Chapter 57

Teng Yingzhi never expected that he would mention that incident, so he laughed for a moment and leaned closer to him, "Do you hold a grudge?" Teng

Yingzhi sat on the desk with no place to lean behind, feeling that her brother was bullying her. The force of the pressure made him unable to hold up and he fell backwards. He could only put his arms around the back of his neck to prevent him from being crushed.

"One thing," Teng Yingzhi took the opportunity to say: "You almost starved me to death!"

Teng Song laughed softly against his forehead, her voice was gentle and magnetic, which made Teng Yingzhi's ears tingle and her heart tingle. Numb.

"Then... I was wrong?" Teng Song held his lower back with one hand, and their bodies were close to each other, and their warmth was transmitted to each other through the thin material of their clothes.

This posture made Teng Yingzhi unable to use any strength. Teng Song could do almost anything he wanted to do to him, and he was completely unable to resist. Teng Yingzhi did not struggle, and leaned on Teng Song's arm meekly, with a slight blush on his face.

What his brother said made him feel embarrassed.

Finally, Teng Yingzhi murmured and relented, "You're right, it was my fault that time..."

Teng Song bent down and kissed him, then separated after kissing him, then kissed him again, and then separated again, repeated several times, until the kiss lasted several times. Omega's waist softened.

Teng Yingzhi's head was bubbling, and she felt that it was not affected by pheromones, and kissing her brother was very comfortable and satisfying.

"Brother, I'm hungry..." Teng Yingzhi suddenly whispered when she was stunned by the kiss.

Teng Song had no choice but pinched his cheek again and said, "It really ruins the atmosphere."

So he took him down again and went downstairs to cook supper together. By the time they finished eating and chatting, it was almost two o'clock in the morning.

Teng Yingzhi was so sleepy that he could hardly open his eyes. After he was sent upstairs, he had already said good night, but he reluctantly grabbed Teng Song's sleeve at the door and whispered shyly: "Okay. "Want to sleep with me?" Teng

Song said, "Aren't you going to the guest room?" Teng Yingzhi

rubbed her eyes and shook her head slightly: "I'm so sleepy, I won't bother you."

The slender Omega who was dragged into the door by him was wearing loose pajamas. He grabbed his Alpha's wrist with both hands and dragged him into the room. He was like a puppy that is reluctant to part with toys before going to bed. He must drag him into the nest and hold him to sleep. Just fine.

Teng Song's heart almost melted.

He held Teng Yingzhi in his arms, and Omega was already so sleepy that he fell asleep.

Teng Song was still not sleepy. Hearing the light and even breathing in his arms, his heart was full of love and joy. Seeing that he was evasive before, she thought it would take a long time. She didn't expect that after realizing her feelings, Yingzhi would be so calm, straightforward and clingy.

Early the next morning, Teng Song, who had memorized his semester schedule by heart, woke up Teng Yingzhi, but it turned out that he had slept too late last night, and Omega huddled in his arms and hummed a lot without even opening his eyes.

Teng Song whispered in his ear: "If you don't stop, you will be late."

"I don't want to study..." Teng Yingzhi made a voice deep in his soul.

Teng Yingzhi smiled and said: "Let Chang Le send you an offer for a nominal internship. You don't have to go to school or the company."

Teng Yingzhi became more sober and did not resist the proposal. Indeed, many classmates around him had left school. After the internship, "Okay, can I not go to school today?"

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Teng Song said.

Teng Yingzhi struggled against sleepiness and managed to cheer up, "Why do you react like this if I don't want to study?"

"You don't have to work for a living. Painting is not your ambition, or do you have other pursuits? ?" Teng Song said, stroking his hair.

Teng Yingzhi lay down and sighed, "No, I have no ambitions. I just want to lie at home and play games."

"Then play games for as long as you want."

Teng Yingzhi is very relaxed now, and he is still very serious. He thought about what he would do without all the restraints, but found that he didn't want to do anything but play.

Maybe I was really suppressed in the past, and I never had the chance to discover my hobbies, let alone pursue the so-called dreams. Now there is no pressure from his family of origin, no pressure from the plot. He just wants to live as he pleases, eat what he likes, and make himself happy. Even if he spends a whole day and a month playing games, he doesn't think it is a waste. time.

He turned over and crawled into Teng Song's arms, his tone was as soft as coquettishness, "Then I will be a rice bug from now on. If grandpa calls me worthless, you have to speak for me."

"Okay, give me some time to arrange it. " How about working and then traveling around the world with you?" Teng Song gently rubbed his ear, "You can play as long as you want." Teng Yingzhi

blinked in surprise, "Isn't that a lot of trouble for you? You are so busy and you are the decision-maker..."

Teng Song said softly, "Work is secondary. The rest of my life is limited, and I want to be with you more." Teng Yingzhi

suddenly thought of her widowhood for some reason . Mr. Teng lost his wife when he was young. Although he had so much power in his hands, he immediately handed over all the power and status after cultivating an heir. He never asked about it and had no nostalgia. He lived alone in Shiyuan for more than ten years and missed her long ago. deceased wife.

My brother also follows his grandfather in this aspect, it's all about love.

So why is the brother in the comics so cold-blooded and unsentimental? Is he saving all his love for him?

Teng Yingzhi smiled and pinched Teng Song's earlobes and snuggled next to him, feeling extremely happy.

Teng Yingzhi got up and went to school that day. There was a quiz in the afternoon. He had agreed that his brother would pick him up after it was over. However, before his brother could wait, he was stopped by a strange couple as soon as he left the examination room.

"Yingzhi! You and your parents should go home. You haven't even seen us for so long. Your parents miss you so much!" When one of the middle-aged men saw Teng Yingzhi coming out, he rushed up and grabbed his wrist. Don't let go.

Teng Yingzhi was startled and almost pulled down by him, "Who are you! Let go!"

The woman on the side also rushed towards him with tears in her eyes, "Yingzhi, we are your parents, you haven't seen us all this time. , we can only come to the school to find you, can you come home with us?"

Teng Yingzhi was angry and anxious, her face turned pale, and she immediately realized that these were He Ji's adoptive parents and the original owner's biological parents.

"Are you parents or traffickers!" Tan Siqi rushed out of the studio to stop him. If he hadn't grabbed her, Teng Yingzhi would have been dragged away in public by these two people.

But Tan Siqi couldn't make the other party let go of his hand, but the students who came out to watch the fun in the studio surrounded three floors, leaving the other two with no way out.

"I don't know you, please let go!" Teng Yingzhi frowned. The man was so strong that his wrist hurt as if he was about to dislocate.

The man's face was full of pain, "How can you deny us? We are your biological parents!"

"Yes, Yingzhi, Xiao Ji has gone home. You are not Teng's young master, but you are still with us Go home." The woman also persuaded.

The students on the side were all whispering, and at a glance they knew that these were He Ji's adoptive parents. They came home one by one, and they didn't know if they were out of their minds.

"Whether Teng Yingzhi is a young master or not, that is Mr. Teng's final decision. The Huo family has been treated badly. How dare these two people ask Teng Yingzhi to go back with them?"

"It has been so long since He Ji was brought back. , and their status is not half as high as that of Teng Ying. These two people talk as if Teng Yingzhi has taken He Ji's position, which is quite shameless."

"But to be honest, they are the biological parents after all, Teng Yingzhi. It's too much to even see her."

"The biological parents can't just go to the school and take the person away. Who knows what Teng Yingzhi's identity is, but they really love their child, so they would block the door and drag him away. "?"

While the students were discussing, two men dressed as school guards squeezed into the crowd and restrained the couple before they let go.

Teng Yingzhi held her painful wrist and stepped back quickly, so angry that her breathing became rapid.

"Young Master, are you okay?" A school janitor turned around and asked with concern.

Teng Yingzhi understood from the look in each other's eyes that these two people were probably not school workers. They were arranged by his brother to protect him in the school. It was probably to prevent that lunatic Huo Qinglin from doing anything to him, otherwise he would not have died so quickly. Appear.

He shook his head, ignored the commotion in front of him, and hid behind the crowd to call Teng Song.

The call was picked up quickly, and Teng Song's gentle voice sounded, "Is the exam over? I'm already here. I'll pick you up." Teng

Yingzhi gasped and said, "He Ji's adoptive parents are here."

Teng Song's voice sounded instantly Leng became solemn and said, "I'll be there soon."

They didn't hang up the phone. Teng Yingzhi heard the sound of the car door slamming, followed soon by the sound of steady footsteps going upstairs, and all the negative emotions in his heart dissipated at any time.

Teng Yingzhi didn't hang up the phone until he saw Teng Song's figure at the end of the corridor. The whole floor suddenly became quiet with the appearance of Teng Song. The couple also closed their mouths knowingly and looked at each other with pale faces. One glance.

"Brother!" Teng Ying stepped forward to greet him.

Teng Song put his hands on his shoulders and looked up and down, "Are you okay?" Teng

Yingzhi shook her head, but her red and swollen wrists were noticed by Teng Song. A layer of gloomy emotions quickly accumulated in her eyes, and she let go of him and asked him. The couple walked away.

Teng Song was so majestic and imposing that the students retreated unconsciously.

He walked forward without saying a word, his eyes were downcast and the man was stunned. He put his hand directly on the back of the other person's neck, pressed him roughly and walked out. He pressed the other person so hard that he couldn't straighten up and was almost dragged all the way. Okay, I was too scared to say anything.

It was the woman who reacted, pushed the school janitor away and hurried after her, "Mr. Teng, what are you doing! I, we are Yingzhi's biological parents, you have no right to stop us from seeing him!"

Teng Yingshang said He stopped me in front of me, looked at the couple who were covered in cold sweat, and said bluntly: "At the beginning, we only identified the parent-child relationship between He Ji and Teng Ruicheng, and did not identify you and me. It is not certain whether you are my biological parents. "

Teng Song never let go of the man under his hands. He couldn't get away and didn't dare to try again. He could only keep bending over with difficulty and yelled: "Why is it not necessarily true? It was our two families who made the mistake of hugging each other in the first place. Xiaoji is not our child, only you are!"

"That's right, Yingzhi, if you don't want to recognize us, just say so!"

Teng Yingzhi sighed slightly and went to hold Teng Song's sleeve, "Brother, please arrange for an appraisal agency to do an appraisal for us."

It's coming!

Thanks to the little angel who dropped the mines: 1 Motyl;

to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 9 bottles of Chai Chaizi; 6 bottles of Elainananana; 4 bottles of 25-degree ice; 1 bottle of the boy's cat and stupid pig;