The Dragon's Melancholy

Rhae gazes at the boy who latched himself onto him. He was just on his way to look for Radish when he accidentally brought a kid from the Rowoon Kingdom. Amazing. He just went there to loot the womanizing scumbag king but instantly ended up becoming a kidnapper. This is why he should first look at the boxes before leaving. Otherwise, his handsome face was all over a wanted poster.

"Your child?" Radish frowned, glaring at him big time. Rhae sighed and took the toddler into his arms.

"I didn't mean it."

"Mean it? I'm not surprised if you become a real criminal now." Radish crossed her arms and sat beside Rhae.

The blonde-haired boy had gorgeous blue eyes. It's shiny and glittery, like the color of the sea when the sun is up.

"What's your name?" Rhae asked.

The toddler looked at him and said, "Al...ber...ry..."

"Berry?" Rhae asked.

Radish slapped him on the side and said, "Albery... oh. He might be the youngest son of Rowoon, womanizing scumbag, Alberu."

[Welp. This is being reincarnated again, AU. hahahah.]

Alberu. Beru reminded Rhae of an ant story he had read in his past life. He simply frowned and stared at the boy with almost teary eyes.

"I should get him back."

Rhae decided to fly up again, but Radish jumped onto his back.

"What the?"

"You are going out? I am coming," Radish replied.

"Do you want to be imprisoned with me, huh? I had no idea you loved me that much."

"So shameless. I just want to look at the Ubar Sea."

Rhae frowned and shook Radish off his back.

"Wha—" Radish looked at him as he flew away without her. "Petty bloody noodle!"

.

.

But who would've expected that Rhae would get imprisoned for bringing the young royalty back? He sits calmly in his prison cell, his hands bound in a useless chain. It's not even a mana-restraining device. He simply sat there, his feet stretched out comfortably, while watching the guards play poker.

Amazing. I didn't think I'd be chilling out in prison. It's the worst to be in during festivities.

There's food, water, and 24/7 bodyguards. He doesn't have to work his ass off and live his slacker life!

"What is a handsome man doing in prison?" the chief guard inquired. Rhae looked at them, and casually slipped the chain off him.

"I am not sure." He stood up and sat in the chair in front of the guards. The chicken feet look so delicious right now! Eruhaben had been feeding him bugs and mushrooms for the past century but now! ---he can smell the real smell of food!

"What are you eating?" he asked.

"Try chicken feet," the chilling prison guard instructed him. Of course, he felt compelled to eat because it had been centuries since he had eaten chicken feet. He took out his spatial pocket and pulled out some sweets and alcohol.

"Hyung-chan knows how to make it merry!"

Rhae suddenly becomes buddies with the prison guards.

"Here. Let's eat."

The prison guard looked at him, but because he was not doing anything wrong, they simply took advantage of his friendly demeanor and ate as if they were home.