Chapter 11 : Can't escape

When I arrived at the Japanese restaurant, many of my seniors from the same department had already arrived. Judging from the people who came, it seemed that this was more of a social gathering than a celebration. The attendees included people from years 2, 3, and 4.

My department is very warm. When I met my cheerful seniors, I was able to forget about P'Tee. Right now, I feel numb, even though I intentionally came here to see him so that I could feel hurt and come to terms with it. In reality, my subconscious mind is telling me to run away. It's like a defence mechanism to prevent me from getting hurt.

Since there were a lot of us, we sat at separate tables. I didn't want to see P'Tee, and I didn't want to look at him with Fa. Because even though I hadn't seen him yet, it already hurt so much that I felt like I was going to die. So I chose to sit with the seniors from the second year, and P'It and P'Jo, who was the Faculty's Moon last year, sat with us. He's quite handsome, but when I think about how he compares to P'Tee, who looks like Song Joong Ki who came to our show that day, well, there's really no comparison. I chose to sit at the very end, facing the wall, to avoid seeing what I didn't want to see.

After a while, I heard the seniors greet Fa. She walked in alone. I turned around and waved at her. I saw her sit down two tables away. The tables were large, but they still needed three tables to fit everyone. After she sat down for a while, he came... P'Tee.

I heard them greeting him noisily. So, I turned around and put my hands together in a wai gesture at the same time as the others for a moment. He sat at the same table as Fa. In reality, there was nothing to it because it was the last table, which had just enough space.

I took a deep breath to ease the pain in my heart, then turned back to pick up some raw fish and continued eating. I dipped it in lots of wasabi. It was hot and very spicy. My brain cleared up. A little later, my phone vibrated gently. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a LINE message from P'Tee.

I didn't want to open it, but there it was. I wanted to know what he would say.

TeeTuch

Congratulations! You're in the finals. Why didn't you LINE me? Sorry I didn't get to see you when I went there.  19:25

:P~un ;)

Thank you.... brown bear sticker 19:26

TeeTuch

You're not talking anymore, little one. What's wrong? : 19:37

:P~un ;)

I'm eating. I'm hungry. You eat first. We'll talk later. 19:37

TeeTuch

My good boy, if you're not busy, could you spare a smile for me? I miss you so much already. : 19:38

TeeTuch

Pun, I care about you a lot. How am I supposed to eat when you're like this? : 19:40

:P~un ;)

You're with Fa today. I want you to pay attention to her and to respect her. Don't pay attention to me. 19:41

TeeTuch

Little one, are you mad at me? I'll let you eat first, and then we must talk tonight. 19:41

:P~un ;)

Bear eating dinner sticker. 19:42

TeeTuch

If you don't accept, I'll go deal with it myself. 19:42

Deal with it? Deal with it, how? I'm eating my rice and sushi... if you dare, come at me.

"Oh, P'Tee.. come here, come here. Will you sit at this table? It's a little crowded."... Damn, he really came, P'Tee, a man of his word. I picked up some sushi with my chopsticks and took a bite. It was delicious. I washed it down with some miso soup so it would go down smoothly.