Chapter 11

Finally, it was time for everyone to head home. Well, Zill and the others had to practice in the drama theatre like every day. After a few minutes, Zill arrived at the theatre.

Zill: Hey guys.

Spam: Hi Zill. Where's Jack?

Zill: About that. He got mad and probably left the academy for the day.

Spam: He got mad again? For what reason this time?

Zill: He said we hardly acknowledge his existence and barely invited him to hang out.

Vanexa: He said that?

Kayla: Yes. I believe I saw tears forming in his eyes.

Spam: Poor Jack. He deserves better friends.

Vanexa: I hate to say it, but Spam is right.

Kayla: I think so too. We are terrible friends.

Zill: Don't worry guys. We can still be better than before.

Vanexa: By hanging out with Jack more?

Kayla: Yes. That'll work. We need to be better friends for him.

Just then, Zill received a text from an unknown person. He saw his phone and the text read "Head outside from the exit in the drama theatre.".

Zill: I'll be back guys.

Zill left through the exit and walked by 5 feet. He stopped when he heard a voice calling out to him.

?: Hello Zill. I knew you'd arrive.

Zill: Who are you?

The figure stepped out of the shadows. He was wearing a black hat, gray mask, and a black leather coat that was buttoned up. The figure walked towards him and stopped when he was close.

?: How rude of me. My name is Gray Skull.

Zill: So, how did you know about my contact info?

Gray Skull: Don't worry about that. I'm here to ask you something. Why were you with another woman yesterday?

Zill: What are you talking about?

Gray Skull took out a phone and showed Zill the picture. Zill was shocked as somehow he knew about his other affair.

Gray Skull: Do you like the photo? It has really good quality.

Zill tried to hit him, but Gray Skull backhanded him. He fell to the ground and got up. Gray Skull pulled out his gun and put it to Zill's head.

Gray Skull: Now then. Let's play a game. Either you tell Kayla about your other affair or I paint the academy floor with your blood.

Zill: You won't.

Gray Skull: Really now? I guess I'll just have to rip your head off.

Zill: Okay okay. I'll tell her.

Gray Skull: Good boy. Now, text her to meet you here. Try something stupid. I dare you.

Zill pulled out his phone and texted Kayla to be where he was. He put the phone back in his pocket and looked down at the ground.

Gray Skull: Hahahahahahaha. This is gonna be good. Don't tell Kayla about me or I'll gut you up like a fish.

Zill saw Kayla leave through the exit and walked towards him. She got close and Zill sighed.

Kayla: What is it Zill?

Zill: I'm sorry for this Kayla. I think we should break up.

Kayla was shocked to hear Zill say this. When she did, a tear fell from her eye.

Kayla: Why?

Zill: I've been in another relationship. That's why I barely asked you to go on a date with me.

Kayla: But, why would you be with someone else?

Zill: I felt like our relationship wasn't working out well. I'm sorry Kayla.

Kayla couldn't forgive him, so she went back to the theatre. Zill had a tear falling down his face as well. Gray Skull dropped down from the tree Zill was next to.

Gray Skull: I know you cared about her, but there's one more thing you should know.

Zill: What would that be?

Gray Skull: I posted the picture to your friends and Damian too. Hahahahahahahaha.

Zill: That's it.

Zill hit him in the chest, but no damage was received. He was surprised and hit him again, but no reaction again. Gray Skull karate chopped him on the head.

Zill held his head and he looked at Gray Skull. Zill tried to tackle him, but he dodged it in time. Gray Skull just laughed at Zill's stupidity.

Gray Skull: Hahahahahahahahaha. Three strikes and you're out. Hahahahaha.

Zill got up and turned around to punch him again, but he was gone. Somewhere else, Gray Skull was laughing because he found Zill missing that tackle funny.

Gray Skull: Hahahahahaha.

Orion: That was funny. I admit it.

Gray Skull took off the mask and it was Jack.

Jack: He thought he was playing football.