Phase 6

Mia

I had successfully got ambers number before i left school friday. Things were working just how i expected. Call me messy but oh well. Yeah im being very petty.

The story would be different if they fought me one on one but that wasnt the case at all. Going home i had a plate waiting for me. Eating i thought if my art project was good enough for the gallery.

After i got done eating i texted manny and took a bath. Soaking my body i relaxed as i listened to my ipod. Getting out i put my clothes on.

Getting on the computer i looked on my facebook page to see what was the talk of the weekend. Looks like a party to me.

I knew that half of the whole school would be there and a idea immediately popped in my head. Looks like im going to be partying this weekend.

Writing down the info i picked up my phone manny hadnt texted me back. That was a first. I didn't pay it no attention.

Calling amber i stood by my closet looking through my clothes. "Hello." "Hey amber this mia. Do you wanna go to the mall with me?" I asked.

Sitting in the food court i drunk a slushie and checked my twitter. Moments later amber walked up towards me smiling.

"Hey girl." She said as i got up to hug her. "Lets go look around." I told her as i threw away my cup and walked in a store. "So whats up?" Amber asked.

"Listen some basketball player at our school having a party have you heard about it?" I asked. "Oh yeah courtney money party. Yeah its been quite a lot of buzz about it. Why?"

Scratching my head i stopped looking through a rack of shirts. "Do you wanna go?" I asked. She looked me over and rolled her eyes.

"Sure ill go but im telling you now. If it get ugly it wont be pretty." She said. Did she know something i didn't? Anywho i had a little trick up my sleeve.

Me and amber picked out outfits and went our seperate ways. Driving to the shop i got in the chair and got my hair pressed out by my second favorite shanel.

Finally done i grabbed some sonic and headed home. My mom wasn't home and darcy looked like she wasn't feeling well.

Thank god i grabbed some food or else i would be straving. Looking at my phone i had a inboxed message from brook.

Surprised to see her name i clicked on her message.

BrookBeenStiff: hey mia. I know you think im the worse bitch in all time but, im not. I wanna say sorry for what happened to you. I should be the one called big mouth. I let my anger take over me. I want to tell you so bad whats going on but, sadly i cannot. Just remember all the good times instead of bad. Ive tried calling you but, i know you might have a new number. Ive tried to talk to you in person but the way manny came at me i should just stay far away. Okay girl peace.

Rolling my eyes i exited out the message. That was so weak. I know whats going on already. Why would she think ill judge her. Anywho it doesn't change the fact that i was set up.

Im surprised ivy havent said much. Maybe its because manny scared them off i mean he pointed a gun in mario face. I would back off to.

I grabbed my phone and called amber. "Hey mia. I just got in." She said. "Good just checking to make sure you did." I said. "Why?" She asked.

"Thats what friends do right?" I said with a smirk. "Mia cut the crap and spit it out. Youve been beating around the bush since earlier what is it?"

Damn she was on to me but you know what okay im going to give it a shot. "Do you and quinn still date?" I asked nervously. "Yes, quinn is my love. Weve been on and off for two years now."

Two years? I thought and here i was thinking me and manny were a long term couple. "Why mia. Are you about to tell me you talking to my man?" She yelled almost.

"Girl ewe okay no. My man name is manny. My one and only love." I said proudly."So why you wanna know about quinn?" She asked. "I just seen something that you should know."

Telling her she promised not to say anything for right now i knew that. I thought i would feel bad about it but nope i dont at all.

This party was going to be a knock out and i couldn't even wait to see how things will work out.It had been almost all day and manny was mia.

Calling his phone he did not pick up. Looking at the time it was almost nine o clock. It was still early which made me confused and worried.

Getting comfortable i dosed off. Just as i was getting into a deep sleep i start dreaming.

(Mia's Dream)

"Get out my car manny. I dont have time for this. You said all you have to say now leave me alone!"

"Mia please listen to me im sorry. I didnt know what i was doing. I told you i messed up and im sorry."

"Manny its been years and youve never done me like this before i cant handle this. Just please get out my car. There goes your home boys now bye."

"Please take me home. I dont feel right. This a set up i can feel it mia please."

"Boy please i dont care manny now goodbye i dont got all night to fuss with you. This is over. We are over!"

"So you wont think about? Mia i love you please. I made a mistake. A bad one but please i love you."

"whatever get your ass out my car now manny im not playing with you. Goodbye get out my face. I can do bad by myself. I dont want you, need you, or nothing so get lost!"

Two guys walked up on the car as manny got out and shots were fired. Ducking down bullets hit the car. Moments later a car pulled off in full speed.

Getting out the car manny was face down with blood flowing from his body.