Chapter 42

For Teng Yingzhi, the passing of the New Year means the passing of the winter vacation.

He just thought that he would stay in his room and write papers for a few days before school started. During this period, the main building was still quite well behaved. Perhaps Teng Yingzhi's harsh words had really taken effect. The couple was not invited to the manor, and no one made any trouble.

But my brother never came back.

The two would chat with each other from time to time.

Teng Yingzhi thought about it carefully and found that the period after the New Year was blank in the original comics.

The plot of the comic is that the original owner Teng Yingzhi "accidentally" climbed into bed during the New Year period, and was kicked off by Teng Song. The already nonexistent favorability level directly changed from 0 to a negative number. He Ji, on the other hand, has been obediently accompanying his grandfather, maximizing his goodwill. He was able to please his grandfather and make him laugh happily, which naturally made Teng Song notice him.

But things have changed somewhat now.

He Ji did win the favor of many grandfathers, but Teng Song's didn't seem to have any at all.

And Teng Yingzhi was not hated and disliked by Teng Song like in the comics.

A good direction, at least for Teng Yingzhi.

After these plots, the next chapter in the comic begins directly. When time jumps in the comic, Teng Yingzhi's real world will not jump with it, so he is completely free during the blank time period in the comic.

On the first day of school, the morning was full of professional classes. Teng Yingzhi fished for fish all morning. During the lunch break, she took a bottle of Coke and went to the studio with Tan Siqi.

Tan Siqi also knew that Teng Yingzhi was unhappy with what happened to Bai Chuan last time. He had never mentioned it again since they met in the morning. At this time, he walked side by side with him in the corridor to the studio and said as if to find a topic: "What happened in the School of Finance this morning?" Do you know what happened next to him? He Ji confessed to Lu Yan in public..."

Teng Yingzhi was absent-minded, and drank coke and mumbled perfunctorily.

He knows, why doesn't he know?

The entire winter vacation was the honeymoon period for He Ji and Lu Yan. Lu Yan liked He Ji in his last life, but He Ji didn't know it until his death, so he was trapped in the hotel in the heavy rain that night. After confirming Lu Yan's feelings that night, he boldly showed his love in public at the beginning of school. .

In the comics, the two fell in love passionately and got married after graduation. This story is still widely circulated in the school many years later, and I don't know how many students are envious of it. Together they work together to take revenge and deal with Teng Yingzhi, the villain's supporting role. With Teng Song's protection in their careers, they both become big names in the industry. This life is smooth and enjoyable.

Tan Siqi said: "In the end, I was rejected by Lu Yu, and I lost a big person."

"Yeah, I know, it's so romantic, so envious." Teng Yingzhi was still perfunctory, and it took him a few seconds to react, and he almost drank the Coca-Cola Swallowing into the trachea, he looked at Tan Siqi in surprise, "What? Lu Yan refused?!"

"Yes, what are you envious of?" Tan Siqi was confused, "It's still romantic. Do you want this romance for you?"

Teng Yingzhi He asked: "No way, did you hear it wrong?"

He did interfere with his brother and grandfather, so He Ji's every step was not smooth, but there was no such thing as Luya... and Luya was The protagonist attacks!

The protagonist Gong rejected the protagonist Shou's confession?

ah?

"How could I hear it wrong? There are so many people at the scene. There are videos on the forum. I'll look for them for you." Tan Siqi threw his satchel to Teng Yingzhi and lowered his head to flip through his phone.

Teng Yingzhi continued to be confused, looking around, getting ready for a flashback.

As a result, when Tan Siqi found the video, the flashback did not happen.

The relationship between the two protagonists has changed so much. Doesn't it count as changing the plot? This isn't a flashback?

Teng Yingzhi watched the video in a daze. He Ji came with a bouquet of roses. The two were in the same class and had a good friendship. On weekdays, Lu Yan almost had the words "I like you" written on his face. , treated He Ji with every possible care, everyone could see it.

It's a pity that Luo Hua was deliberately ruthless. He Ji's usual behavior was that he regarded Lu Yu as a good friend and didn't think about it at all.

So this time he took a bouquet of roses and went straight to Luya. Everyone in the class thought that He Ji had finally come to his senses. Most of the students around him were booing, and the video was shot in this way.

But contrary to everyone's expectations, even He Ji did not expect that Luya looked embarrassed and simply refused.

Not only was He Ji embarrassed, but the classmates around him were also embarrassed. They all fell silent for an instant and looked at each other in confusion.

What's going on here? Lu Yan was usually very considerate to He Ji, but now he finally touched He Ji's heart and he refused?

In the video, He Ji smashed the rose on Lu Yan with tears in his eyes, turned around and ran away.

Luya shouted "Xiao Ji Xiao Ji" and chased after him. The video ended here. I don't know what happened to the two of them afterwards.

Tan Siqi said, "Let's see."

Teng Yingzhi returned both the phone and the bag to him, "It shouldn't be." The fact that

the pink gossip from the School of Finance has spread to their Academy of Fine Arts just shows how popular He Ji and Lu Yan are. , before the news spread that He Ji was the young master of the Teng family living abroad, he was already famous for his outstanding appearance and ability. Lu Yu was also the chosen one. After all, they were the two protagonists.

The two usually have a close friendship, and Lu Yu shows it so clearly. There are many people in the School of Finance who knock their CP, and they all hope to achieve success as soon as possible.

Who knew this would be broken at the last minute.

"What's wrong with that? Love is so elusive." Tan Siqi spoke like a love saint.

As soon as the two stepped into the studio, they saw a young couple kissing in the corner, and they immediately left awkwardly.

"Then this is too unpredictable." Teng Yingzhi and Tan Siqi retreated to the corridor, and people were passing by one after another, and they were also discussing the rejection of He Ji's confession.

Whether Lu Yan likes He Ji or not, I am afraid no one knows better than Teng Yingzhi, a person with a God's perspective.

He didn't like He Ji. He had such a good family background in his previous life and would he die alone? Will she confront Huo Qinglin in the mall? After Huo Qinglin kicked He Ji so hard that he was admitted to the hospital with stomach bleeding, he would come from abroad without sleep, have a fierce fight with the bodyguard outside the ward, and hold the unconscious He Ji's hand and cry silently?

"What are you thinking about?" Tan Siqi put one hand on the fence and tilted his head to look at Teng Yingzhi, who was frowning and thinking, "I thought you would be happy to see He Ji deflated."

"Whether he is deflated or not, what does it have to do with me? Relationship, why should I be happy?" Teng Yingzhi was not only unhappy, but also distressed. He racked his brains and couldn't figure out why others could deviate from the plot, but he couldn't. Whenever it was his turn to deviate from the plot, he would be flashbacked. ?

Is it because he is the only external force?

Tan Siqi didn't say anything. He suddenly felt that his behavior of adding insult to injury was too petty, so he stopped mentioning it.

At this time, a green figure walked up the stairs at the end of the corridor. Tan Siqi's eyes widened and he quickly pushed the person next to him, "Ying Zhi Yingzhi! It's He Ji. Why is he here? Looking for you?"

Teng Yingzhi slowly said Tuntun turned around and saw He Ji walking towards him. He immediately reacted like Tan Siqi. Who else could he look for besides himself when he came to the Academy of Fine Arts?

Before He Ji came to speak, Teng Yingzhi quickly went through the plot in this period of time and found that it had nothing to do with him. This chapter was about the sweet love between He Ji and Lu Yan. The original owner had been captured by He Ji at this time. Ji was depressed due to the pressure, and the two of them had little rivalry.

"Are you looking for me?" Teng Yingzhi nervously clenched the Coke bottle.

He subconsciously looked at He Ji and realized that it was only in the morning that he was rejected when he confessed his love. He Ji's expression was slightly cold, his face was not red and he was out of breath, and his mood had recovered very well. He could not see the sad and tearful look in the video at all.

He Ji asked him bluntly, "Why don't you want to see your parents?"

Because of this... Teng Yingzhi quietly breathed a sigh of relief. He thought He Ji was going to do something to vent his anger on him.

"Those are your parents and have nothing to do with me. Why should I see them?" Teng Yingzhi said.

He Ji didn't frown, and was obviously angry, "Those are your biological parents, have you ever considered their feelings? No one asked you to leave the Teng family to live with them, but what can you do if you meet them? Even if you don't see them, You don't even want to see me?"

More and more students were stopping around, and even the young couple in the studio who were kissing passionately were leaning on the window to peek.

The identity exchange between He Ji and Teng Yingzhi, and the bloody incident between the real and fake young master of a wealthy family, has long been spread throughout the school. Now the two real owners are facing each other and it seems that they are about to quarrel. Isn't this more exciting than some pink gossip?

Someone was already whispering nearby, "You can't tell that Teng Yingzhi is usually gentle and aloof, but also very greedy for glory and wealth. His biological parents are missing."

"That's the Teng family. Would you like to change it for you? Go meet your biological parents and break up with Teng?"

"But they are biological parents, and they don't want to meet him once. Teng Yingzhi looked at such a gentle and lovely person, but he was so cruel that he couldn't believe it."

Tan Siqi blushed with anger. : "What nonsense are you talking about!"

Teng Yingzhi sighed silently. Although most students in the school have powerful families, most of them were not qualified to attend the birthday party two years ago, and they didn't know what exactly happened. .

He raised his eyes and looked at He Ji, wondering if this was the purpose of coming to him. Drawing the focus to him, whether it is to attract attention or to ruin his reputation, it will be beneficial to He Ji anyway.

"Teng Yingzhi, why are you so useless, you are always bullied by him." A clear and evil voice flew out from the crowd.

Almost instantly, both Teng Yingzhi and He Ji stiffened up, with a look of fear in their eyes.

Huo Qinglin, who was wearing a suit, pushed away the students who were blocking his way, walked all the way behind Teng Yingzhi, put his arm around his shoulders and pulled him to his side. Teng Yingzhi was dragged by him so that he staggered two steps and almost fell. fall.

Facing Huo Qinglin's dangerous gaze, He Ji almost stopped breathing. His face turned pale with shock and he subconsciously took a step back. However, the next moment, Huo Qinglin stretched out his hand to clamp his neck.

Huo Qinglin looked down from a high position and looked at He Ji struggling in his hands with cold eyes. He gritted his teeth and slowly said a murderous sentence, "Why are you so good at looking for trouble?"

He Ji was choked to death by him. Sounded.

Teng Yingzhi came to her senses and quickly stopped him. Before he could speak, He Ji disappeared in the blink of an eye, Huo Qinglin also disappeared, and so did the surrounding students.

Tan Siqi pushed him and said, "Yingzhi Yingzhi! It's He Ji. Why is he here? Looking for you?"

Teng Yingzhi turned around with a quick breath, saw He Ji coming from the end of the corridor, and rushed over to pull He Ji. He grabbed his wrist and ran away, not forgetting to say to Tan Siqi, "Don't tell anyone where I went!"

Tan Siqi responded in a daze, not knowing what happened.

"What are you doing! Let me go!" He Ji was dragged so hard by Teng Yingzhi that he staggered. He didn't know where Teng Yingzhi's small stature had such strength, and he couldn't get away.

Teng Yingzhi dragged He Ji to the bathroom on the floor. She lay beside the door and looked out for a few times. She was relieved when she was sure that Huo Qinglin hadn't appeared yet, and then slammed the door shut.

Fortunately, it was lunch break now, and most students were resting in the dining hall or back to the dormitory. There were not many people, and there was no one in the bathroom. Teng Yingzhi simply locked the door from the inside.

He Ji looked at him warily, "What do you want to do?" Teng Yingzhi

turned back to glare at him after doing all this, and said angrily: "I want to ask you, what do you want to do! Don't you have anything else to do? , it's not pleasant to come to me every time! I've made it clear that I won't go see your adoptive parents. If you don't want to see them sad, just go and stay with them. Don't bother me about whether I'm going to see them or not! Does it matter? You didn't come to me to tell me so many days before school started, but you only told me after school started. Do you think I don't know what your plans are?"

He Ji looked at him in surprise and was speechless for a moment.

Come on, come on, I came back too late yesterday and was too tired, so I fell asleep, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to to toss it for today, I don't know if there will be a second update, I will continue writing, I will post it again tomorrow night if I haven't finished a chapter. , I was too tired to stay up late.

Thank you to the little angels who threw the landmines: 1 Pineapple Jiujiang and Luochuan;

thank the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Shanzhu (*≧▽≦), 10 bottles of the National Civil Affairs Bureau; 9 bottles of Tianxuan; 5 bottles of Motyl, Canguigui, Luochuan; 2 bottles of Zaizai; 1 bottle of Mrs. Lu, Ah Dai No. 1, Chenxi, Onion Ginger Garlic, Certain Seven, That's It;