Disrespectful

Mia

Five days ago.........

Leaving from the loft manny got us a room. Let me tell you it wasn't cheap either. I was scared out my mind.

Manny was a total different person. This person was a complete stranger to me. We sat in the room in shock.

Grabbing my phone manny snatched it out my hands quick. "You ain't calling no damn body." He said. Putting my phone in his private area.

I was so disturbed and in disbelief. All manny did was stand there with his gun on his waist with his damn phone.

Not to mention smoke them stank ass cigarettes he had bought a whole pack. Im trying to remember when he start smoking them.

If he was not in front of me this was all new to me. His phone rung constantly as he answered. I bet it was that boy who door i knocked on.

I dont know im guessing. I knew it wasn't dex from school. To see manny this way dex was way to lame to be talking to right now.

This was some hoodish cat i just know. My gut feeling is never wrong. Manny slowly eased up and sat down.

I walked over to him and held him. Our little weekend of quality time turned sour and cut short fast. At home i just kept silent and acted normal.

Three days after...........

Since ive been back in school i pretty much kept a cool head. With the company of my girls i was somewhat sane.

Obviously not all that much brook and ivy was in my grill. They kept asking was i okay. "Look yall im okay. Do i look bad?" I asked.

They shook their heads no. "Okay then im fine i promise." I said. Brook had an attitude with me. I dont see why though.

When she was going through her phase i let her be. Not at first but after a while. So what this totally different.

Afterschool i went home and did my homework. Manny called my phone asap. "Mia?" "Yes manny?" "I need to see you." He said.

"You want me to pull up on you?" I asked. "Yeah same spot im always at." He said. Finishing up i got in the car to go.

Pulling up manny was standing outside walking up to my car. Inside i was mad at manny because for one he was always in raven face.

Manny had no idea i was not about to play with him. He may have shut me up then but i was not going for that.

I gave him my pride and joy , my temple and i refuse to let him get away with anything slick or sneaky. I know its a couple things manny hide from me.

Ive learnt its only to protect me but im just learning him more and more during time. Nothing perfect right?

Pulling up to his dads house we got out. To my surprise his dad was there. "Hello Mr.Jones." I said with a smile.

"Hello mia. How are you?" He asked. "Fine and you?" I asked. "Holding up for an old man." Eww that was weird in a way.

"Come on babe. Alright dad lay off the brown." He said laughing. Walking to the back room we sat down.

Looking at him behind closed doors i mugged him down. "Damn whats on your mind?" He asked.

"Im tired of you always in raven face. Like i told you before i dont like it. So why must you continue to do it knowingly?" I asked pissed.

"Man mia chill yo spoiled ass out. Its nothing dont trip she suppose to be giving me some information." He said. I mugged him more.

"What information?" I asked. Manny jumped on top of me and kissed me all over. "No get off of me!"

"Baby don't do that. You know i dont like for you to stress over my problems." Manny said seriously.

We start kissing. Then kissing turned into touching. Dropping his crazy butt off i went on home.

Friday morning ..........

It was 7:30am and manny had ran up on me yelling. "Have you seen raven?" "Manny no chill out. You wide open." I said upset.

"Just tell the bitch im looking for her." With that he walked off on me walking fast as hell. I have zero time for this shit today.

Brook was whinny today. She was on the verge of failing one of her classes. I shook my head. To busy letting her pleasure life get her distracted.

Ivy wasn't even there i wasnt guessing where she was either. My day was running smoothly and it went by swiftly.

Later that day......

The bell had been rung fifteen mintues ago. I was still at my locker going through my notebook. Putting up my things brook ran into my locker.

She was breathing fast. "Go outside. Your boyfriend is a damn looney fool!" She yelled. Running outside i saw him in ravens face.

Oh shit i told her he was looking for her and he found her and had her in a damn lions den. This is crazy i got to stop him.

If he keep it up he gone get put out this damn school. "Manny what are you doing?" I asked. "Mia get back i swear on my pops ill do some stupid shit." He yelled.

"Baby come on. Lets just go. Get in the damn car right now!" I yelled back. "Okay but this bitch coming with us to." He yelled.

"I dont give a shit lets just go." I yelled. We got in the car. I was mad and crying. Raven was too manny was just looking careless.

Pulling up to this room i followed his lead. We got in the room and he got plain stupid and retarded. Once i sat on the bed i was in my phone.

I heard manny and raven talking but i wasn't paying attention until he slapped raven to the floor. I jumped up and pushed manny.

"What is wrong with you? You know what i dont give a shit really. Youve been acting an real asshole for weeks. Like you really need to chill your ass out. Its not worth going to jail for or getting kilt over!" I yelled.

"Mia stay out of it. We were almost killed dont stand up to me popping yo gums about that weak shit. Do you know scared i was while you were in that house and that man came to spray us out what the hell you mean? Shut yo ass up now!"

"Boy i dont know who you think you is? You being reckless and disrespectful. Let me help you out. Raven who or what is it? Be honest damn its not this serious.Do you want to die? Open your mouth or forever hold your peace." I screamed.

"I dont know shit. All i know is tony has skipped town. That is all i dont have shit to do with this. So if you dont mind manny just leaving me alone. See him when you see him. On your time not mines. My name will not get involved in this mess. Like ive said thats yall beef so just let me be." Raven said.

"Take her home mia. Then come back!" Manny yelled at me.