Chapter 63

Teng Yingzhi lay down again, but no longer sleepy.

His brother's low voice sounded in his ears, but at this moment, it could not eliminate the slightest bit of uneasiness deep in his heart.

He put his hands on his flat and soft belly, imagining that a little life had taken root and sprouted inside, and he immediately broke out in a cold sweat.

Will not.

He took the medicine in time every time and took relevant measures to prevent pregnancy.

He has always suffered from a pheromone disorder that leaked out uncontrollably, and he had experienced false estrus before. Maybe the last time he entered estrus was just triggered by his brother's pheromones. Maybe his true estrus cycle hasn't been determined at all.

And now, apart from not entering estrus, he doesn't have any pregnancy symptoms either.

Teng Yingzhi opened his eyes in the darkness, tried his best to control his breathing, and couldn't help comforting himself that he must be overthinking.

It can't be such a coincidence, it's just that I took the medicine a few hours late the first time. Even an Omega who is extremely easy to conceive will not be so easy to conceive without a lifelong mark.

After that, Teng Yingzhi stayed quietly in Teng Song's arms and never fell asleep.

The next day, Teng Yingzhi followed Teng Yingzhi closely the day before, but today it was the other way around. Teng Yingzhi was so clingy that she wished she could hang on to Teng Yingzhi.

He urgently needed to let his brother's pheromones intensify his estrus in order to feel at ease.

But until Teng Song's entire susceptible period was over, Teng Yingzhi still had no movement.

He hid his disappointment very well and didn't let his brother see anything.

The day before the trip, Teng Song went to Shiyuan, and Teng Yingzhi deliberately did not go with him. After Teng Song left, he bought a few pregnancy test strips at the drugstore and asked the management to deliver them to him, then hid in the bathroom.

Teng Yingzhi squatted weakly by the door, nervously and tormentedly looking at the test strips he placed beside the sink, waiting for the final results.

Even when he was in the midst of an irreversible plot, he had never felt that time had lasted so long.

A few minutes later, Teng Yingzhi took out a few test strips with trembling fingertips.

In order to avoid errors, he used all five test strips. At this time, without exception, all reactions were positive.

Strong yang, weak yang means no yin.

Teng Yingzhi breathed rapidly, and his face suddenly turned pale and colorless. Several test strips fell from his fingertips as if they were weighing heavily and could no longer be held.

Along with the smashing, there were also big tears.

He squatted down, hugged his knees and huddled into a small ball, like a child who had lost direction in the fog.

An hour later, the bathroom door opened, and Teng Yingzhi walked out, with wet tears still hanging on her fresh and delicate face, and she hadn't stopped crying until now.

He went back to the bedroom, changed his clothes, picked up his cell phone and went out directly.

Teng Yingzhi did not call the driver or take the car keys. After leaving, she took a taxi directly to a private hospital owned by Teng's company. After knowing that the young master had arrived, the dean hurried into the reception room to receive him. It was the dean who Teng Yingzhi was looking for.

"I want a misoprostol." Teng Yingzhi put her knees together and put her hands on her legs. Her eyes were red and dizzy after crying. She looked like a good boy in both her sitting posture and her expression. Well-behaved.

But when he opened his mouth, the dean was startled.

"Young Master, may I ask the reason?" The dean looked at him with a troubled expression.

Misoprostol is one of the most widely used abortion pills. No one can leave the hospital with it, and no doctor will give it to others privately for them to take without relevant examination and medical advice.

"It's not very convenient." Teng Yingzhi simply refused.

The dean took a deep breath and thought that Teng Yingzhi had done something wrong. He was afraid of being punished by his elders, so he came here directly to ask for medicine. He patiently explained: "Young master, you must be aware of the risks of blind medical abortion. Not only may there be Heavy bleeding and an oversized gestational sac that is more than two months old are more likely to result in incomplete uterine evacuation, causing irreversible damage to the other person's body..."

Teng Yingzhi lowered her eyes slightly, her gaze falling on the ten fingers that were tightly twisted together, and he spoke softly. But he also firmly interrupted the dean, "It's only been a month, there's not that big of a risk."

The dean's eyes were filled with worry, and he wanted to persuade him again, "Why don't you bring him to the hospital..."

"That's not the case either. It's too convenient." Teng Yingzhi interrupted him again and looked up, "I don't have that much time. Don't worry, even if something happens, it has nothing to do with you."

This is the little boy who is known throughout the country and is loved by Mr. Teng. Young Master, no one in Beijing dares to offend him, let alone those under the Teng family. The dean hesitated for a while, then got up and went out to get him the medicine himself.

"Thank you." Teng Yingzhi put the medicine box into his pocket, stood up and left immediately.

After a while, the dean called Teng Song's assistant Shu Di and explained the matter exactly.

After hearing this, Shu Di was stunned for a long time and left the meeting. He asked in surprise: "Are you sure it's the young master? Are you sure he's taking abortion pills?"

After receiving the other party's affirmative answer, Shu Di immediately thought of Teng Ying. Then he asked her to help "smuggle" a copy of birth control pills.

She called Teng Song in confusion. For more than a month, the young master has been either at school or with Mr. Teng. How could he have any contact with other girls? Moreover, he is usually a well-behaved and well-behaved person. What do you think? It's not like he would do something so senseless as to make fun of human life.

Shu Di was almost as big as his head. The moment the call was connected, he hurriedly said: "Mr. Teng! I just received a call from Dean Li..."

Teng Song was still drinking tea with Mr. Teng in the persimmon garden, and frowned when he heard this. "Are you sure it's Yingzhi?"

Shu Di said, "I haven't confirmed it with my own eyes, but Dean Li probably didn't admit his mistake. It would be better for you to find the young master as soon as possible to confirm. By the way..." She hesitated, although she promised Help keep it secret, but still said at this time: "Last month, when you asked me to go to the manor to pack the young master's clothes, the young master once asked me to bring him birth control pills."

Teng Song was silent, with a look deep in his eyes. A cold undercurrent arose, "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

Shu Di lowered his head, "I'm sorry, Mr. Teng, it was my dereliction of duty."

Teng Song hung up the phone directly, said something to Mr. Teng in a hurry, and immediately stood up and left. Drive back.

On the way back, Teng Song dialed several times but was prompted to turn off his phone. Only then did he remember that Teng Yingzhi's phone card had been removed a long time ago. He played the video again and again, and the ringing kept ringing until he parked the car downstairs, but no one answered.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Teng Song took a heavy step and could tell that Teng Yingzhi hadn't gone home yet.

He still opened every door uneasily to check to make sure no one had come back yet, but he was caught off guard and saw a few scattered pregnancy test strips on the floor of the bedroom and bathroom.

Teng Song's eyebrows were solemn, and in just a few seconds, he figured out something that was impossible to happen.

The call that Yingzhi asked Shu Di to take birth control pills was made after the first time when they avoided him and hid in the bathroom.

Teng Song's anxious eyes were replaced by a cold fear.

I originally thought that he went to the dean to get medicine, just like the last time he helped his classmates to lure people at Huo Qinglin's party, but now it seems that he wants to take it himself!

He didn't answer the video calls and didn't reply to the messages. Teng Yingzhi had never experienced such a complete loss of contact.

Teng Song was so anxious that he realized that before he found Teng Yingzhi, there was no way he could come back on his own initiative.

"Where is Yingzhi?" Teng Song breathlessly made a call.

There was a bodyguard's respectful voice over there, "The young master entered the Hilton Hotel after coming out of the hospital."

"Kick the door. Don't let him eat anything, right now!"

There were a bunch of responses over there, and Teng Song hung up the phone and headed to the elevator. He walked over and contacted Dean Li again, asking him to prepare the relevant medical team. After giving all the instructions, he almost stepped on the accelerator and rushed to the hotel.

There were few people walking in the corridor of the high-rise guest rooms. There was only one room with two bodyguards in black standing in front of the door. They saw the tall figures under the bright lights from a distance. They stepped aside and bowed their heads respectfully, "Mr. Teng."

"Open the door." Teng Song said before he even got close.

One of the bodyguards opened the door and immediately stepped aside.

"Is he okay?" Teng Song frowned.

The bodyguard didn't know what was going on and looked at each other. He didn't know if this sentence had any specific meaning. He just shook his head and said: "There is nothing strange about the young master."

Teng Song felt relieved and immediately raised his hands to stop the medical staff behind him as he opened the door. , "You guys wait outside first."

After saying that, he opened the door and went in.

Teng Yingzhi's frail figure was nestled on the sofa in the living room. He didn't react when he heard the door opening. He stared blankly at the sky outside the floor-to-ceiling window. There was a box of unopened medicine on the coffee table in front of him.

Seeing that he was safe and sound, that the tragic scene he had been worried about did not appear, and that the medicine had not even been used, Teng Song's high heart and nearly broken nerves completely relaxed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Teng Song's footsteps and voice were very soft, as if he was afraid of scaring the lost young man. He walked over and sat down beside him gently, looking at his pitiful appearance as he cried until his eyebrows turned red. No matter how much he said, All the anger disappeared at this moment.

Teng Yingzhi hugged his knees and held himself together. He looked at Teng Song stiffly, without the soft and affectionate expression in the past. He only said lightly: "Do you know?"

His posture and response were full of self-refuse to communicate. closed.

Teng Song put a pregnancy test paper on the coffee table, "It's all your pheromones." Teng Yingzhi

turned her head and looked out the window. Even though she didn't have any expression, tears flowed uncontrollably from the end of her eyes, "Omega is It's not strange for me to be pregnant."

His voice was small and a little stubborn.

"I didn't think so." Seeing that he was still willing to speak, Teng Song tried to speak as softly as possible, "You were frightened. You should have told me that taking medicine would be very harmful to you and very dangerous. Didn't you promise me, Won't you hide anything from me again?"

Teng Yingzhi turned to look at him, with pitiful tears in her eyes.

Teng Song breathed out a heavy breath without any trace, trying his best to endure all kinds of intense emotions, stretched out his hand to him and said: "Come here."

Teng Yingzhi was not indifferent. He looked at his gentle brother and knew that he would always be him. The most solid haven, but this thing was different.

"Brother, do you want it?" Teng Yingzhi did not throw herself into his arms as dependently as before, but just looked at him, trying to remember all his expressions at this time.

Ah ah, I came back late today. If I have nothing to do tomorrow, I can write a fat chapter. I'll update it first today! bow!

Thanks to the little angels who dropped the mines: 1 from Moon Bay;

thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Zaizai; 6 bottles of Tuantuanya; 3 bottles of Gardenia; 1 bottle of Weibo, Lin Chong loves to drink milk;