Second Halve

Mia

All my hard work was paying off we were coming into the second semester strong. All the hoildays were over.

Sitting in science class i played on my new iphone manny bought me for christmas. After our fight a couple months ago we been good.

He had been making up for it since the day i told him ill take him back. Brook , ivy ,and i were back hanging on the regular.

The second course was going to be easy i had easy classes so i enjoyed that very much. The bell rung as class let out. Brook was over by ivy.

Catching up to them we hugged and made plans for the weekend. Going to the gym i saw manny. Him and his bestfriend was talking.

Sitting on the bleachers me and brook looked at our class. I was liking my change of classes so far but brook was complaining about who knows what.

Today we walked the track but i just sat off to the side and watched them walk. Manny came over and kissed my cheek.

"How your day going? I know you enjoyed your break i know i did." I smiled at manny. We had spent winter break together.

To my surprise both brook and ivy didnt judge me. They asked me if i was happy i said yes and they left it at that.

Wrapping up the day i went home to find my dad parked in the driveway. I was very confused my dad never visit us anymore.

Going inside the house i put my bookbag down and made it to the living room. Darcy was sitting in her room with the door cracked reading the news.

"Hey mia come join us." My mom said once she saw me. I saw Morgan sitting there to. I knew it something. Sitting down i looked at my mom.

"So your father is here to share some news to you girls." She said almost in tears. She is so emotional right now.

"Girls i came all this way to tell you both i love you. Daddy is moving away soon." He said. I knew it something more.

"Go on." My mom said holding her shirt. "Im moving away with my finance she is having a baby." I sat there stunned. Morgan cried and walked out.

I had no words myself as i sat there froze in shock. How could this be happening. I got up and went to my room. Slamming my door i fell on my bed.

Screaming in my pillow i cried heavily. Why was this happening morgan was enough now you mean to tell me i got to deal with another one or worse.

My head hurt as i called brook. She wanted for me to meet her. Glad that i got my car back i was more then happy to do that.

Pulling up on her i saw ivy was with her to. Parking my car i walked over to them. We had met up at sonic.

Brook was being fat eating a big chili dog while ivy ate a burger and had a big cheesecake milkshake. I was in no mood for eating.

Sitting down they both stared at me. "Why you looked bummed?" Ivy said stuffing her face. I frowned. "Eww chew with your mouth closed."

Brook laughed so loud and i looked at her she sticked her tongue out at me. "Man im not in the joking mode." I said.

"What is it mia?" Ivy asked elbowing brook for being silly. "My dad is moving with her future wife and baby mother." I said.

Brook jaw dropped ivy eyes got wide. "Please tell me your lying mia." Brook said knowing exactly how i feel about my dad.

"Girl im so sorry that had to happen to you." Ivy said. Brook shook her head. "Look mia your dad and your mom have been seperated for some time now." Brook started.

"Okay and?" I said defensively. "Dont get me wrong here. If you love your dad then youll want whats best for him." She said.

Ivy shook her head in agreement to brooks statement. I just want to let it go. We wrapped it up and called it a night.

In school i kept to myself. Nomatter how hard i tried to forget it kept coming up. In history class i took my notes and focused.

I almost went to sleep but i was saved by the bell. Walking to my locker i put up my stuff and was ready to go. Manny came up to me smiling.

"Whats good?" He asked. I guess i was looking a bit down. "Not feeling good. I got a lot on my mind dont worry about it." I said.

"You my girl i will worry about it. Look at me screw whatever your doing this weekend we need to talk." He said. I rolled my eyes then looked at him.

He raised his eyebrow and looked serious but cute damn i cant resist him. "Okay baby fine ill tell the girls." I said. He kissed me and walked off.

Inside the cafeteria i found my girls. Today was draining to me. All i did was take notes and draw hearts around manny name on my notebook.

Sitting down brook ate but ivy was on her cellphone laughing. I swear she stay on facebook looking at videos. Looking at them i cleared my throat.

"Yall listen about this weekend." Brook cut me off. "I got an appointment." She said. "And i just got a text from mario yeah lets cancel."

We all looked at ivy. "What yall doing this weekend?" I asked. "Well thats none of you all business." She said smiling. "I know what you mean." Brook said.

"Yeah i bet you do. What you going to the doctor for?" I asked concerned. "To check up on my body. Remember i just got an abortion." Brook said.

"Oh i forgot girl." I said really unaware she did. "Its cool girl im over it." Brook said. Going back to class i fell asleep in one.

Going home i went straight to my room and finished getting me some rest i had stayed up the previous night crying my eyes out.