The Dragon Talks about Love

Rhae rolls on the bed for an extended period, prompting Eruhaben to slap his buttocks with his tail instinctively. He frowned, thinking Eruhaben was awake, but his father was still fast asleep.

It is because of that stupid radish.

Rhae casts a glance at Eruhaben, who is still asleep. His mana fluctuated several times, but it had stabilized. He didn't need to guard him, as their lair had ten layers of protective barriers.

"He should be starting to worry about his third phase soon."

However, they were still determining what the third phase would be. Eruhaben explained that the first phase involved falling into a deep slumber while knowing his attribute, and the second was the color of his secondary nature.

Rhae experienced his first growth phase while awake, which was painful when his attributes materialized. He slept through his second phase and woke up refreshed. His omnipotence and secondary nature as a vermillion dragon were too powerful for him to handle. It was too overpowered.

He passed by the mansion where he met Radish. He stood near the willow tree and noticed Radish sitting by the fountain. Her long hair makes her look like a fairy right now. He was about to jump in to talk to her when a young nobleman came into the picture.

He stared at them. Annoyed.

He watched how that man openly touched Radish with his grubby hand and talked to her as if he were forcing her.

He gritted his teeth. He can't even save her at times like this at all. If he does, he'll be breaking his promise with Eruhaben.

He watched them act so coyly until the man left.

He jumped down the moment it was only Radish left. He stared at her and she stared back at him.

"What?" Radish asked.

"Your little boyfriend, I do not like him," he said in an authoritative tone.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I do not like him; if you are going to play with someone, make it a handsome man," he said, disappointed.

"You were nowhere to be found for the past five days and now you're ordering me around. What a nice bastard noodle you are." Radished turned around, intending to leave him alone. "I'd shake up my ass to whoever I want!"

She was only just humoring her current parents, as she couldn't do much with a weak body. So she is living a normal life while ordering her men to do what is necessary.

However, she was not expecting to be grabbed by the noodle, who was now taller than her.

When she last saw him, he was the height of a 12-year-old, but now his manly features are more noticeable, and he is taller than she is. Dragons really grow faster than humans.

"Really?"

*dugdug*

Her heart stammered as she heard the dragon's fierce yet subtle tone.

"Mind shaking that ass to me, then."

*goosebumps*

"Cut it out!" she demanded, pushing him away. This time, the dragon looked at her, but he still held her hand. She knew she had said the wrong words, but he could not be murdering her right now, could he?

Rhae pinned her down after staring at her for quite a while.

"This is what that bastard wants to do to you," Rhae explained. Radish felt her whole body shiver with fear. If she had a man's body, she would not be acting this way at all.