Tune Up

Raven

My heart was broken after i finally found out about ashley. I knew deep down it was something or someone. What was i thinking? I did this to myself.

Trying to trust people always got me hurt in the end. It never failed just never. The next day in school i acted as if nothing had happened. Pierre was acting strange.

I noticed him following me around which he has never done. Im so glad me and ashley are done because he would be on to me for sure. I was doing pretty good.

Art was going good, math was going good, literature was great. I actually love my literature class. Ms.Jackson was cool. We havent had anymore crazy assignments so i was glad of that.

I noticed mia in class looking normal. She almost looked like a new person. Let me not stare and not come off as a creep. Thats the last thing i need in my life rumors.

Finally out of class i found money talking to some chick. She noticed me and waved. I didnt wont to just walk up on her and put myself in her conversation so i mind my own business.

Going to the snack machine i grabbed a bag of chips and walked to the gym. I love gym days i get to just relax and basically have a free period.

Money shortly joined me and huffed as she sat down. "Whats all that for?" I asked laughing. "Its just not my week. That girl was my partner in science class." She said.

"Okay and?" I said knowing there was more. "Okay and were doing a serious project and she bitching out. First she said i didnt know what i was doing. Then turned around and called me a slut." She screamed.

"Damn okay chill why did she call you a slut?" "Apparently she is best friends with Dasja and dont wont no parts of me." She said slamming her notebook on the bleachers and opening it up.

"Calm down. If she worry about her grade more than something she has nothing to do with then thats her own problem. Not yours." I told her honestly.

Just as i about to help her courtney came running up the bleachers. "Hey money." He said. "Courtney." Money said never looking up from her notebook. "Listen about the other day."

"Save it courtney its already forgotten about. So just run along and keep pretending your mr. Perfect." She said flipping her pages emotionless. I was so proud of her for that.

After gym i was tired i barely got any sleep last night. I was too busy crying and mad that this girl came into my world and played me.

Getting some water i walked through the senior garden. I saw ashley staring in her phone smiling. I dont know what brung me here but i was getting emotional.

It felt like somebody was watching me but i couldn't see who it was. Finishing up my day it was time to go. Before i left my art teacher told me i needed to get focused.

That reminds me i got this big art contest thing i havent been serious about. All of our art was going into a gallery and which ever one get the most views and votes gets sold to the gallery.

I believe she said it was a $500 price. Letting me go i was on my way home. When we made it home it was a note on the fridge.

Dear my children,

My job is having a convention for the whole week.
Donald will take care of everything. So you two be on your best behavior. If you need me call my cell.
Love, marshall.

Pierre grabbed the note off the fridge once i walked away. Like he had an attitude or something. A week without her breathing down my neck was good news to me.

Walking to my room i laid in my bed and closed my eyes. One whole week i said smiling. Just as i sat up i saw pierre smiling at me. He actually scared me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed of him. "What i want is you raven." That didnt sound good at all. "What do you mean? We are cousins pierre."

"No we are not. You are in no relation to me. So why cant i have you? Is it because your gay raven?" "No." I lied. "Is that right? Well i dont believe you." He said.

Pierre walked up to me looking crazy out his mind. "I saw you with that chick from school. You kissed her the other day." He said looking at me.

"Were nothing. Dont speak of her again. She is really nothing to me." I said defending myself. "So prove to me you arent gay. Prove to me she means nothing to you." Pierre said.

He then kissed my lips and i pushed him off me. "Okay fine since i know for a fact your gay im telling my aunt marshall and i bet your ass go packing it up back to foster home."

I knew he was serious. "I know it needs a tune up. I can help you with that." He said grabbing my clothes. Pierre was on top of me going slow as a turtle.

Kissing on me he was being gentle. This was so wrong but i didn't need him to go running off his mouth to my foster mom. Its been a long time since ive felt comfortable and cared about.

This dummy was not about to ruin this for me. I guess i wasnt into it enough because moments later i snapped into reality when pierre starts pumping faster.

It was starting to hurt so bad i cried. Covering up my mouth with his hand he kept pounding me faster ans harder. My tears still flowing down my face.

Jumping up he put all his semen on my carpet floor. Fixing hisself up he left my room as i turn over holding my stomach crying. I cannot believe that just happened.