Phase 5

Ashley

A week ago.....

My phone rung it was carlos calling me. "Hello." "Hey sexy. What you doing?" He asked. "I just got done washing my clothes." I said looking around my room. "I need you to come see me. We got to talk business. Call me when you at the door."

Grabbing my shoes i put them on and left out the house. I hadnt ate anything so i stopped by a pizza joint and sat down. Raven was still blowing my phone up.

I just didnt wont to talk about the other night at all. Finishing up i could use me some to smoke. Driving to carlos i parked and called him like he told me to.

Once he picked up i heard voices in the background. Rolling my eyes he opened the door smiling. Inside like i suspected jayson was there and some guy from my school.

Ignoring them i walked to the back to see what carlos wonted. Closing the door i sat down on the bed. Carlos threw a blunt and weed on the bed next to me. He was staring me down.

No lie he sexy as hell but i knew i was crossing the lines of business. I cannot like him he is suppose to be like a big brother to me. "So whats up?" I asked rolling up.

"Man why you go get a girlfriend on me?" "Because i like girls why carlos?" "I think that shit sexy thats why." He said licking his lips. Next thing i knew he leaned in on me and kissed my lips.

I couldn't help myself i wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. Next thing i know we were in a heated moment. I hate to say it but it was a happy moment.

Before i could leave he grabbed me and pinned me up against the wall kissing me. "You mines now. So dont talk to nobody or ima kill you." He said seriously.

°°°°° °°°°° °°°° °°°° °° • °°°°° °°°°°° °°°° °°°°° °°°°°°

Pierre

I cant believe im here with my aunt marshall. Before my mom died she didnt wont nothing to do with me but had the nerve to adopt raven.

She walk around the house like she own it or something. She'll have on her little bitty shorts and tank top with no bra on. I be looking hell she not really my cousin.

Ive noticed something about her though. She is gay. At first i didnt know if i was tripping or if it was really real. Yeah its real i found out when i peeped her kissing a girl from school.

Laughing to myself i always knew i liked something about her. Im a guy i cant help myself. I have so much balled up inside of me its either get some or kill something.

The other day i tried her. I knew she was peeping at me with her door all cracked. Trying to act like she was so into her homework. Her reaction when she seen me was expected knowing what i know now.

Although i can make her change her mind. I know for a very known fact my aunt would not approve of her seeing another girl.

So many thoughts were running through my head as i sat up in my room thinking about her over and over again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Manny

Making my way to carlos house i thought about my girl. I really couldnt think straight though. I knew i should of never pulled my tool out in front of her.

I know carlos gone cuss my ass out and probably take my scrap too.Making it there i took deep breaths. Going up to the spot i knocked twice.

Carlos came to the door and let me in. "What up bro how was school young blood?" I shook my head. "It was just a regular day." Carlos looked at me and shook his head.

Jayson was chewing on a straw eye balling me. "So you didnt do nothing or get into nothing today right?" Jayson said getting up.

Damn i think they on to me already. Sitting there quietly carlos walked up on. "Say lil bro did you do some shit today?" He asked.

"No." I lied. Carlos ran up on and punched me in my chest hard as hell. I held my stomach. "Give my your damb gun man. Hurry up! For i bitch slap your ass!" He said seriously.

Handing over my gun to carlos i mugged him hard. "You got to understand some younging you cant just be doing wild ass shit like that." He said.

Fixing my face i didnt say nothing. I knew it was stupid but i wasnt gone let nobody run up on me and get all in my face talking stupid and shit.

Carlos made me sit in the spot all day while jayson did the rounds. He smoked the whole time and didnt let hit nothing. Man i was getting hungry he tripping.

"So tell me why you did it?" He asked taking a shot of henny. "Some dude ran up on me and my girl talking hype. I told him to keep it pushing. "

"Okay and?" He said. "Okay and my girl got jumped the other day i aint bout to be having nobody running up on us all crazy and shit."

"She got jumped and you waited until after the fact to do some. That was genuis of you." "Negative i wasnt there because i was it would of never happened period."

Carlos looked me over and shook his head. "So you protecting bitches and playing captain save a hoe now?" "Bruh first off thats my bitch and aint nobody gone do shit to her in my sight."

I said dead serious. "Okay, okay just be careful thats all im saying dont get kilt behind a female who wont take a bullet for you. Remember our boy lorenzo just died behind some bitch."

"Like i said thats my bitch not nobody else." Carlos threw his hands up. "Alright say nomore then here. Take your scrap and get up out of here man." He said as i left.