Chapter 4 : The kind of person you like

The first day of class went well. I made a lot of new friends. Most of them had good personalities. Before I knew it, I had a new group of friends. Don and Keo wouldn't leave me alone. They stuck to my group like glue. We exchanged phone numbers and line IDs.

After class, we all went to a coffee shop on campus near the accounting faculty, like Bo had suggested. He had said it was amazing. The girls in his faculty were gorgeous. I was really jealous. My faculty was so dry and boring, except for my group of angels. Hehe. Speaking of which, my group had gotten the phone numbers and line IDs of all the girls. Hehe. I was thinking of selling them. I could probably make a fortune. Lately, after class, people had been coming up to my group and asking...

But I can't do that. Good things aren't meant to be shared. Besides, it's up to the girls if they want to give out their information. What if some psycho starts harassing the girls? That would ruin my reputation as a perfect gentleman.

The coffee shop is very beautiful, decorated in a cool loft style with lots of plants. It was opened by an architecture senior, and the waiters are mostly handsome university students working part-time. It seems like the shop's strategy is to use handsome guys to attract female customers and then use female customers to attract male customers. It's a brilliant strategy!

I walked in and found Ek and Bo waiting for me. They had chosen a corner table by the window, with a large sofa that looked very comfortable.

"Hey, Korn, Bland, what do you guys want to eat?" Bo asked as soon as we sat down. We have a thing where we always meet up before our 6 PM cheerleading practice to grab a bite to eat because we can't wait until 8 PM. Bo and Ek already knew Don and Keo because they had lunch together.

"What's good? Do you have any recommendations?" I asked. I was starting to get a little hungry. It was already 5 PM.

"This is my first time here, man. You're asking me like I've been studying here for a century. Go ask the waiter. Ask for me, too."

"Yeah, asshole. I'm just asking a question. Why do you gotta be a dick about it?" Bo always had to be a smartass. I was just trying to ask a simple question.

Since I was hungry, I walked up to the counter and asked. The waiters here were hot. Most of them were busy chatting with girls. At the counter, there was a tall guy in a student uniform. He had long hair that was neatly tied back and a green apron. He was standing there, looking so handsome. He reminded me of Ananda Everingham when he was younger and had long hair. When I stood at the counter, he smiled at me and asked me what I wanted in a friendly voice.

"Hello, what would you like to order?"

"Well, I'd like to order some food. I'm not sure what you recommend."

"We only have single-dish meals. If you like spicy food, I recommend the drunken spaghetti. If you don't like spicy food, the carbonara is good. The ham and cheese sandwich is also delicious, as is the chef's salad or the charcoal burger." This is a set. Recommendations like this are worse than not making any recommendations at all. You've named almost every item on the menu. You might as well have just said that everything is delicious. In the end, you haven't helped me make a decision at all.

"Uh... hehheh. Okay, I'll do it. I'll go ask my friend first." I scratched my head and was about to turn and go back to my table when the handsome older guy called out to me.

"Wait a minute, little one. Are you a freshman? I don't recognize you." I turned around, feeling a little awkward.

"Yes, I'm a freshman in engineering," I replied and smiled at him a little. The waiter seemed a little surprised....What's the matter?