Chapter 3 : Angels Gang

Finally, I decided to live in a condo near the university.
After looking for a dormitory with my friends until we were almost exhausted, none of them met the needs of the young master Korn. That is to say, his family is very wealthy, and he has always lived comfortably before. He wanted to live in a dormitory or condo that has a fitness centre, swimming pool, private parking, and a large room with a balcony, beautiful view, and electric car charging... Wow, he's so sophisticated. Which university students have such a high quality of life, like royalty? To that extent, it's very easy to find.

Finally, I ended up in a brand new condo that was just completed. It's quite close to the university, only 2 stations away. The amenities are very complete. You can walk from the condo to the station. It's so good that if I were single, I probably wouldn't be able to afford it. Even though I like comfort, I don't want to spend too much. My dad would scold me to death if I spent this much. I'm of Chinese descent, and we're quite frugal. My family owns a large ironworks business, but living like this is really too much.

But who could stop young master Korn? He's the tyrannical leader of my gang. Normally, this condo isn't for rent. You have to buy it. When I went to look at it, there was only one room left that had been reserved but then became available. It was fully furnished and ready to move in. It's a condo on the 25th floor that's like a house. It has 2 bedrooms, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen. As for the price, let's not even talk about it. If it were up to me, there's no way I would have bought it. But Korn's family spoils their only son rotten. He called his mother to come and buy it in cash ( - _ - !). Then he ordered her to change all the furniture that he didn't like.

At first, we planned to live together as four people. But then everyone wanted their own room, so Bo and Ek went to ask the building management. It turned out that there were two rooms available for rent: a studio and a one-bedroom. The prices were quite high, but Bo and Ek are rich, and their parents approved. So, in the end, I ended up living with Korn. His mother was very kind and didn't charge me rent, but I insisted on paying for the utilities. She didn't object and asked me to help look after Korn and make sure he didn't bring any girls back to the room. She was afraid she would have grandchildren before Korn finished school... haha. As if I could stop him!

And so, that settled the matter of where I would be living. On Sunday, my parents brought my things to the condo. They thanked Korn profusely and offered to pay him rent, but he insisted that his mother wouldn't accept it. My parents were overjoyed to hear this (secretly glad that they didn't have to pay, right?), and that's how I ended up living in a luxury condo that was far beyond my means.

On the first day of the semester, our gang decided to try taking the bus to school. It was only two stops away, so we figured we'd have plenty of time. But the bus... was so crowded! The line to get on the bus was like a long, winding snake. City life is hell, I swear. It made me want to change my mind and live in the dorms. I hate commuting like this.

"Holy crap, there are so many people. Should we just drive instead?" Korn groaned as soon as he saw the line. I was starting to feel the same way. But then I looked at the traffic and realized it was probably just as bad. I didn't want to be late on my first day.

"Just relax, dude. The line is moving pretty fast. We'll make it to our next class, I promise."I tried to reassure my impatient friend.

"Hey, Korn, Bo, three o'clock... her skirt is super short, man." Ek couldn't help but notice. I instinctively looked in the direction he was staring and saw a beautiful woman wearing an extremely short skirt. But she looked amazing in it. Her shirt was so tight that I was afraid the buttons were going to pop off. She had fair skin, short layered hair, and was carrying a Louis Vuitton bag. She was wearing a full face of makeup.

I love... the fierce tiger जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें