Chapter 15

Okay, so, I may be crazy, but Cain was hot. I said it. When we meet Cain in, what, season nine (?) I think he was hot. I think that in learning about the Mark of Cain, we got a lot of good things. MOC Dean was hot. Cain himself? Hot.

Thank you for coming to my rant. Good day.

Monster Movie

Later that day, there was another attack. An attack that was committed by a mummy that had mysteriously appeared in an acietn looking Egyptian coffin. Now we were standing in the museum where the man who had been killed.

Sam scoffed, peeling a sticker off. "This sarcophagus isn't ancient. It's from a prop house in Philly."

"Oh, well, goes well with the bucket of dry ice he was keeping in it." Dean held up the small bucket, smoke foaming on the top of it.

"Is he making his own special effect?" Sam asked. 

"A mummy with a good sense of showmanship." Dean said.

"So then what the hell is going on?" I asked. 

"This is stupid." Sam stated.

"I've been saying that this whole time, man." I shook my head.

"Crap, Si, we're late." Dean stood.

"Oh, right, we had a movie to get too." I remembered.

"You're good here with the mummy and the crazy--?" Dean asked Sam, gesturing around. 

"Yeah, go ahead." Sam nodded.

"Thanks, Sammy, we owe you one." I kissed his cheek before taking Dean's hand. 

____

"Crap." I muttered once we reached the movie theater doors only to find they were locked and all the lights were off. 

"Sorry about that, Si." Dean placed a hand on my waist. "I was really excited to see...that chick flick you picked." He said, not bothering to remember the name.

"Yeah, I'm sure you were." I smiled, turning to him. 

"I was." Dean insisted.

"Well, I guess it's not so bad. We could just head back to the motel." I stepped closer. "I'm sure we could find a way to entertain ourselves."

"On a serious note, I did really want to take you out tonight, Si." Dean said. "It's been so long since we could just enjoy ourselves. You know, go catch a movie, get dinner. I wanted to have a special night."

I smiled a little. "Oh, you sound like such a chick right now." I teased. "But it's sweet. We don't always have to go out of our way to do something. Sometimes I just want to be with you."

"So we don't have to watch a chick flick?" Dean asked, sound hopeful.

"No, we don't."

"And we're having sex?"

"Yeah."

"Yes." Dean hissed. "I love you." 

"Come on, you giant dork." I grabbed his tie, tugging him down the street. 

We walked down the street, heading for the motel. When we rounded a corner, Jamie ran straight into us, ducking behind Dean. 

We were then met with Dracula. Just like Ed had said. Fangs, cape, slicked back hair, the works.

"Son of a bitch." Dean muttered. 

"You should not use such language in the presence of my bride." Dracula said. And the accent.