Bad Nerves

Raven

Walking in the house for a long breather afterschool the first thing i see is pierre. Shutting the door i walked in.

Sitting down i watched him pace back and forth. "This bitch man i cant believe her." He mumbled.

Okay i was now starting to get freaked out. "Whats wrong what happened?" I asked curious to know.

"Man trina! She ran off with this boy tony. I kept calling her she never looked back. Dude was pulling on her arm and shit." He said.

I stood up. "Damn pierre hope it gets better." He punched something i walked out. Once i got in my room i shut my door.

Looking around for my phone i grabbed it and called tony. Over and over again he was not picking up. unbelievable i thought as i spazzed out.

I was so mad i was throwing stuff and making a big mess in my room. I riped paper , threw clothes and got plain retarted style.

All that had drained me and it was getting late. Getting up from crying i took a cold shower. Standing in the water my body was still.

Getting out i lay in the bed and put my phone by my pillow. I just waited for his phone call all.day.

Not having anymore tears to cry i lay and stared into space hoping my phone would ring.

*Ding Ding*

My alarms goes off. Its 6:00㏂ and i had a massive headache. Getting up my eyes felt heavy.

Groaning i slowly got ready for school. Finally done i grabbed my phone and put it in my bag. Once i got to school i just mind my business.

Looking to my right i saw a group of girls chatting loud as hell. Closing my locker i saw manny. He scared the mess outta me.

"Manny? Whats up?" I asked holding my chest. "Yo where ya boy tony at?" He asked. I was taken back by that question.

"To be real i dont know. Why what happened?" I asked. "Look im only telling you this because i cant tell mia." He said.

"Look i dont care tony is my friend so therefore i got the right to know anyways. Besides me and mia dont talk so spit it out." I said.

He looked around. "Look somebody came to one of carlos spots and tried to kill me. Somebody is after carlos." He said.

My face frowned. I dont care for carlos. If somebody after him good. "Wait whats that got to do with tony?" I asked.

He mugged me. "Apparently he know something raven. Remember the saying the streets talk? Well they do so find him." Manny said and walked off.

Remember i said i had a headache yeah it was still hurting for sure. Going to class i sat down and went in a daze.

I was not focused. I wasnt listening, or nothing. I wanted to break down and cry.
Once the bell rung i walked into the hallway.

On my way to gym i didnt wait for money i just sat down. Once the class filled up i saw money giving me an evil stare.

So what. I thought i got problems to. She walked up to me and sat down. "Wow talk about ghost town. I swore you wasnt here." She said.

I sat there still quiet thoughts running through my mind. "Raven? Girl you good?" She asked. No i was not good i just landed my eyes on that bitch trina.

Walking over to her i heard money say oh shit. Tapping on her shoulder trina turned to look at me. "May i help you?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact you can help me." I said. "With what?" Trina said laughing along with her friends. She was putting on so im going to give a show right with her ass.

"You can help me by telling me why you was pulled away from school with my man! While you running off with tony whose again my man. Your boyfriend aka my cousin was looking dead at you! Thot much?" I said.

"Child bye i dont know you and i dont owe you any explanations for nothing so girl bye." Trina said.

"Bitch i will snatch your cheap ass wig off yo head if you dont tell me something. I am not bluffing thats my man and im not here to play games so tell me whats up you that scared." I said pissed off.

Trina tell pulled me away from everybody. Once we were out of sight she sang like a bird. "Raven stop okay. Tony is my brother. Stop looking stupid okay shut your mouth." She said.

I shut my mouth. "Yesterday he came and got me and said that some bad was about to happen. Some guy who went here last year is coming back. To destroy it. I dont really know. Im just scared of tony." She said.

Man nothing making sense to me right now. I need tony himself to explain this shit to me because the pieces to this puzzle was scattered all over the place.

Classes were a drag and my nerves were bad. I was shaking my leg a mile a mintue. Some boy complained but i dont care he trying to go to sleep and shit anyways he need to shut his punk ass up.

Afterschool was over i made my way outside to see tony. Pierre mugged him as trina walked over to him. She knew i wanted to go to him but didnt need pierre tripping.

Finally going over to him he mugged me. What the hell did i do for him to be looking at me stupid. "Hey tony." I said.

"Get in the car ma." He said to me getting in hiself. "You didn't have your phone today?" He asked. "Yeah but i kept it in my bag why?"

"I was calling and texting you thats why." He said. "Okay sorry." I said reaching in my bag. Tony pulled my whole body back up.

"What you reaching for?" He asked acting paranoid. "My phone damn tony whats up?" I asked him.