Mad Man

Mia

I didnt go to school i had to worry about getting me a new phone. I had talked to my mom and told her to keep her mouth shut.

I didnt need the whole family knowing i got jumped by running off at my mouth. It was my mouth though.

Going to pick up my brand new phone i had time to make it to school. I decided why not? My face wasnt that bad so a day of healing was a plus.

Still pissed off i told myself not to worry. I would take this lost for now but in due time all of them will pay for it. Bracing myself i made it inside the school.

To my surprise nobody really said anything to me. Going to my locker i grabbed my things. Closing my locker i saw manny running up to me.

Grabbing me he hugged me and held me tight. Kissing me he looked me in the eyes. "Baby what happened i wont to know everything. I cant believe that happened to you!" He shouted.

Manny looked pissed ive never seen him look this way before. He bit down on his jaw hard i could see it. "Baby stop! Okay lets go ill tell you." I said grabbing his hand.

We walked to the tennis court on the side of the building. "Baby what happened?" "So basically they just said brook told them that i was talking about them and they jumped me." I said.

"Well did you?" He asked. "Yes i did but, thats just because she was my girl and i was ranting to her. They stalked me all day. I tried talking to ivy she blocked my number and refused to be around me."

"Brook never showed her face. After school i tried to leave but ciara slapped me and the rest of them just starting attacking me. I got spit on and my nose was bleeding."

Manny started crying. Holding me i cried with him. He was hurt but im the one who really hurt. "I tried calling you after i heard about it but you wouldnt pick up for me. Why mia?"

"Because babe when i got hit i fell to the ground and cracked my phone up bad. I just got a new phone this morning." I said still holding him.

"Well baby dont worry im here now. I got you boo. I love you." He said. "I love you too manny." We then walked inside the school together hand and hand. People stared at us but didnt speak a word.

Once he saw brook he got really crazy. "Lets go." He said as we walked up to her. "How dare you bitch? How dare you? My girl has been nothing but nice to your messy ass. If i was a girl right now ill break your damn neck. Stay away from her you back stabbing fake ass bitch! Mia lets go!"

Walking off he held my hand tight. Finally in class i tried to remain humble. Paying attention to the lesson i felt my phone vibrate.

I knew it was manny because he is the only person who has my new number.

Manny
Baby im going to protect you. Nothing like this will happen to you again and for your fake ass friends they gone know they was wrong. Just wait and see.
Love manny.

Smiling i loved manny to death. I wasnt tripping though he didnt have to say anything to them. I know i wasnt they both turned their back on me and i would do the same.

Going to lunch manny was by my side the whole time. We sat together for the first time and it was weird. He blew his friends off and we sat alone.

Ivy came in the lunch room and walked up to the lunch table smiling. "Hey raven i..." "Look i dont mean to rude or maybe i do. Mia dont want to hear your lame ass excuse on why you suck as a friend. So move it along and proceed as if you never knew her im her only friend so get lost."

Ivy looked at me as i turned my head. She walked off and manny grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I got you baby i love you." He said.

The whole day nobody said nothing to me and i was ready for it to go away. Afterschool i thought it was over but boy was i wrong. Manny was walking me to my car as mario approached us.

"Hey man can i talk to you?" Mario said looking at manny who was bitting down on his jaw again. I knew this couldnt be good at all.

"No man you cant talk to me you can go talk to your girl." "Yeah i did and she told me you disrespected her." He said looking at manny heated.

"Look i dont care about your girlfriend or anything you saying either right now man just walk away." Manny said too calm. It had me on edge i felt something coming.

"Bruh you cant be disrespecting my girl like that. I dont get in the way of a bitches brawl and you shouldnt either its bitch like." "My mama didnt raise a bitch she raised a boss, ima beast you dont beef here. My girl got jumped and i wasnt here but im here now. I dont play bout mines period so if i hurt her feelings oh well. She didnt help her own friend but got you stepping to me really? Keep it moving."

Manny again was very calm but mario was getting hype for nothing. Ivy was standing far away from us but just enough to hear the confrontation. Rolling my eyes at her she looked away.

"Like i said dont say shit to my girl man." "What you gone do? I said it and i meant it. You dont beef right here itll get you messed up out here. Run along for the last time." Manny was getting hype back.

Mario pushed manny. "Baby stand back." Manny said. I stood back and watched him closely. Manny stood to the side and pulled out a gun. Everybody eyes got wide.

"I said keep that shit pushing or get your damn head blowed off out this bitch." Mario turned around and left us alone finally. Making it home i was scared. I hope manny dont get in trouble behind this.

I had no idea he had a gun. Oh my god my boyfriend is a undercover thug. Getting settled my phone rung. It was manny of course.

"Hello. Baby what you doing?" He asked. "Im about to lay down its been a long day man." "I know baby but its going to get better." "I hope you dont get in trouble manny. You had a gun on school grounds."

"Mia dont worry about it. Nobody not going to mess with you. You mines and ill protect you. I love you goodnight." "I love you too manny."

The Drama Queen 2[On Hold]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara