The Meet Up

Raven

With the craziness going on at home i had recieved a message from nina. Finally she agreed to meet.

Nina
-Meet me at the brookhaven lake site on Friday at 4:00Pm.

Closing out the message i looked at my empty room. If i was scared before im frighten now for sure.

The rest of the week i focused hard and ive learnt that i was progressing pretty good.

Money was on her stuff she was bragging the whole time. I was proud of her. Despite the madness she went through she was strong.

I know with all the drama going on i could do it to. Ashley had sat next to me in lunch.

Money didn't know our history so i was glad of that. She just sat there silent as ashley asked a millon questions.

I tried not saying to much. All i know is i was getting so overwhelmed with everything. I missed tony.

Feeling so alone i just cried when i got home. My feelings were all over the place.Never have i ever felt this way before.

My phone suddenly goes off. Looking at it my eyes lit up. It was tony. "Hello." "Whats up baby girl?" He asked. "Well a lot actually." I said.

"A lot like what raven?" He yelled. "Im not even to sure tony but part of it is you." I said nervously. "What the streets talking about!"

Rolling my eyes i became annoyed. "Why do you care? You ran away from it. It was nice to hear from you tony but, i cant continue on with this relationship." I said hanging up.

Taking deep breaths my phone rung again. "What!" I yelled. "Raven change of plans meet me tonight." Nina said panicky.

Just my luck i thought. Getting myself together i had put my sweats and a t-shirt on. Basically my pjs what i wore to bed.

It was either that or my school uniform. Shrugging it off i quickly got out the house and met nina.She had pulled up on me.

Once we got to this secluded area she began to talk. "I dont know you like that but since ashley sent you ill give you a chance.So go ahead, talk." She said.

"Well it all started when me and ashley start dating. I met carlos and a few others. I found out ashley cheated on me with carlos. Then from there it went downhill." I stated.

"Okay and what happens next." She asked.

"Okay so i get over her and get involved with a guy name tony. To find out that he set carlos up. I dont know why either. So he skips town and now some guy name neek is back and looking for somebody. Its been real weird and crazy."

Nina starts to cry. Im so confused right now. "Yeah now i get it. Look raven this is last years drama. Please whatever you do stay out of it." She said seriously.

"Im not in it but a couple that goes to my school are. And they in pretty deep." I said. "Give me names ill have to finish this." She said.

"How are you gone do that?" I asked. "Get the one person who knows everything of course. She can stop this but i have to get rid of neek because if i dont you can kiss this community goodbye." She said.

Shaking my head it began to hurt a little. We went about our ways as i went to school the next morning.

Again it wasnt crowded and pierre had been playing sick all week. Running into mia her eyes were puffy and red.

Once mia saw me she ran up to me and cried her life away. "I cant do this anymore. Raven i cant stay here."

I had no idea what she was talking about. "That man took manny away from me.I dont think he dead but im scared he might be soon." She said.

"Look mia i dont know what to say but i think you should stay out the way. Sometimes its a good thing to not know everything." I told her.

"Raven look around. People dropping like flies around here. Dont you think we should know something?" She asked.

"Just lay low itll all work out. I got to go mia." I said and walked off. Before school could end i got another text from nina.

Nina
-i need to talk to that other girl. Both of you meet me at the lake.

Oh my god im getting sick of this shit. I didn't even have mia number for one. Besides she got a lot going on.

I wonder what nina knew. I have to see. Somebody has got to get to the bottom of this. So here i was standing at mia locker.

Walking up to me i moved aside and let her in her locker. She put up her things and shut it.

Mia was in a daze obviously as she walked towards the door. As she walked out the building i walked with her.

"Mia?" She kept walking. "Hey mia. We got to go meet with someone who might help us." I told her. She stopped suddenly.

"No raven. Nobody can help. Trust me i know for a fact. She then continues to walk ahead of me.

"Girl you better get it together quick. If you love your man you better hop on and do whatever it is of you to do." I said seriously.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay fine. Ill do it. All this shit is just stupid to me." She said.

Later on that day we met nina. Mia had let me borrow something to wear. Glad of that we moved on to chat with nina.

Walking up on her she looked at us both. Sitting down we all stared at each other. I was waiting on somebody to speak.

"So mia is it? Tell me what involvement do you or your boyfriend have with this little situation?" Nina asked.

"Well i didn't know much of what manny was doing but. All i know is that he been secretive the whole time. Somebody came after us at carlos loft. Well we quickly put it together that it wasnt us who they wanted but carlos im for sure."

We all stared still. "So at the park some guy name neek put together a big neighborhood bbq. Then threatened our safety. Honestly i thought it was a joke until, earlier this week. Some boy said manny got chose to this meet. Havent seen him since that day."

I was getting lost and nina was looking stressed, and worried. She stood up to her feet.

"So mia where are your friends?" I asked. I hadn't noticed them anywhere lately which was strange.

She looked stupid. "Same i haven't seen brook since earlier this week and ivy havent been around for the last month. Her phone is not even on.