Phase 10

Nina pov

I cannot believe that after a year its still drama in brookhaven. Im not surprised being ive lived here my whole life.

If your confused let me put you up to speed. Last year my dad got engaged to jessica rocky's mom.

Later rocky moved in with us. She starts to date chad biggest deal in history being he was so popular.

I on the other hand dated my crush of all time dante. We had our ups and downs but not like chad and rocky.

The whole madness is rocky started to affiliate herself with this guy lorenzo. Rocky had witnessed this boy kill somebody.

In fear of her telling he kept his eyes on her. Long after he went and got himself killed by chad.

You would think thats the end of that well sadly it wasnt. Chad then went into hiding after it happened. People were out for his blood.

Nobody had seen him since. Carlos just couldn't let it go. He have been plotting and planning to kill chad since the death of lorenzo.

Where i fit in you ask? With me dating dante came a whole lot more than i thought i could handle. Some chick he was involved with snitched on him.

She told neek everything dante did behind his back. So they had a face to face meeting i shot neek in the head.

Thought it was over but it wasnt. Once i had my baby girl dante took her away and gave her to some rich family.

I was hurt and forced back to the hell hole of brookhaven. Once dante up and left i went on my own. Getting my own spot, own gun, own personnel security guard and all.

I knew carlos stayed in my same building but i stayed on the low. My only reason for choosing to stay in the piece of shit was so that i could be aware of what was going on.

As i suspected them damn fools carlos and jayson was still trying to kill chad. I noticed some new guy they had around them.

He looked young and dumb.Even with me sitting in my apartment with my cameras knew their plan. It wasnt long before ashley was calling me.

Its been a year of pain and hurt and i just cant face her. I knew she was seeing carlos. Others to so i dont know where her head at.

I just cant trust her or anybody i know already. But when i tell you i was confused to find out she had a girlfriend i flipped my damn wig.

I had to see what that was about. Talking to raven i discovered that the man i thought i killed was back and ready to murder me.

No lie it scares me because im slap in the middle of the most popular area where just about everybody came to.

Just like some chick yelling where her man was. I risked everything stepping to her. I had been lurking and found out that carlos sent the new guy to some hotel with chads sister hannah.

So i told her where they were. From then on its been some shit. My security guard told me i needed to remain unnoticed.

That went to hell when i met up with raven ashley's girlfriend. She didnt really have much to say.

I did find out that her and some other chick came looking for me though. All i know is neek got to go.

Im sure i can handle this on my own. I have done it before. Then again i had an idea i had to find raven.

She would fit perfectly into the plan. Like i said neek looking for me im so unphased. I took him out once before.

Only i have to warn theses girls to stay clear and stop trying to be detectives. The only people who coming up missing are those who involved themselves with last years drama that didn't have anything to do with them.

Fast fowarding to now i did some research without my body guard. I found out where neek was.

He was located in this warehouse. I swear he so damn stupid. I had caught him on camera roaming through the hood watching who came in and out.

I knew his car and all i steaked out on him once again. Following him three cars behind i was sure to stay in the cut.

It didn't take me long to peep him all the way out. Looking inside i was swift and careful. Knowing my ass was on the line.

I had overheard him say that he was close to killing time. Making it back i paced the floor. Pablo knew i had done some stupid behind his back.

Thats when he told me he knew i was out doing some i had no business. I explained to him i rather get before i get got.

He knew better than to think i would just sit and go to waste. Like carlos got connects on personal eyes around the hood im sure neek got some to.

It was going to be me who put a end to it all. I was wondering something serious and i havent made up my mind yet but trust me i got a plan.