Chapter 2

He Ji's allergic symptoms attack very quickly, and it will be known to everyone in the manor in about ten minutes.

Teng Yingzhi was counting sheep silently on her bed. She had counted five or six hundred sheep, but it was still quiet outside.

Something's wrong. It's been so long. There should be some movement on He Ji's side.

Teng Yingzhi got up inexplicably and walked to the window to peek out. He could just see He Ji's yard from his room. At this time, only the yard lights were on, and the whole room was dark. Even the servants had taken a rest.

In the original plot, He Ji's yard was already crowded with people at this time, and his parents were alerted and called a doctor to treat him.

Now it's all calm.

Did He Ji not eat that plate of walnut cake at all?

Although Teng Yingzhi tried to change the plot several times but failed, and this key plot may not be changed now, there has been no movement from He Ji... He is a supporting villain and cannot change the plot, but He Ji Ji is the protagonist, maybe the protagonist is very powerful and can change the plot?

Thinking this way, Teng Yingzhi's uneasiness finally dissipated a little.

He got up and put in a pool of hot water. From the very beginning when he learned that He Ji was to be brought back, Teng Yingzhi, who knew that the plot was about to begin, had been in a state of mental stress and could not eat or sleep well all day long. , feeling uneasy, a hot bath is just the right time to relax.

If He Ji, as the protagonist, really has the energy to change the plot, then as long as he doesn't provoke and assassinate like in the plot, those embarrassing and painful things in the future may not happen. After all, he is not the real Teng Yingzhi, and he has no ill intentions towards the real young master He Ji.

Teng Yingzhi sighed and sank into the water, her temples wet with moisture stuck to her cheeks, and her eyebrows were filled with sadness.

Although the thing he had been worried about did not happen, his mood was still very low.

Even if the conflict with He Ji can be resolved in the future without having to suffer through the forced plot, Teng Yingzhi's life in the future will not be easy.

Teng Yingzhi came here wearing it.

He is an Omega, and there are no three genders in this world: ABO, only men and women. Teng Yingzhi will turn 20 in a few days, which means he will soon have his first estrus, but there is no Alpha or inhibitor in this world...

Omega's estrus is different from Alpha's susceptibility period. As long as the latter is not stimulated by too strong pheromones, the discomfort in special periods can be overcome by willpower. Alphas with strong willpower will even be a little more irritable and will not affect their daily life at all.

Omega is very different. Without the soothing of Alpha pheromones or timely injection of inhibitors, what they will face is not only the physical torture that is worse than death, but also the humiliation of having their spiritual dignity swallowed up by the instinct of pleasure.

Thinking of this, Teng Ying's already low mood gained another layer of gloom.

In this world without ABO, where can he find Alpha? Where can I find inhibitors?

Just when Teng Yingzhi almost wanted to sink into the bathtub and drown himself with bath water, an ambulance siren suddenly sounded outside, followed by the panicked footsteps and screams of the servants. He got in through the crack in the remaining window.

Teng Yingzhi was stunned. How could an ambulance drive into the manor? !

He immediately stood up, grabbed his bathrobe and put it on his body. With his wet hair on his head, he ran to the window and looked out into the cold wind.

He Ji's yard was now brightly lit, and the red light of the ambulance shone alternately on his face, reflecting the surprise in his eyes. The servants circled the courtyard in a crowd, and the parents who were already sleeping were also awakened. They rushed in with the medical staff wearing robes and worried faces.

Teng Yingzhi was stunned, still wondering if he had remembered the plot wrong. The original plot was that He Ji called the servant as soon as his allergic symptoms started to show up, contacted his personal doctor, and then threw out the recording pen to convict Teng Yingzhi.

Although the commotion was quite big, it was far less than the battle in front of me. The ambulances were rushing directly into the manor. If the news was not deliberately suppressed, it would have spread throughout the upper class circles in Beijing before dawn.

The real young master He Ji, who had been living outside for 20 years, was taken away by ambulance the night he was brought home...

Teng Yingzhi could imagine what kind of discussion would be stirred up outside, and of course he, the fake young master, was being discussed. Centered.

Although the recorder was useless, after such a big fight, as long as he told his parents that Teng Yingzhi tricked him into taking allergens, Teng Yingzhi would be responsible for the crime. No one would believe that He Ji, who had just been brought home, would risk his life to frame Teng Yingzhi. The truth could only be that Teng Yingzhi, the fake young master, felt that his status was threatened and could not tolerate the real young master who had just been found.

He Ji's move was too cruel.

Teng Yingzhi didn't even have any room for quibbles. Although he had no intention of quibbles and had done enough psychological training in the past two years, when he really began to face He Ji's obvious and strong malice, Teng Yingzhi's heart was still full of grievances, depression, and a little bit of anger, which finally turned into helplessness in the silence.

He closed the window expressionlessly, hugged his knees and leaned against the wall and sat on the carpet, his whole body shivering wetly, not knowing whether it was fear or cold, like a small animal forced deep into a cave by a beast with no way to escape.

With a "ding——" sound, the mobile phone thrown on the bed issued a new message reminder.

Teng Yingzhi turned to look over and sat there for a while before feebly stepping forward to check.

A message from someone whose profile picture is a piece of tiramisu, with only one period in the content.

Soon the other party sent another sentence: [Reply on the 15th. ]

In the past, Teng Yingzhi would be very happy when receiving period messages from the other party, but now she feels really depressed and depressed, unable to feel any joy at all. He looked at the dialog box with a complicated heart. He wanted to ignore it, but was unwilling to do so. Finally, he typed the reply with his frozen fingertips: [Isn't it number fourteen? ]

The other party quickly replied: [No. 15. 】

Teng Yingzhi raised her hand to wipe the wet traces at the end of her eyes. Although she felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to cry, the reply she typed was still lively and enthusiastic, and did not show any of her helplessness at this time: "Okay, NO!~ Little Bear patted his chest. jpg]

After sending the message, Teng Yingzhi also knew that the other party would not reply again, so he threw the phone aside and snuggled into the bed. He didn't even have the strength to blow dry his hair, so he slept soundly all night.

The next day, Teng Yingzhi woke up at noon. When she regained consciousness, she felt that her throat hurt terribly, she didn't have any strength left in her body, and her head hurt so much that it felt like it was about to split.

"Young master, are you awake? Doctor Wang came to see you and said that you had a cold and a fever. The intravenous drip in the morning has just brought down the fever. Do you have an appetite to eat something now?" The housekeeper, Uncle Lu, stayed by the bed all morning and saw Teng Yingzhi wake up. He immediately asked with concern.

Teng Yingzhi understood that his physical fitness was average. A normal person would fall ill if he had wet hair and the cold wind blew for so long in the winter, let alone a fragile Omega.

"I don't want to eat." His voice was hoarse, and he glanced around weakly. Only Uncle Lu was there, so he endured the discomfort and asked, "Where are my parents?"

Uncle Lu said hurriedly: "The second young master seemed to have eaten something last night. He is allergic to something and has a heart attack. He is still in the hospital, and his husband and wife are with him in the hospital. "

That is to say, He Ji is not awake yet, otherwise he would have brought his parents back to investigate.

Teng Yingzhi sighed silently, not wanting to give him a happy death.

Teng Yingzhi lay in bed all day. Although the fever had gone down, he still felt uncomfortable. After Lu Bolai persuaded him several times, he finally let him drink some water, then stopped disturbing him and let him have a good rest.

In the evening, Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang's car came back. The couple had different expressions. The driver obeyed the order and drove the car directly to Teng Yingzhi's small building.

Teng Ruicheng frowned helplessly, while He Xitang's young and beautiful face showed obvious anger and murderous intent.

"Where's Teng Yingzhi? Let him come here!" As soon as he entered the hall, He Xitang roared angrily without even taking off his coat.

Uncle Lu hurriedly came down from the second floor. "Madam, the young master has a fever this morning. He is not feeling well and is still sleeping."

He Xitang has high hopes for his children. He usually disciplines Teng Yingzhi very strictly, but if there is I have a headache and a fever, so of course I still put my health first and put everything else aside. But now when he heard what Uncle Lu said, He Xitang was uncharacteristically angry. He shouted directly, "Even if he's dead now, bring him down!"

Teng Ruicheng sat next to him and seemed to want to say something. In the end, Still didn't say anything, just waved his hand to Uncle Lu, indicating to follow the instructions.

Uncle Lu was surprised by the couple's unusual attitude and couldn't ask more questions, so he could only go upstairs and call someone.

He Xitang was pacing in place, his chest rising and falling violently, and he didn't know how much breath he was holding.

When Teng Yingzhi was woken up, he naturally knew what he would encounter if he went down, and he felt much calmer after such a long time. He was still wearing the bathrobe from last night. He got up and went into the cloakroom to change into pajamas and came out. He asked lightly: "Is He Ji back too?" Uncle Lu shook his head, "Only Mr. and Mrs. Teng Yingzhi are

back."

With a cry, he walked out of the door first.

As soon as he showed up, He Xitang's dagger-like eyes pierced him.

Teng Yingzhi walked down the last step of the stairs and whispered: "Dad, Mom, did you call me?"

Because she was still ill, Teng Yingzhi felt uncomfortable both mentally and physically. She looked haggard, her skin was pale, but her cheeks were stained. She was unnaturally flushed and her loose pajamas hung dangling on her thin body. She really looked like she was sick and could be knocked down by a gust of wind.

Teng Ruicheng felt a little distressed at the sight and slowly stood up.

"Who are you showing this to?" He Xitang ignored this and stared at Teng Yingzhi as he quickly stepped forward, raised his hand high, and was about to slap him hard in the face.

Teng Ruicheng was startled and quickly stepped forward to stop him, "The matter has not been clarified yet. No matter what you do, you can't do anything to the child!"

He Xitang broke away from his hand with force, still staring at Teng Yingzhi with gritted teeth, "Clear what? Do you think this is Xiao Ji's joke about risking his life? "

"I didn't mean that..." Teng Ruicheng was in a dilemma. He didn't think that He Ji would lie about his life, nor did he think that Teng Yingzhi would deliberately harm him. He asked, "Yingzhi, did you give walnut cakes to your second brother last night?"

Teng Yingzhi nodded, still frightened by He Xitang's move to slap him just now, and also a little disappointed and aggrieved.

"Your second brother is allergic to walnuts. Dad knows that you like to make snacks. Just be careful in the future and don't put any walnuts in the things you give your second brother." Teng Ruicheng saw Teng Yingzhi's aggrieved eyes and tried his best to slow down. The tone spoke to him.

He Xitang pushed Teng Ruicheng away and said angrily: "What are you paying attention to? When I picked up Xiao Ji last night, I didn't see him with a good face. He would be so kind to give snacks to Xiao Ji? I think he did it on purpose! Teng Yingzhi , Let me make it clear to you today, I am Xiao Ji's mother, and this is Xiao Ji's home. If you can't tolerate Xiao Ji, get out of here!"