Chapter 12 : Eaten whole, not even a hair remaining 🔞

I was gently placed on a soft bed. My hands... my body was naked... I quickly curled up in shame. When P'Tee left, I started to regain some of my senses. I hugged myself in confusion... my brain started to work quickly. Agree... disagree... agree... disagree...

I know that if I don't agree, P'Tee won't force me to do anything to the end... but the story will probably go back to the same point... the hunter's desires have not yet been fulfilled. I'm not afraid. I'm happy to give myself to the person I love... but I'm still hesitant because deep down, I know that if he gets what he wants... the prey who is nothing but bones will be left behind... worthless... valueless. Deep down, I still want to hold on... for him to spend as much time with me as possible.

Before I could think any further, my body was flipped over. I felt bare skin pressed against mine. I didn't dare to look, but I knew that the skin that touched mine was warm, smooth, and firm.

"Good boy, open your eyes. Don't be shy, little one. I want you to look at me. I won't hurt you. I promise." P'Tee whispered huskily, his words as sweet as honey. I was ensnared by his words, like a moth to a flame.

His hand still roamed all over my body, squeezing my hips in a rhythmic motion. His legs parted mine, gradually inserting himself between thrm. I opened my eyes to look at him... his face was so red, as if suppressing emotions. His breathing began to quicken.... he was very sexy.

His lips gently curve down and softly brush against my lips, with his warm tongue darting out to touch them lightly before fully exploring my mouth. It's a deep kiss, and the act of simply pressing our lips together is enough to elevate my mood. I can't believe how easily my emotions are stirred, just from a kiss. And yet, my body starts to react in a familiar way once again.

P'Tee kissed me, his hand gently caressing my chest. His other hand roamed all over my my body, causing a stirring sensation in my lower body... I could feel his intense arousal building up at the base of my thighs... his lower part started rubbing against my thigh... my waist was lifted up, supporting it with a soft pillow. His thick hands left my hips and came to grip my sensitive part. Rubbing it up and down rhythmically

"Oh... ahh... ah... ah... P'... P'Tee... help me..." I moaned in a mix of pleasure and embarrassment... while his skilled hand stroked me rhythmically. His hot rod was rubbing and pressing against my back passage, moving in sync with the movements of his hand. He didn't go inside... he rubbed it against me... causing a tingling sensation on the surface, but it made me feel hot all over... Hands.... mouth.... body... professional moves...I don't know, I never went to bed with a man before. I did not know what to expect. Everything he does gets me hotter and hotter to the point of madness... every part of my body responds to this action. I am lifted higher and higher, unable to resist...

"Aaaah..." I let it out again, a warm gush of liquid flowing out of my body, unstoppable, covering both of us. I shiver, tears streaming down my face. It's too much... and...I was so happy that I felt like I was going to die.

P'Tee kissed me gently, licking and caressing all over my face, ears, neck..

"Good boy... I like your voice so much.. I like it when you cum.. You're extremely beautiful, I want to keep looking at you over and over.. You drive me crazy... Pun, I can't stand it anymore.. Nong Pun... baby... be mine."

I was spellbound and floating. Finishing twice in such a short period of time made me weak... It was time... I could only nod in surrender... and whispered softly, "I want to be yours."

I barely had time to speak when my mouth was captured in a passionate kiss. My legs were lifted and draped over his shoulders, making my buttocks jut out in a mortifying way... I bit my lip in anticipation... I could feel a warm finger, coated with cool gel, slowly entering through my back entrance... huh.. the first finger felt strange... a bit of pain, a bit of tingling... huh... the second finger... I started to move my hips away until P'Tee had to pin me down... and then he softly whispered to comfort me