Chapter 26

The fourth class ended and it was time for Jack, Zill, and Kayla to head to the drama theatre to practice their songs. When they left the class, they saw some of the students surrounding their class.

Zill: What's going on?

Jack: I don't know. Zill and Kayla, you go to the drama theatre without me. I'll catch up.

The students made way for Zill and Kayla to leave.

Jack: Okay guys. Why are you surrounding the class?

Student 1: I think you know.

Rusty left the class and saw what was going on.

Rusty: What's going on Jack?

Jack: I don't know. I don't like this.

Student 2: Ok. Now kiss.

Jack: What now?

Rusty: They want us to kiss. I can't believe what we got ourselves into.

Jack sighed and looked at Rusty. He walked towards Jack and placed his hands on his face.

Rusty: Oh Jack. I've wanted to do this.

Rusty closes his eyes and kissed Jack on the lips. Jack also closed his eyes and grabbed Rusty on the hips. All the students cheered for them.

Jack and Rusty stopped kissing and looked at each other. They took a moment to breath for air. Jack picked Rusty up bridal style and headed to the drama theatre.

The students made way for them to head to the drama theatre. They both blushed and smiled.

Jack: You liked that?

Rusty: Yeah. Even though you never kissed anyone before, you did good for your first try.

Jack: I guess I was born a natural.

Rusty: Heh. You know, you didn't have to carry me. I can walk on my own.

Jack: I know. We're dating after all, so I just wanted to.

Rusty: You're trying to make me feel special?

Jack: I guess you could say that.

They arrived at the drama theatre and Jack set Rusty down.

Jack: There you go.

Rusty: Thanks for doing that.

Jack: No problem.

Before Jack could enter, Alanzo opened the door.

Alanzo: Sorry Jack and Rusty. I didn't see you there.

Jack: It's okay. Just make sure you watch out next time.

Alanzo: I will. Wait, I heard rumors that you two are dating. Is that true?

Rusty: Yeah it's true.

Alanzo: I'm happy to hear that. Especially, you managed to get along with Jack.

Rusty: Yeah. It turned out we had a crush on each other. I didn't think we'd be dating before.

Alanzo: If you had a crush on Jack, why didn't you confess before?

Rusty: My parents were homophobic. Now, I'm living with Autumn as his adopted brother.

Alanzo: I'm sorry you had to deal with that kind of past. But, I'm glad your in a family that loves you.

Jack: I am too. Wait, don't you have somewhere to be?

Alanzo: Oh. I have to go with Jackie on a date. I'll see you guys another time.

Jack: Bye Alanzo.

Rusty: Bye.

Jack and Rusty walked in the drama theatre. They saw Autumn in one of the seats.

Jack: Hey Autumn. How did you get here so quickly?

Autumn: I just so happen to know a short route here. So, what made you take your time?

Jack: Some students in the hall blocked us from getting to the drama theatre. The only way they would let us pass is if me and Rusty kissed.

Rusty: We did and I enjoyed it.

Autumn: So, you two finally kissed?

Jack: You wanted this to happen?

Autumn: Yeah. Ever since Rusty told me about his feelings to you, I figured I would try to help him get out for his comfort zone.

Jack: It worked alright. Wait, where is Zill and Kayla?

Autumn: I think they said they forgot their stuff.

Jack: How did they forget?

Rusty: I have no idea.

Jack heard the door open behind him and he saw Spam and Vanexa.

Jack: Hey guys.

Spam: Hi Jack. Guess what?

Jack: What?

Spam: Me and Vanexa are an official couple.

Jack: Really? Since when?

Spam: Since yesterday. Wait, why is Rusty here?

Jack: Calm down. There's no need to be alarmed. He's a good guy now.

Vanexa: How can you be sure?

Jack: He's not bullying me anymore. It turned out he had a crush on me.

Autumn: Yeah. They actually had a cruch on each other. Rusty was afraid because of his past and Jack couldn't do it because of his curse.

Jack: Now, me and Rusty are an official couple.

Rusty: I'm just glad to amhave the boyfriend of my dreams.