Marked

Raven

Pulling up to this big looking house we got out. Once we made it inside it was dark and messy. "Excuse the mess, i had a party all weekend." Tony said.

Following his lead i stepped over stuff. Going inside the room was disturbing. I saw condoms and cups.

Blunt guts, pizza boxes, and shit everywhere. Pissed at tony i didn't even sit down. He fied up a blunt and looked through his phone.

Finally he looked at me. "What? I excused the mess. The bed is clean ma." He said. Im not to sure that it is. "I doubt it." I said.

He put his phone down. Walking up on me he stared in my eyes. Pushing me on the bed i frowned at him. Sitting there i mugged him.

"Its clean because i dont play that shit about my bed. If dudes was getting it in you better believe they ass was on the floor ma." He said.

"So who you screwed?" I asked. "Nobody i dont want no busted thot bitch. You the one sitting on my bed right now." He said.

If i aint know better ill say tony was acting completely wierd and it was bugging me out. "Lets smoke." He said. Shaking my head yes he jumps up.

Sitting there i looked around more. Oh my god this was just insane. Tony came back with the blunt.

He gave it to me and walked out. Smoking it halfway i began to feel dizzy. Tony came back in the room.

He sat on the floor across from me. Passing him the blunt he shook his head no. So i put the blunt out. I was high for real my head was spinning.

Tony got up and sat next to me. Putting his hand on my tigh i remembered what manny told me. Not only manny but trina as well.

How could i trust her though she lied to pierre and told him she had no family. Ugh this is too much.

"Why you pull trina out of school friday?" I asked. He looked at me frowning. Jumping up i looked at him.

Tony was standing over me with his hands behind his back. "Who the hell reporting shit to you?" He was serious it was scary.

"Nobody i saw it with my own two eyes." I lied. He walked to the window. I swear he got me on edge.

Turning back to me he looked me up and down licking his lips. I stared at this fool the whole time. "Baby can i ask you something.'

Really? I thought. "Ask." I said my sight was a little blury. "Are you a virgin?" I looked at him holding hiself.

"Sadly no why?" I said looking at him in the eyes. "Because i want you. Thats why but if you scared then hey i dont blame you."

I bit my lip as he walked up to me. He kissed me. It wasnt forced but i can tell he had been wanting to from day one.

Tony kissed on my neck for a long time. How i was feeling everything he did felt good. Kissing him back he gripped on me.

I was still feeling dizzy from the blunt so i held my head back. Tony began to take his hands all over me.

Waking up i looked at the time it was 10:00㏂ my head was pounding. Looking down i was butt naked up under the sheets.

Oh shit i thought jumping up looking for my clothes. I found my things as i heard footsteps.

Standing wrapped up in the sheet it was tony. He stood by the door looking at me with his hands behind his back.

"Whats up?" He said finally revealing a outfit and shoes to me. My face lit up at first. "You shouldnt have." I said. I was dead serious.

"Yes i did. Take a shower were going out." He said. I had school he got me skipping this had better be good. My ass is on the line for sure.

I got myself together and got in the car. Pulling up to this seafood spot i eased up. We walked inside and sat down.

Sitting there i knew what i wanted already. We ate well i ate and i watched tony. "Whats wrong and what happened last night did we like do it?" I asked.

Tony gave me this look. "Can i be honest with you about some serious shit right now?" Tony asked seriously. "Yes please do."

Tony got up and grabbed my hand. We got in the car and drove a few blocks by this park with a lake.

We got out and sat on a bench. Tony pulled out a sack of powder. Sniffing it in his nose he looked at me. "Here baby hit it." He said.

"No thank you." I said turned off. "Damn you just had some last night you acting funny now?" He said grabbing my arm.

"Wait what you mean i had some last night?" I asked. "Yeah it was in the blunt." He said. Man im pissed off boiling inside.

My plan is to play it cool and ask more questions. "So we had sex to lastnight?" I asked. "You dont remember? It was good to. You should see your neck." He said grinning.

This fool really trying it for real. "But look i got some to get off my chest." He said. "Okay talk." I said.

"One of my homeboys died the other day and its my fault. I mean i was supposed to take dude out but i sent my lil bro instead."

I thought back to what manny said. Oh shit no this is getting real. Whatever happened i dont care. Im not getting into this drama.

This all was starting to add up. Tony sent somebody to kill carlos only manny was there instead. Now his friend dead and he feels guilty.

Going home i was in the bathroom scared for my life. I had big hickies on my neck. It was bad really bad.