Finals Week

Raven

Putting everything aside i buckled up and got focused. It was the week of finals and the final days until summer.

Boy was i glad of that. This has been one hell of a ride for me and i was ready to get on with my life.

I was in my homeroom class. It was 8:30 am. The class was full ive noticed that the school was back crowded.

I tapped my pencil on my test packet and listened to the teachers directions and so on and so on.

Time started as i began testing. My head was on clear as i did my thing. Then thoughts begin to cross my head.

"Donald i want you to clean both of their rooms. Strip everything and take everything out their closets but their school uniform. That is all bye family."

Ms.marshal voice made me work even harder. I didn't know what her plan was. All i knew was i better be in it. Now i can say i havent gave her any problems.

Compared to the things i did before hell i was perfectly an angel. Getting through with it i had knocked off one i had four more.

That day was a complete drag and i was glad i only took two test today in all. The next two later. No lie i broke out in sweats on my second one.

Mia

I was ready for my exams. This was the very moment i was waiting for. Making sure to eat a early healthful breakfast would do me some good.

Checking in i noticed a couple students were back and on broad for some odd reason. Even that didnt distract me.

Nothing was getting in my way of acing my exams and getting far away from here as possible. My mind was all positive.

Anything that didn't have to do with my studies was on pause. As much as i hate homeroom it had to do.

As i thought the tests were a breeze and i was sure of that. Once that was done i had some time on my hand.

Raven

Once the final bell rung i wrapped it up. Once i got outside pierre stood there waiting.

I have to say he had came around. "So how you think you did?" He asked me. "Good. What about you?" I asked.

"Shit to be honest i dont know but i tried." He answered straight up. "Cool. Im sure you did fine." I said as the driver pulled up.

At home i took a shower and relaxed. Donald ordered pizza so i was just fine. Pierre and i sat in the living room.

We watched a movie on the big screen tv. Since neither of us had shit in our rooms why not. Besides donald was cool with us doing whatever unless it wasnt stupid.

"Yo i broke up with trina." Pierre said. I dropped my pizza. He looked at me seriously. "Can you stop playing already." He said.

I laughed it off as he mugged looking around. "Who you looking for?" I asked him. "Raven shut up damn." He whispered.

"Man that bitch is trouble. I aint down with that. Dont get me wrong i aint no sucker but ya boy tony and trina some devils." He said.

Mia

Going home i found my mom in her room. I was glad to see her. "Hey ma." I said going in for the hug.

She hugged me back. "Hey baby. How you been treating darcy?" She asked. "Respectful as always." I said.

My mom was looking for something. "I wasnt expecting you so soon. I thought the trip would be longer." I said.

"Well honey it got cut short. Have you talked to your sister?" She asked. "Mom no but why whats going on here?" I asked.

"Its nothing my princess mia. You should talk to your sister more. Its not healthy for you or her." She said walking off.

That was dumb weird i rolled my eyes.

Raven

The next morning i was back at the school yard. Today was a quick breeze.At lunch ashley came to me.

What was it now? She sat there smiling i wonted to just take her lips off her face. Yet i was calm.

"So i know you seen nina." She said smiling. I jerked my head back. "How is that ashley?" I asked.

"Come on you know how i know raven. So howd it go what she say?" She asked. "About what in particular?" I asked.

On everything i was iffy with ashley i agree with nina she cant be trusted messing with carlos.

"Are you kidding me right now? About me smart guy!" She yelled. People begun to look at us.

"All i know is you better chill bitch. Ive had enough of you, enough of all this shit, so why dont you listen to me."

Her face changed from smile to frown real quick. "You came to me for help so dont come at me like that." I said.

"Cool. Lets try this again then." She said. "Okay we shall." I said serious and stern. "What did my bestfriend nina say about me wonting to reach out?"

She asked and this time politely. She was still grinning. No lie i was staring her ass down.

My feelings were long gone for her. "Well she said she knew it was a matter of time before you did." I said.

She shook her head. "Really thats all. So what after that. Raven come on she my bestfriend. You know that right?" She asked.

"Yeah i know atleast thats what i was told by you." I said. She laughed and clapped her hands together.

"Unbelievable raven really. Are you purposely trying to aim at me because i feel you coming for me right now." She said calmly.

"Ashley your being paranoid trust me. I care nothing of you. You did that so im just here." I said.

"Look im getting annoyed so please just go on so i can get up from here. You clearly cant stand the sight of me." She said.

"Your right i cant im glad you know." I said laughing. She was getting heated i didn't care.

Some in my heart told me she was up to something anyways. "Raven im begging you. Please tell me what my bestfriend said."

"Since your begging ashley ill tell you. Your bestfriend said she's not interested in seeing you." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked. "Well ashley its because she cant trust you." I said about to stand up.

"Well you tell the bitch when she grow some balls come see me. She know where im at."