The Dragon is Sentimental

Kim Rok Soo flumps on the ground, face down. He raised his head and gazed at the Old Dragon who was leading him to the summit of the mountain. The Dragon Slayers are out to kill, which is why Eruhaben decided to walk up this high mountain. He sure is an energetic old man for a 300-year-old.

"Get those little feet moving, runt."

"But it is exhausting! I do not want to move!!!"

The old man kept walking, leaving him behind.

"I do not want to move!!!" He wailed and whined while remaining in his position. At times like this, he felt like he was turning into a cat because he could lie anywhere to rest.

When Eruhaben appeared in front of him, he looked up. He was staring at him with a frown on his face. The old dragon had both his fists on his waist. Staring at him as if he wanted to google him. He smiled, so cute, one that any old man wouldn't be able to refuse.

He expected him to drag him into his arms, but instead, the old dragon dragged him by his tail! LITERALLY.

"MEANIE!!!" He continued to whine and flail while being dragged.

Is this dragon even aware of the concept of gentleness? Why is he being so strict and harsh with me?! I am still a baby!

He thought about it but did not respond. Soon, he slowly lifted himself and carried a sack of rice over the dragon's shoulder. This old man is truly amazing.

But he meant terrifying.

He was thrown into the lake by the old dragon. His mana continued to replenish as he swam coolly in it. Eruhaben sat on the massive boulder, dipping his feet in the water.

His hair made contact with the clear water. As a powerful barrier surrounded them, the gold dust flickered. His solemn expression complemented his posture.

This dragon and his attributes are both breathtaking.

He was awestruck by the beauty of this ancient dragon. He not only looks like an elf, but everything about him appears to be perfect.

"Avoid going too far."

He just stared at him and continued to float away. As long as he stays within Eruhaben's range, he will be safe. His attributes are strong, but his mana control is not. He is effective as the weakest dragon mana user among the other dragons.

He closed his eyes and allowed his mana to accumulate. At the very least, he should do what this old man was doing for him.

Soon, he felt the ripples around him. The golden dragon took on his form and used his tail to stop him from being swept away by the water.

He opened his eyes half-heartedly and wrapped his tiny tail around the older dragon's tail. He was pulled by the older dragon close to him.

It's been a while since he enjoyed such a peaceful day with this old man. Roksu ended up sleeping comfortably while he was wrapped with Euhaben's tail.

.

.

The war eventually ended, and kingdoms were established. Mt Yelia finally enjoyed peace after the mountain's foot became a battlefield five years ago. He and Eruhaben decided to go into seclusion at that time, and they have been sleeping ever since.

Roksu was unable to fully transform into a human-elven form, but after sleeping for five years, he was able to transform into an adorable teenager with red hair and pointy ears like elves. His scales and dragon feature could not be seen anywhere. He appeared a bit more mature.