On You

Raven

Tony is crazy as hell but im feeling him way too much. I know i said it was stupid but i change my mind.

I was happy and nobody could tell me differently. Pierre was busy with some chick from school. In all honesty i aint care as long as he stayed away from me.

Making my way to school i saw tonys car parked. Going up to the building as my ride left i walked towards the parking lot.

There he was standing there talking to some guys from school. What was he doing? Is he out his damn mind. Money was waving me down.

Just as i was about to walk over to her tony waved me over. Looking at money i waved hello and walked over to tony.

He finished talking to the boys then as i walked over they left us there alone. "What are you doing here?" I asked curious.

"To get you." "Excuse me?" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "What? Dont tell me you scared or some shit ma. Cmon you smart lets go." He said smiling at me.

Getting in the car i rode with tony holding his hand. We pulled up to this clothing store. I was looking confused again.

"Cmon baby. I want to get you a couple outfits. You cant roll with me with a damn uniform on ma." He said seriously.

I shopped around and got a lot of outfits and two pair of jays. I kissed tony and hugged him changing my clothes we were set.

We went for lunch as i stared tony down. He was being so nice to me and i didnt know why that was at all. After we got done eating at this nice resturant we left.

Going to this big condo we smoked and drunk some ciroc peach. I was buzzed and it showed. Trying to pull myself together i went to the bathroom.

Freashing up i looked in the mirror. Looking at my outfit i smiled and played around in the mirror until tony knocked on the door scaring me. "Come on out of there i got some for you bay."

Tony soundes really happy. I opened the door to see the room was lit with candles that were scented as vanilla. Setting the mood huh i thought.

Staring at him i looked him dead in his eyes the whole entire time. "Why are you really doing this?" I asked. "Doing what raven?"

"Spoiling me like this. I mean you dont have to do none of this for me." I said. "You right i dont have to do none of this shit. I choose to. You wanna know why raven?"

Shaking my head. "Yes i do so tell me. Because if its for some booty you can just forget it." He looked at me mugging.

"Damn i cant get no ass?" He then begin to laugh for a long time. "Look at your face baby." He said still laughing.

"Im serious." I said. "Baby chill out. Okay look its been a mintue since ive digged a girl. I just want to show all the finer things ans spoil you."

"I can get some from any girl i choose on sight but thats not what i want from you. I see the real you and your happiness is all i ask for. So excuse me for moving to fast ill slow it down."

I sat there amazed at him he was right he could be sleeping around but he not. Instead he here with me spending his cash on me.

Still i dont get it aint nobody in they right mind gone do for you with nothing in return. "Lets just have fun boo." Tony said kissing my forehead.

We played around as my drunk and high wore off. We ate some pizza he ordered and got ready to get some rest for the night.

Call me stupid but i didnt even turn my cellphone off and let me tell you Ms.Marshall was blowing my cell up. Tony was getting aggravated because it was waking him up out his sleep.

I got up and grabbed my phone it was going on Twelve o clock. Picking up my phone it was Ms.Marshall yelling in my ear. "Raven where are you? I know where you aren't and its here!" She yelled.

I walked to the living room. "Me and a friend got caught up in our project i just fell asleep." I lied. Something i had mastered a long time ago.

"Well i was worried you could have called home. Thats what you got a phone for. Now you go ahead and get some rest but you better be home tomorrow after school or else young lady." She said.

"Yes ma'am i will good night." I said feeling like i got away with murder. Getting back in the bed with tony he held me. "Who was that?" He asked.

"My mom but, its okay lets just get some rest." I said kissing his lips and turning around to get comfortable as he held me close.

The sun rose as of i and tony was freaking gone. I ran all over the condo looking for him. Calling his phone he didnt answer.

You got be shitting me he did not leave me here by myself. Then got the nerve to not pick up his phone. I ran like a chicken with the head cut off.

I was grabbing clothes trying to find my uniform. I threw stuff everywhere shoes, clothes everything. I knew money had a car so i called her.

Only to find out she was in school already and wasnt picking up at all. I felt doomed and i was getting hungry.

Going in the kitchen i found a pack of noodles. I havent ate a pack of noodles since i was in a group home last year. After hours went by i heard tony coming in.

I had took a shower and all. He stood in front of me with a red box smiling. "You missed me baby?" I was mad but when i seen the red box i cheered up immediately.

Opening it up i saw this pretty bracelet. It had my name craved in it with charms all around it.

I jumped on him and kissed his lips. "Thank you for everything tony i appreciate it very much." I said looking at him.

Still on top od him he squeezed my butt. "Anything to make you happy. Now let me get you home baby." He said grabbing his keys and we were out.