The Dragon of Despair

When Dragon's goes Extinction

Loving your enemy is a losing game.

Not only did nobles search for Radish, but the Dragons were on the hunt. The clear blue skies of the western continent were soon filled with black clouds and thunderous roars of the great beings.

The restless atmosphere reached even the deepest parts of the hollowed meadows.

Something unforgivable is about to be born.

A cursed half-existence will soon be born.

Eruhaben was on the run, trying to stop the dragons from finding Rhae. The deities have spoken about the disaster of the Dragon Halfling's birth. The countless deaths, the destroyed future, and the unending chaos that will inevitably ensue.

All with a redhead man at the very center of extinction.

"Now tell us! Where is the Vermillion Dragon?"

The older dragon started questioning Eruhaben. The father dragon was dead serious about keeping his mouth shut, responding, "I do not know."

He shakes his head, looking like a complete idiot, and continues chanting, "I do not know, I do not know," causing every dragon to become agitated just by the sound of his voice.

"THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE VERMILLION DRAGON AWAY FROM HIM!/WHAT CAN HE TEACH HIM?" The countless raging roars thundered, to the point the sky had been torn and the land trembling at their might.

"KILL HIM!" shouts the other.

"HE LEAD HIM ASTRAY!" Another cry of fit echoed.

"HE COULDN'T EVEN TEACH HIM ONE PROPER THING!" screams everyone in loath and disgust.

"PUNISH HIM! PUNISH THE TRAITOR!"

Eruhaben covered his mouth and closed his eyes. He remained seated despite the constant pressure of countless dragons attempting to get him to sing. He knew he betrayed his entire race by covering up for his child. He remained silent, watching every movement from the dragons.

Eruhaben's expression changed as soon as the Sky Dragon appeared.

The Black Egg, trembling violently as if terrified, appeared in front of him.

"You do not want this egg to perish."

The Sky Dragon threatens to reveal the Vermillion Dragon's location.

"YOU—-!"

Eruhaben stood up. His blood was boiling at the sight of the dragon stooping so low.

"You are willing to break an egg just to get me to tell you?"

The dragons looked at him in disbelief. Gold dust started to flicker. The bright light quickly filled the forest. The dragons were taken by surprise. They never expected anyone to stand up to them, especially not in this way.

"Prepare to fight!" the Ice Dragon roared as she took a stance, but the gold dust incapacitated her and knocked her down.

Eruhaben glared at the remaining dragons. They are all dragons in comparison to him, and their strength has never surpassed his. They may have reached the end of their third phase, but they are still unable to defeat him.

The golden dragon had never heard of such filth in the dragon race. Dragon's threatening someone with the use of someone or something?

He certainly didn't like the sound of something cutting the egg; he took good care in his entire life.