The Dragon goes out with his Daughter

Eruhaben stared at his blood-soaked son. He could tell that Rhae finally got his identity after passing his third growth phase miserably.

He did not congratulate him. He didn't tell him he had done well. He didn't say anything and simply placed the bundle of life in his arms.

The power he felt was so vague that it was enough for him to learn that it was terrifying. It could be a power that's out of control.

Once again, this young dragon, who was forced to go through the through the first phase from the moment of it's birth, was again forced to pass his third phase under agonizing conditions.

"My little Tara."

Eruhaben hears Rhae's broken call. He watched his own son's tear stricken face. There were no sobs, no mourful cries. He couldn't even mourn.

"I'm sorry."

A mighty and powerful dragon apologizes to a halfing.

It was unheard of, but Eruhaben understands why he's apologizing.

"I'm sorry. Your dad has to be cruel to you."

Eruhaben walks away and shuts the curtain where the father and daughter stayed. The only moment he watched was when Rhae placed the child on the bed and lay next to her, kissing her forehead as they fell asleep.

Right now, there are less than 20 dragon's left. Rhae was the cause of the dragons' extinction.

"We should seclude ourselves before the remaining dragons come against us," he said, cutting off Mt. Yelia from the rest of the world.

.

.

"Dad," Rhae says, finally exiting the room. He placed his daughter next to his brother and patted her back to sleep.The red dragon sat before him, his head bowed low..

"She... can't fall in love." Rhea started, "A child who will die miserably the moment she falls in love after bringing so much disaster around her."

A cruel curse in which she received both of her parents' curses.

"And it will continue until the blood has vanished."

Eruhaben maintained silence.

"I... don't want any harm coming to you or my brother..."

Tara's curse doesn't mean it won't harm them as well.

"Are you going to become a cruel father?" Eruhaben inquired. "I never expected you to be like that."

Rhae clenched his teeth and stared at his father.

Eruhaben, with the warm gaze of a father, looked at him and said, "You have to take responsibility and see to it that the life her mother sacrificed is safe. Your human sacrificed her life to keep your treasure alive; are you going to give up on that?"

Rhae was deeply moved by his words.

"Tara will not live like a human," Rhae explained. "I intend to raise her as a dragon."

To ensure that she does not make the same mistake he did and cause global chaos.

"That is why...she will not have any attachments to the world," even though Rhae did not want that for his child.

"You are such a cruel father, Rhaegal," Eruhaben said quietly, looking at his granddaughter. However, he is unable to interfere with his son's family. He should be a bystander, simply guiding them in the right direction.

"You have the power of omnipotence," Eruhaben said. "Alter the curse with your omnipotence."

Eruhaben simply did not want to take away a child's happy childhood.