Chapter 8 : Physical Attraction 🔞

Today I have a class in the morning. In the afternoon, I have Eng. 1. The professor had some business to attend to, so he just gave us some work at the beginning of the class and let us go. So my friends and I went to sit at the same coffee shop in front of the Faculty of Accountancy. I brought the group of angels with me because they wanted to try it out.

I acted normally, but my heart felt strangely hollow. I knew I really should give up. But if it were that easy, there wouldn't be any brokenhearted people in this world.

We chose the seat by the window like we always did. I saw P'Four at the counter. I hadn’t seen him since that day. Nothing really happened that day. I don’t think he likes me, and I didn’t think I would like any guy… I only liked P'Tee. Sigh... I sighed for the millionth time.

"Order anything you want, and I’ll have Pun go order it. His crush is at the counter. Haha." I hateddd him. Korn. Why did he have to say that?

"Oh my gosh.. really.. wow.. he’s handsome. Is that really Pun's crush? Oh my gosh, I ship it!" I almost rolled my eyes. This is how Kwan always was.

"I think it's true. I saw him looking at you, Pun, ever since you walked into the restaurant." Dom whispered conspiratorially...for what reason? He wasn't being quiet enough for them not to hear.

"Go and tease Pun again. Pun doesn't like boys at all. Don't get mad, Pun." Fa helped me out again. She was as kind as ever, but for some reason, her words hurt me today... I don't like boys... but I like P'Tee...

"Thanks, Fa. I'm used to it. I don't think anything of it. Come on, stop talking and order something. I'll go order for you." I cut her off. Today, seeing Fa, I didn't feel very close to her. I didn't want to look at her face much, even though she hadn't done anything wrong.

I took my friends' orders and went to order at the counter. P'Four saw me and smiled broadly with joy.

"Nong Pun, hello. Long time no see. You've gotten even prettier."

"Hello, P'Four. I've been a bit busy lately, that's all. Here's the order for the sofa table outside."

"Sure, Nong Pun. Oh, and could you do me a favour? Don't think too much about it, but I'm taking a photography elective and we have to do portraiture. Would you be willing to model for me? Um... well, the concept I have in mind would be perfect for you... heh. But if not, that's okay." P'Four said quickly, probably afraid I'd get mad... Hmm... to be a photographic model? Can I trust him? Men these days are especially scary.

"I'm not sure, P.  I'm pretty busy."

"Oh.. nevermind.. I understand. You're probably afraid of me because Tee said those things"... sigh... sigh.. P'Tee.

"It's not like that. Do you have a brief outline for the job? Can I take a look at my schedule first? I'll give you an answer right away." P'Four smiled broadly, delighted.

"Can I have your number then? Or you can add me on LINE and I'll send you the details."

"You can add me on LINE. I'll open the QR code for you."

After that, I added P'Four on Line. He thanked me profusely. After a while, I walked back to my table.

"Oh really? Did you even exchange LINE IDs when you went to order drinks? You're getting bolder every day, my dear Pun." I knew I'd get teased, but I just played dumb.

"He asked me to be his photography model."

"OMG...that's so cool...Did you agree, Pun?...OMG, can I be your fan club?" That fujoshi girl quickly butted in.

"Have you agreed already? You're so easy. Be careful, or your mom will smack you upside the head." That damn Korn was being so annoying.

"Not yet. I want to see the details first. I'm not really free, so I just exchanged LINE IDs with him."