The Dragon gets Dumped

Rhae had been going around sneaking and watching Radish from afar. He can't seem to make a move and appears beside her like it's nothing. He had been bugged by the last incident. He was even kicked out for being an idiot by his dad.

Amazing, even though he's Eruhaben's son, that old dragon's strictness is quite stern.

"What are you sighing for?"

He looked up. Radish was already standing beside him.

He forgot this girl could move the way she moved in her previous lives. She's a good fighter and she has a strong sense of her surroundings.

She sat beside him and leaned on the tree. He also did the same and basked himself in this comforting silence. He once thought that he felt as if he belonged whenever he was with this person. He ought to hate him because he almost killed him when he hatched but he soon finds himself liking this person more.

She may sound like a useless bastard sometimes when she's supposed to be that elegant, noble lady who shouldn't be able to break a glass.

Rhae frowned at thinking like that. He stood up, about to leave but Radish stopped him before he could. He looked down; his heart fluttered. Radish was holding his sleeves while staring at him with those beautiful red eyes.

He frowned.

"What's with that look?" Rhae said and flicked Radish's forehead. He sat back down and waited for Radish to say something.

"You... why didn't you approach me for the past few days?" Radish asked. However, she looked away shyly with red ears.

Roksu finds her adorable, though.

"Eh? You want me to approach you?" He asked, grinning widely to see how she would react.

Rhae was used to seeing this bastard curse at him, throwing tantrums left and right, or making savage remarks at him but now, she's asking why he's not coming to her or accompanying her.

Does one gender change his attitude?

If so, Radish being a girl isn't so bad.

"I just realized that the want of melons is lacking." He smiled, earning a huge frown from the radish. He didn't want to do this but her expression was quite priceless. Radish blushed furiously, hitting his shoulder.

"What do you mean, melon? Perverted noodle," she hissed.

Rhae laughed and pointed at her chest, "It would have been better if these were quite the size of a melon."

Radish glared at him and crossed his arms. "Perverted noodle."

Rhae laughs and leans on the tree.

"Well, I've been thinking about what happened before."

Radish turned her pretty face at him. The thought "it's been bugging him as well" was all over his face. She looked at her feet and said, "It was just an accident."

Yeah, it was an accident but you looked like it was bugging you as well.

Rhae looked up. The sky is clear and beautiful. It's a good afternoon for a nap but he couldn't with the Radish around.

"You don't have to think about that."

A dragon's life is long as is Radish's endless reincarnation.

"Hey, Radish." Rhae wanted to test something. "Would you like to roam the world with me?"

Radish gave him a slow look. Her expression was somewhat unreadable.

"I want world domination."

"Won't you forget about that?" Rhae's voice sounded serious.