Chapter 24 : I love you

"I love you, "

......I love you... just hearing those words makes my heart beat like crazy and tears stream down my face as if someone had turned on a faucet... Is this real? Did I hear correctly? P'Tee said he loves me...I'm so happy that it feels unreal...

"Pun...my love...don't cry. I really love you. I've loved you for a long time. But I was stupid and didn't realize it. Please stop crying, baby."

P'Tee gently tried to comfort me, hugging me and kissing away my tears.

"I don't believe..sob.. you love Fa.. I saw you..hugging Fa.. so don't try to fool me." Even though happiness was right in front of me, I still didn't dare to grab it. Even though I hoped with every breath that it would be like this, my brain still told me to be careful..not to be easily fooled.

"Is that what you saw...at the beach?..that day I really hugged Fa." I struggled out of P'Tee's embrace..Now what could he say to defend himself?

"Pun..calm down and listen to me first, okay?" I stopped struggling and glared at him.. I wouldn't let him lie about Fa.

"That day, I went to talk to Fa.. told her that I was sorry because I realized that I was in love with someone else.." P'Tee looked at me meaningfully... was that really true? My face flushed, but I didn't look away.

"Fa told me in return that she had known for a long time that I didn't love her that way..that day, we held hands, hugged for the first and last time." My tears flowed again.. was it true.. really true? Could I believe it..my heart wanted to believe it so badly that it hurt. I sobbed, and I was confused.

"Pun, my little Pun..don't worry or hesitate anymore.. you know that I can't lie to you. You can ask Fa if you want to. " P'Tee wiped my tears gently.

"I love you...I really do.. it took me a long time to realize it, I know, but I'm sure I love you, my little Pun-Pun," I kept looking at him through the veil of my tears. Every word he spoke was communicated with deep, revealing eyes... I saw the honesty. I saw the love.

I tightly hugged P'Tee. The sadness, confusion, the constant feeling of unease, and the love I had for him were being reassured by the affectionate words that came straight from his heart... It's hard to believe that this fierce tiger finally loves me and belongs to me.

"And where did you go? If you love me, after I text you... why did you disappear?" I really wanted to know that if he loved me, he should have tried to stop me or fight for me.

"I tried messaging you, calling you countless times, but couldn't reach you... At that moment, I knew deep down that you were really going to break up with me. I disappeared to think, to search my own heart, to be sure of whom I truly love." P'Tee stopped talking, kissed me, and gently wiped away my tears.

"At that time, I couldn't quite figure out my thoughts. I knew, however, that I missed you, missed you a lot... But I didn't want to see you because I wasn't sure if I missed you because of the sex or because I loved you." That's it...damn it, even I knew that you missed me just for the sex.

"I even tried to see what it would be like with other men.. Even though they were small and white like you, I just didn't feel anything at all. I even felt disgusted at the thought of touching them." What!? You actually went to try sleeping with someone else, I immediately pushed him out and pinched his waist.

"Ouch.. Pun.. It hurts. My good boy, don't be angry yet. Nothing happened. I didn't even hold hands, I can't do that. I don't like men... Even if they're whiter than you and sexier than you, I don't want them. I only want you... That's because I love you."

I froze... my heart softened. Even though he almost went to try something with another man...but it was a good way to prove it because if he liked me just for sex, it would truly break my heart, I would definitely die.