The Dragon's Daughter's First Kiss

Tara stared at the 12-year-old boy who was following her around. She has not seen her mother in two centuries, but the creepy vibes and shitty smile are still there. "Could you please stop freaking me out, Mom?"

Radish laughs. He leaps from the tree and stands beside his towering, tall daughter. Tara now has the look of a mature young woman. She certainly resembled Rhae's female shapeshifting form. Her long red hair, however, made her look stunning. Radish loves the way her red hair curls and sways!

"I understand I have the genes, but you are like a goddess, baby," Radish said. The style of clothing changes after a few centuries. He can see that no matter what kind of fashion the era throws, his daughter can kill it all!

Tara laughs, "You seem too young to call me that, Mom."

Radish laughs. His daughter simply carried him in her arms. "Even if you're physically older than me, you're always my baby."

"So strong."

"I am physically stronger than Daddy."

Tara is already 507 years old. So Eruhaben should be 918 years old, while Rhae is 776 years old.

"But, Mom, what is your real soul age?" Tara inquired.

"Hmm, if I had not reincarnated, I would be around 800 years old."

"You are older than your father," Tara exclaimed in surprise. She thought her father was older than her mother, but this was only true physically. Her mom was significantly older than her father!

"When that bloody noodle hatched, he gave me the middle finger and even made fun of me."

"He did? It is so daddy!"

Well, the fact that Tara takes after her father's savage remarks when it matters scared Radish too.

Tara has learned magic over the last two hundred years. Rhae seems to have handled the situation when he died, so his daughter did not ask any questions.

"Hmm, too bad. Human lives are short," Tara said, "It will take me a while to meet you again."

"We will just have to spend our days as if there is no tomorrow, okay?"

"Oh, right!" Tara exclaimed as she flew into the sky using flying magic. Radish stared at his daughter, hugging her tightly as any child would. It is a good thing he was born a commoner right now. He has complete freedom because he was thrown into the orphanage.

"Tara."

The flying halfling looked down below. She slowed down and landed on a massive golden back, which appeared out of nowhere. "Hello, Grandpa! Are you out for a walk?"

Eruhaben merely huffed. Gold dust came into contact with his granddaughter.

Tara sat upright with her mother on her lap.

"Hello, Father-in-law, it is nice to meet you again," Radish says, eliciting an annoyed groan from the golden dragon.

Tara laughed, and Radish huffed, proud that he had the thick face to back up his claim of being in-laws with a dragon.

Eruhaben gave a snicker. A beautiful red dragon appeared in the center of Mt. Yelia's frozen lake.

"I will cast healing magic on you, Mom. Dad has been sleeping for a century, and we do not want him to wake up," Tara said.

"Slumber?"

"It's normal for dragons to go into slumber for a few years," Tara explained.

"His mana is strong so he has to go through several slumbers. He remained useless in controlling his mana, though."