26.

ELEXIA sucked in a deep breath as she took a step into the lush garden. The flowers were vibrant and there was a sparkling waterfall to her left. All she could smell was the scent of the roses, which overpowered every other flower. A handful of butterflies of all colors flew around her like a halo as she looked around at them in wonder before they flew off.

She kept walking forward, her eyes never staying still, constantly looking at new things. As she walked, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching her, though they were delicate. She turned around to see Rosalie walking toward her with a smile so beautiful it put the entire garden to shame.

"Elexia," Rosalie spoke, her voice so perfect and musical sounding. "I've been waiting for you."

Elexia's excited heart fluttered in her chest as she walked toward Rosalie, a sense of anticipation in her bones. They met in the middle of the garden, surrounded by something out of a fantasy.

"I have something to show you," Rosalie whispered, taking Elexia's hand and leading her deeper into the garden.

They came upon a hidden nook where a grand piano sat underneath a canopy made of hundreds of flowers strung together. Rosalie sat down at the piano, her hands immediately coming to glide along the keys, the song that she created making Elexia feel as if her whole body was made of stars.

Rosalie's song filled the entire garden, blending in with the sound of the waterfall behind them. Elexia was captivated by the way Rosalie's fingers moved along the piano in such an effortless manner. The song had no words, yet it spoke millions of them. It felt like an entire telling of their relationship.

It was as if they were in their own private world, where nothing could hurt them.

"Is she ever going to wake up?" An annoyed voice interrupted Elexia's heavenly bliss. She stirred in bed just as a lovely chuckle sounded from beside her.

"I think she's waking up now," Rosalie's pleasing voice said. Elexia cracked her eyes open to see Rosalie sitting next to where she was laying, a small smile on her face. "Good morning, baby."

"Morning," Elexia smiled cheerfully, taking her coffee. She sat up, seeing Alice standing at the foot of the bed. They weren't at her house, they were at the Cullen house. It took her a minute, but she eventually remembered waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep, so she and Rosalie headed here, where they spent some time with everyone before Elexia went to sleep in Rose's room.

"Well, it's about time!" Alice complained. "You slept for so long."

Elexia's brows furrowed as she looked at Rosalie. "Did I?"

"You slept in about an hour later than you usually do." Rosalie explained. "You were so anxious and stressed lately, I figured you could use it. Besides, you looked very cute and peaceful."

Elexia blushed as Rosalie grinned and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Where's Gaia?" Elexia asked after looking at Rosalie for a moment.

"In the backyard with Esme and Ame." Alice said. "Oh, by the way, I met Melody and I adore that girl. She's the cutest thing ever."

A pleased smile found its way to Elexia's lips. "I knew you two would love each other."

"She makes Jasper feel less tense. She's like a ray of sunshine. She's so sweet." Alice smiled, grateful. "She'll be a great addition to the family."

"She will." Elexia nodded. "She is."

"Edward is going to explain the whole Amethyst and Melody situation to Bella today." Rosalie told her.