Chapter 8

While Teng Yingzhi was still lost in thought, He Ji's weak and gloomy voice came from below, "I misunderstood you about the walnut cake. I just got home. There is no way you know that I am allergic to walnuts." The thing... I overthink, I thought you were targeting me on purpose... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have regarded my speculation as an established fact, let alone take action against you. This matter has been my fault from beginning to end... ..."

Almost all of He Ji's body was trembling slightly, his fists clenched tightly at his sides, obviously out of breath.

He suddenly looked up, and Teng Yingzhi saw all the negative emotions in the world from his eyes.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me." He Ji finally said these words through gritted teeth.

Teng Yingzhi sighed inwardly, this Liangzi was in a solid position.

He Ji's apology was insincere and insincere.

The same goes for Teng Yingzhi. The two of them had their own thoughts, "Okay, I forgive you, and I hope we can coexist peacefully from now on."

"Okay, okay, just reconcile. It's all a misunderstanding." Teng Ruicheng hurriedly stepped forward in a conciliatory manner. He patted Teng Yingzhi on the shoulder and bent down to help He Ji.

He had been kneeling for too long. Although the hall was covered with thick cashmere carpet in winter, it was not comfortable to kneel for an hour. He Ji relied on Teng Ruicheng's strength to stand up with difficulty. His knees were stiff and painful, and his brows were furrowed tightly to hide the pain. If Teng Ruicheng hadn't supported him, he probably wouldn't have been able to stand up on his own.

He Xitang also came up and supported He Ji distressedly from the other side. He glared at Teng Ying and then calmed down a little and said to Teng Song: "Mr. Teng, Xiao Ji is really not feeling well. Let's first..."

She replied. Before he finished speaking, Teng Song held the black tea brought by Shu Di in one hand and waved it forward gently with the other hand. His eyes were cold and there was still no trace of his peripheral vision.

He Xitang immediately helped He Ji away.

Teng Ruicheng also wanted to follow. After taking two steps, he turned back and stood in front of Teng Yingzhi. He looked at the injury on his face with a little pity, "Does it hurt? Damn, look at what I said. It must be very painful, right?"

Teng Yingzhi blinked and felt like crying, but tried his best to hold it back. He knew what his father wanted to hear from him, so he forced a smile and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore. It's okay. My second brother apologized."

Sure enough, after hearing his words, it's okay, Teng Ruicheng took a deep breath. He relaxed completely. He really didn't want the two children to have conflicts. It would be best if the matter could be settled and both parties would not bear any grudge against each other as a family and be happy with Lele.

But he also ignored the oppression Teng Yingzhi suffered under this harmonious appearance.

Teng Ruicheng said hello to Teng Song again and then left. He Ji had just been discharged from the hospital and was forced to kneel for an hour. At this time, the couple must take care of him first.

But Teng Yingzhi still felt a little sad and disappointed when she saw her father leaving. She should at least ask him if he had taken the medicine...

Teng Song slowly snorted, which was full of irony.

Given a stick and a sweet date, his father's enthusiasm has remained the same for decades and has not changed at all. When he was young, the old man beat him so many times, and he even took his step-by-step instructions with him, but Teng Ruicheng didn't learn the old man's decisiveness in killing at all. The seven orifices seemed to be blocked, like a strong mallet that looked the same on the outside.

When Shu Di stood nearby and heard the cold laughter, she subconsciously looked at him. Then she discovered that the suppressed and almost frightening anger in Mr. Teng miraculously disappeared in just one hour. disappeared and returned to its usual calm indifference.

Mingming was so irritated that she couldn't even drive. She was so frightened that she didn't even have time to notify the driver, so she drove Mr. Teng back by herself.

Shu Di consciously did not ask.

"Brother, I'm going to bed first." Teng Yingzhi was in a bad mood. The ups and downs of the day gave him a headache.

Teng Song nodded slightly, "Go and have a good rest." Then he tilted his head and said to Shu Di, "Thank you for your hard work today, get off work."

"Okay, Mr. Teng."

Teng Yingzhi returned to the room and lay down in a large font. In bed, I felt anxious about the future, disappointed with my parents, and also a little happy because my brother protected him unconditionally.

At least for now, he's not alone.

But thinking about her birthday in a few days, Teng Yingzhi became frustrated again and covered the glands hidden in the back of her neck with one hand.

He Jihe was in love for the first time, like two knives hanging over his head.

Fortunately for He Ji, at least he knew the plot and knew when and at what point He Ji would attack him, so that he could be mentally prepared.

There is nothing he can do when he is in heat. He has no idea when it will happen. He has to experience it once before he can be prepared. From now on, he can hide in a place where no one is around before the date comes.

But before his first arrival, he could only be on tenterhooks, in case school started after the new year, and he suddenly fell into a fit of passion during class... Teng Yingzhi

made a sound, rolled around on the bed, anxious and irritable, and finally made a fuss. He rolled under the bed with a sound before he became quiet. He crawled back onto the bed and lay on his stomach in disgrace.

He lay on his stomach in a confused mood and fell asleep unconsciously.

When he woke up, the room was dark, and the lights were turned off by someone unknown. Teng Yingzhi tugged at the quilt on her body in confusion, wondering who had come in and covered him with the quilt and turned off the lights.

He reached out and fumbled around, and finally found his phone. When he turned on the screen, his eyes were half-closed in discomfort, and his eyelashes were densely stacked together.

It was 11 o'clock. Teng Yingzhi didn't have dinner and woke up directly from hunger. He thought for a while, opened WeChat, found the tiramisu profile picture, and sent a message.

Garlic King Ba: [Brother, are you asleep? 】

Blank nickname: 【Not yet. 】

Garlic King Ba: 【Brother, do you want to have a midnight snack? 】

Blank nickname: 【Don't want to. 】

Garlic King Ba: 【But I'm a little hungry. 】

Blank nickname: 【Yes. 】

Teng Yingzhi immediately turned over and got up. The night light in the alcove detected the sound and immediately jumped out of a small area of ​​soft light, illuminating Teng Yingzhi's delicate little face with a smile.

Garlic King Ba: [Brother, do you want porridge or noodles? 】

Blank nickname: 【Porridge. 】

Garlic King Ba: 【But I want to eat snail noodles. 】

Teng Song, who always responded instantly, was silent for more than ten seconds this time before replying, 【Then just be a fan. ]

Teng Yingzhi's smile became even deeper, like a happy child, [Okay, then I'll cook the noodles, then I'll come find you. Which guest room are you in? 】

Blank nickname: 【Next door to you. 】

Teng Yingzhi immediately looked up at the wall in front of him. Knowing that his brother was close at hand, he immediately felt a sense of security.

The servants in the small building had all rested. Teng Yingzhi ran to the kitchen, turned on the fire and boiled water, opened two packages of snail noodles and threw the rice noodles into the pot to cook together. Only half of the rice noodles were put in one portion, which was too much. He couldn't finish it.

Teng Yingzhi has never eaten this kind of fast food before. One reason is that there is no such thing as snail noodles at home, and the other reason is that his family does not allow him to eat it. Once he wanted to try cooking noodles by himself, but his elder brother found out and was scolded. Junk food was brought into the house and the pots were thrown away.

After coming here, he lost a lot of rules. His father was very easy-going and would often cook instant noodles with him at night. His mother was strict only about his studies. Before He Ji's arrival, Teng Yingzhi was completely free and liberated.

I don't know if it was because of her sleep that Teng Yingzhi was in a much better mood. She moved around in the kitchen with her slippers on, washed the vegetables, cut some slices of braised beef, and finally fried two more eggs. He didn't put the bamboo shoot buns in after cooking. The smell was too strong and he didn't like it. At the same time, he was also afraid that his brother would kick him out.

Teng Yingzhi put the two bowls of noodles on the tray, carried them into the elevator, walked all the way to the guest room next to the bedroom, and kicked the door with his foot.

Teng Yingzhi's muffled voice came from inside, "Come in."

Teng Yingzhi held the midnight snack and continued to kick the door helplessly, "I can't open the door."

After a while, there was movement inside, the door lock turned, and wet Teng Song, who was wearing hair, opened the door from the inside. He must have just taken a shower, and his hair has not been wiped yet. It has been moved to the back of his head to reveal his handsome face, which is stunning in both comics and reality. The water droplets dripping from his hair smeared down his neck. She had a silk nightgown casually draped over her body. She was probably coming to open the door for Teng Yingzhi on the way. She didn't even fasten her belt, revealing her steamy chest, with strong and even muscles.

He didn't even wear any shoes, and his smooth soles were exposed under his black trousers as he stepped on the carpet.

He was tall and tall, almost blocking the light in the room behind him, and the shadow he cast just covered Teng Yingzhi's entire body. The two of them stood close to each other. Teng Yingzhi looked at him and could only raise her head, smiled ingratiatingly, and raised the tray in her hand towards him.

Teng Song turned around silently and went directly into the bathroom.

Teng Yingzhi noticed that he was wearing a thin transparent glove on his right hand. He remembered that his brother had no wounds on his hand, so why did he wear a glove when taking a bath?

Teng Song disappeared before he had time to ask. Teng Yingzhi ignored him and came in and put the tray on the desk. Fortunately, this was a guest room that was usually unoccupied and the desk was clean and devoid of anything else.

He sneaked back to his room and dragged a chair to place at the table. When he had just finished tidying up, Teng Song also dried his hair, put on his slippers and tied the belt of his nightgown and came out. Teng Yingzhi patted the empty seat next to him and said hello He comes for a late-night snack.

Regarding eating in the bedroom, Teng Song resisted but it was not a matter of principle, and she didn't say anything and just sat down next to Teng Yingzhi.

Teng Yingzhi finally asked, "Brother, why are you wearing gloves?"

"Afraid of getting wet." Teng Song answered truthfully, then took off the gloves and threw them aside.

"Ah? Were you injured just now?" Teng Yingzhi took his hand and checked it.

"No." Teng Song raised his lips and smiled. He lowered his eyes and looked at Teng Yingzhi's two white and tender hands holding his own palms and squeezing them. He said very calmly: "It's just stained with something that I don't want to wash off right now.

" Ying watched for a long time but couldn't tell what was on his hands. There was obviously nothing on his hands, but her brother's attitude was unabashed and straightforward, so Teng Ying did not ask any more questions.

"Eat, eat!"