Chapter 5 : Don't like me.. don't provoke me

Three days have passed since the last time I talked to P'Tee... I admit that his words and actions that day made me think a lot. P'Tee spoke as if he intended to flirt with me... but I didn't want to assume too much.

I know that a player like him is good at flirting. Even though I've never heard of him dating a man, I've seen for myself that he can flirt with anyone. For him, it may be natural, a habit, or whatever, but for me, it makes me think more than that.

I still see him from afar sometimes. He's always with a different beautiful woman... It's amazing that no woman has ever fought over him before. Bo always gossips about him, saying that anyone who wants to date him or even sleep with him has to accept his rules: no commitments, no demands, no jealousy. Everything depends on his satisfaction only. What a shitty condition... But that only makes more women flock to him like moths to a flame. Some probably play with fire because it's fun. Others are like little moths, deluding themselves into thinking they'll be the one to change him... hoping to turn a tiger into a pussycat.... Idiots. I'm actually scolding myself here because I secretly thought the same way. How nice it would be if he stopped everything... with me.

"Sigh..." I let out a long, audible sigh.

"Are you alright, Pun?" Asked Keo. Today, it was just the two of us because our seniors in the Computer Science department had a meeting at 5 PM in the department's conference room. Korn and Dom had also been summoned. Today was the first time we had been called to a departmental meeting since the semester started.

I arrived in the room and sat down a little early. Keo was sitting next to me, playing on his phone. Meanwhile, I was sitting there daydreaming.

"Nothing, I'm just bored. I'm starting to get hungry too," I said, making excuses. But I really was starting to get hungry. Even though I'm not big, I eat a lot. I'm always hungry.

"Let's buy something to eat. We still have time," said Keo in English. He wanted to go buy something to eat because we had arrived early. It's a good thing I took EP (English Program) classes. That asshole never speaks Thai unless he has to. Fuck.

PN// EP (English Program) is an intensive English language program offered in some Thai schools. Students in EP classes take all of their academic subjects in English.

I was about to get up and go with him when suddenly there was a commotion from the guys. And there they were, the girls from the Angels gang. They walked into the room, and Keo immediately waved at them. I know he has a crush on them. Heh heh.

"Hey... Fa, Aom, Kwan. What's up?"

The girls immediately came over to me and Keo. Oh, Fa looked so cute today. She had her hair up in a ponytail, revealing her beautiful white forehead and oval-shaped face with a rosy tint. And her neck was so slender and graceful. Fa was the only one who could make me forget about P'Tee for a moment. She was so cute. She was practically melting me.

"Keo, Pun, I'm so glad that our classes don't overlap today. I thought I wouldn't get to see you guys,"  Fa's gang was sitting in the row behind us, which made it easy to chat with them.

"Pun,you look cute again today... Oh my, has any guy asked you out yet?" Of course, it had to be Kwan, the ultimate fujoshi, trying to force me into a relationship with a guy. Sigh...

PN// Fujoshi is a Japanese term for a female fan of yaoi, which is a genre of anime and manga that features romantic relationships between male characters.

"Hey... Kwan, you're a crazy girl. My friend Pun is so hot.. many guys like him." You idiot, Keo.. you can flirt with girls without throwing me under the bus.. jerk.

"Eeeek... really, Pun... I told you.. Pun, don't be mad at us. We know that you don't like men, but for fujoshis like us, seeing you makes us so happy... we can't help but imagine things." Kwan quickly made an excuse because I turned around to glare at Keo for throwing me under the bus. This kind of thing is nothing to be proud of, you know.