Chapter 4

Lazarus Rising

Pamela threw a black cloth with a symbol on it over the table top as Bobby closed the curtains. She then moved over to a cabinet, kneeling down to look for something. When she did, her shirt rode up revealing a tattoo on her lower back.

Jesse Forever, it read.

Dean nudged Sam's arm, making me roll my eyes. "Who's Jesse?"

Pamela laughed. "Well, it wasn't forever."

"His loss."

I smacked his arm. "Hello? I am right here."

Pamela, with candles in hand, walked toward him. "Might be your gain."

I cleared my throat.

Sam was smiling as Dean chuckled.

"You're both idiots." I said.

"She'd eat you alive." Sam told his brother.

"I will kill you both." I said.

Dean wrapped an arm around me, pulling me into his side. "Aw, don't be jealous, sweetheart." He leaned close, lips brushing my ear. "You know you're the only one who I want to eat me alive. And hey, I just got out of jail so bring it."

I jabbed my elbow into his ribs. "Oh, whatever."

Pamela walked by again. "You're invited too, grumpy." She winked at Sam.

"You know all of this could've been avoided if you idiots would listen to me." I muttered.

___

With the room dark and candles lit, we all sat around the table. Well, minus Millie and Evie, they sat on the couch.

"Take each other's hands." Pamela said.

I slipped one hand into Sam's and the other into Dean's. Pamela took one of Bobby's and Sam took the other.

"And I need to touch something out mystery monster touched." Pamela reached under the table.

Next thing I know, Dean jumped, knee hitting the table. "Whoa. Well, he didn't touch me there."

Pamela laughed. "My mistake."

I gripped Dean's hand, pulling in a breath.

Dean cleared his throat, pulling his hand from mine as he slipped and arm out if the flannel he wore. He then pulled the sleeve of his green t-shirt up to reveal the handprint like the one that was around my ankle.

Dean took my hand again, interlacing our fingers.

Pamela placed her hand over the mark on his arm.

I shut my eyes.

"I invoke, conjure, and command you appear unto me before this circle." Pamela said. "I invoke, conjure, and command you to appear unto me before this circle. I invoke, conjure, and command you to appear unto me before this circle."

I heard static. Peeking my eyes open, I spotted the tv that was now on.

The table began to shake as A high pitched hum filled the air.

"Castiel?" Pamela asked.

"Ha, I told you." I said, looking at Dean. He had also opened his eyes.

"No. Sorry, Castiel. I don't scare easy." Pamela said.

"If he's saying don't do something, you shouldn't do it." I told her.

"Castiel?" Dean asked.

"It's name. Its whispering to me, warning me to turn back." Pamela explained. "I conjure and command you, show me your face."