health are very strong." Teng Yingzhi sarcastically said. , and then forcefully pulled Teng Yingzhi up from the ground, made him sit on the bed, and turned around and left.

Teng Yingzhi was left on the spot, and felt a little nervous again. She wondered if her brother had heard her vague intention to plead for mercy, and looked down upon his virtue of repaying evil with kindness, so he got angry.

He was beaten by He Ji and his paintings were torn up by He Ji. He was the last person who wanted to plead for He Ji.

But he is not begging for mercy, he is begging for life.

When Teng Yingzhi was thinking wildly, Teng Song came back again, this time holding not a replacement ice pack, but medicine for internal and external application.

Neither of them spoke. Teng Song rubbed the ointment in his palms to warm it. Teng Yingzhi obediently put down the ice pack and raised her injured cheek slightly towards him.

"Does it hurt?" When Teng Yan's warm palm touched it, he observed that Teng Yingzhi hissed slightly.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm numb." Teng Yingzhi told the truth, not daring to bring up the topic just now, "It's because your hands are too hot."

Teng Song didn't respond to him, and after applying the medicine, he took the tablets internally. He handed it over, then went to pour a glass of warm water and came back, standing quietly aside as if he wanted to watch him take medicine.

Originally Teng Yingzhi was afraid to speak for fear that he would be angry, but now she held the pills and fell silent.

It will be his 20th birthday in a few days. Most Omegas will have their first heat soon after turning 20, which means that Teng Yingzhi has already experienced some changes inside his body. , are in a special sensitive period, and being stimulated by drugs may cause pheromone disorders. The worst case scenario is to enter estrus early... A few days ago, I was injected with some drugs unconsciously due to fever, and now It's best to just take it if you can...

Teng Yingzhi raised his eyebrows and said, "What's the matter? You don't want to take medicine, but want to get an injection?"

In addition to his physical reasons that do not allow him to take medicine randomly, Teng Yingzhi also hates taking medicine. I had a slight cold last winter, and my brother discovered that I was secretly throwing medicine away... The end was very tragic.

Teng Yingzhi secretly raised her head and glanced at her brother's face. He looked very good, with a serious look on his face as if he was going to force himself on him if he didn't take the medicine.

"It's not like you're sick. You'll be fine if you don't take medicine." Teng Yingzhi looked like a small animal afraid of life. She lowered her head as soon as she caught Teng Song's gaze.

Teng Song never tolerated him, "Eat." Teng Yingzhi

had no choice but to close her eyes and stuff the medicine into her mouth, as if she was resigned to being fed poison. She drank half a glass of water before saying, "Take it." Eat."

He didn't dare to look at Teng Song, holding the water glass and shaking it, and then heard a hint of laughter from Teng Song.

Teng Yingzhi raised his head in surprise, just in time to see Teng Song lower his waist and stretch out his hand to hold his jaw, and pinched his teeth open with gentle force. A small white pill was pressed against the tip of his tongue.

Teng Yingzhi was slow to react and couldn't even hide, so he was caught red-handed.

His face suddenly turned red, and there was a layer of tears in his eyes that had not yet dried up, but they were now illuminated by the light. Teng Yan was very close to him, and their breaths were almost entangled with each other. He looked at Teng Yingzhi's somewhat panicked expression and the appearance of someone who had just cried. His clear eyes were soaked in tears, making them look even more... For pity.

Before Teng Yingzhi could react, Teng Yingzhi suddenly let go of his hand, and there was an imperceptible strangeness in his usually majestic voice, "Forget it if you don't want to eat it, just spit it out."

Teng Yingzhi jumped up as if she had been granted amnesty. He took out a tissue, spit the pills on it, and threw the tissue into the trash can as if he was afraid that Teng Song would regret it.

"I forgot to wash my face before applying the medicine. I'm going to wash it." After Teng Yingzhi stopped sobbing, the tears on his face gradually dried up, and he felt a little uncomfortable on his skin. After saying that, he hid in the bathroom as if running away.

Teng Song stood there and slowly raised his hand. His fingertips were stained with Teng Yingzhi's tears. After looking at it quietly for a while, he lowered his head slightly and put his fingers between his nose. The aroma of peach wine he smelled was It has been unprecedentedly intense in the past two years.

It turns out that this smell is hidden in body fluids.