Secrets

Mia

Manny has been by my side every since the fight happened. I mean i was good though i wasn't afraid of anybody. Honestly i held my own against four girls.

The weekend was near and i was going to get my revenge one way or another. I totally took brook and ivy out the picture.

Making my way to school i passed by the infamous apartments manny was always in. Driving i noticed nikki, ciara big sister standing outside.

She was leaning up against a car with some guy. Looking closely i could see clear as day what they were doing. Mouth wide i watched them both snotty powder.

Rolling my eyes at the digusting sight of them i had one down three to go. Making it to school i got my things and got ready to focus.

Manny was around but i let him be with his friends. He had been under me like he was my personal body guard.

It was cute at first but damn i was good and not worried about nobody. Making my way to class i was stopped by amber.

Which was shocking because ive never wonted anything to do with her after she went and slept with quinn knowing ivy was dating him.

"Hey mia got a second?" She asked. "Yeah sure whats up?" I said. "I just wonted to say sorry about the fight. You didn't deserve that and i hope all of them get got."

I was shocked to hear her say that. Ive said nothing but bad things about her and here she was showing sympathy for me.

School went great though as it was time to leave. Finally my head was starting to hurt and i had a picture to paint. My biggest threat is raven.

She has talent but i do to and i could use an extra $500 in my pocket. Getting in my car i rode on home. In the house i ate and wrote in my journal about nikki.

I had to figure those other girls out. I was not giving up on this. They got down jumping me but i was sure to get the last laugh.

That was one thing for sure. Taking a shower i put on some clothes and drove to the park to watch manny play ball.

Sitting in the park i cut my car off and grabbed my purse off the backseat. Looking ahead i saw keisha running after quinn. Still looking he grabbed her and slammed her to the ground.

They both laughed but i just sat there in complete confusion. Still sitting there to my right i saw brook and devin walking towards the court.

Brook held her stomach as they approached some tall bald head guy. Not moving he handed devin an envelope.Letting brook hand go she walkes off with the bald head dude and gets in a black lexus.

After brook pulls off with baldy i see devin walking back to the parking lot. Where i see ciara holding out her arms to Quinn.

I wiped my eyes and looked closely. Yes i was correct. Quinn was all over ciara and he was dapping up devin talking to him.

Being so interested in them a loud boom hit my window. Looking over it was manny. Holding my chest i rolled down my window.

"Oh my god manny you scared me." I said as he laughed and walked to get in the passenger side of the car. Kissing my lips he smiled.

"I saw your car. Why didnt you call me and tell me you were coming by?" He asked. "I just needed some air but i didn't wont tp distract you." I said.

"Baby you wont distract me. You my women im here whenever baby. I love you girl." He kissed my cheek. "I love you more." I said.

Honestly i was so glad and excited today worked out pretty good after all. I swear theses girls got they business all in the street and i was the wrong one to know them.

Satisfied i chopped it up with manny and went home. Sitting at my computer desk i wrote a couple things down.

Damn quinn is a thot how he talk to amber, keisha, and ciara. That boy is really a dog but i dont care he not mines. Doing my art project i chose love.

Manny had been my rock the entire time weve been dating. I know that me dedicating my artwork to him would surely get me a win.

Getting started darcy bussed in my room with the house phone. "Your sister." She said giving me the phone then heading out my room.

It was around eight o clock as i huffed and rolled my eyes. "Hello morgan." I said. "What is wrong with your phone? Ive been calling it!" She yelled.

"Girl chill i got a new one i dropped my other one." I lied but not really. "Well whats been going on are you okay? You havent called me."

"Im fine morgan you just worry about your stupid finace okay good bye." I said annoyed. She is so annoying and dont call me until she wont to hear some drama.

Slamming the phone down i saw darcy fixing my plate. "Is everything okay mia darling?" Darcy asked. "Yeah mama, im okay just stressed about my art project."

I lied but hey i was good. "Aww my baby trust me your going to do good. Dont you always thats your strongest area. Your very creative."

I smiled at her encouragement and finished my food. Making it to my room i looked at my painting and smiled. Thank god i can finally lay down.

Grabbing my phone manny had sent me a text message.

Manny

Baby i hope you had a good day. Just thinking about you and i. I think we should hang out and have fun this weekend just us. I wont to get your mind off everything. Just think about it baby i promise to not let you down. Hope you sleep well. I love you mia my princess. And dont forget im always here and got your back ma.