The Dragon get's his Babe

Eruhaben was convinced that his life was coming to an end. He intends to let his rascal roam free, as other dragons do with their hatchlings, but—

Yes, one shitty, but—

It is either the end of him or the end of the world.

The latter appears to be very convincing.

"What are you looking at, Father?" asks the adorable dragonling, who is still in his arms. He is seriously debating whether or not to let him go.

He is concerned about the world, not himself. The entire world

"Hah." For the first time in his life, he wondered what he had done in his previous life to end up with such a difficult child. He can not help but be skeptical of his own credibility.

He set the dragonling down. He watched it move to where the sunlight was passing through and start photosynthesizing.

What a slacker.

It is a miracle that this rogue has listened to him for the past century.

A miracle, huh?

This dragonling's survival after entering First Phase from the moment he was born was a miracle in and of itself.

It piqued his curiosity.

Never mind that seeing an adorable tail tap his thigh was adorable in and of itself. He is still a teenager in dragon age, but this rascal kept calling him old man.

This dragon, now that he remembers, has yet to give himself a name. In the second phase, he should be able to identify a name by which he wishes to be addressed.

Eruhaben could not resist the urge to grab the adorable tail that was flapping.

"It is been a century, you should have thought of a name by now," he said to the befuddled dragonling.

*Name?"

Even as he grabbed him, the end of his tail continued to flap.

Adorable.

He could not help but think of that.

"So, what do you want to call me?"

"Do you want me to name you?"

"Why not? Parents should name their children."

"That is the first time I have heard that," Eruhaben said as he watched the dragonling merge with the quilt. He simply sighs and shakes his head as he wraps another blanket around the dragonling.

"Asleep again. You should work out. You are no longer a baby."

He should make preparations before allowing this rascal to wreck havoc on the world.

[***]

Kim Rok Soo left for some unknown village, exactly as Eruhaben predicted. His healing spell helped the majority of the citizens, while Eruhaben went around healing those who were severely injured. He is used to seeing this kind of thing, even in his original world, but it is the sight of children crying that makes him angry.

Children who cry after the death of their parents. Children who seek retribution for the death of a loved one.

Children who were lost and did not know where they were going.

"It is a shame you came here, bastard."

"Right back at you," Kim Rok Soo fans himself with his tail as he looks boredly down the tree at the tasteless bastard. "What brings you here, do not tell me you did it?"