The Dragon's First Family Bonding

The average age for a dragon is about 1000 to 2000 years old. Grandpa Eru, on the other hand, predicted that her father would outlive him.

He looked at the lovey-dovey homo couple who made everyone cringe with every act.

She remembered—she had been badmouthing her mom big time!

She freaked out.

"Grandpa." She carefully approached her grandfather and sat on his lap, "Do men give birth?"

The cool grandpa, who is only enjoying his tea, cannot help but cough so hard that he spits it out.

"What?"

"Do men give birth to babies? Only women give birth, correct?" she innocently inquired. Of course, while she is preoccupied with medicine, particularly drug manufacturing, she has no interest in humans or dragons.

She doesn't even give a damn about falling in love or something.

Eruhaben calmed himself down. Rhae is so going to get his ass kicked by the old man.

"No."

"Then, How did mom give birth to me?" She asked.

Eruhaben sensed that Tara had already met White Star.

"Did you meet her?"

"Him."

Oh, so that's why she's asking. Eruhaben nodded and wrapped his arms around her. He carried her to the bed and sat there with his tail surrounding the child and the egg.

"You know about reincarnation?"

Tara nodded. "It is a phenomenon that a soul gets reborn in a different personality," she cited perfectly. "But...they should not have any memories at all."

It appears that Rhae has yet to tell Tara anything.

"Your mother is a special one; his soul retains the memory of every life he has." It is the curse of eternal reincarnation, compounded by the loss of his beloved one.

It was so complicated that she had to pay the price of her love for her child in that lifetime.

"Just so you know. She loves you very much. You and your father." He said, "I can not tell you anything. It is your parent's responsibility to tell you, but—"

"However?" Tara questioned.

"Do not give your heart completely to someone, understand?" Eruhaben reminded her.

"Because I am a mighty dragon?" Tara asked. "But I have human blood on me as well. I am not a real dragon at all. I do not even know what love is. Dad keeps me at a good distance, as does Mom. When can I tell when I am truly in love?"

Eruhaben focused on the child. His forehead rested on hers as he said, "It is the feeling where you could not live without that person; you would follow his every move; you would want to see him all the time, to the point where you would get sick from missing him."

It is a terrible feeling that leads to everyone's downfall.

"Will the consequences affect the person I love?"

"Not just him," Eruhaben said. "You, your family, everyone around you has to suffer the downfall. That is why, this may seem cruel, but me, your father, or even your mother—do not give your heart to them. Keep them at a distance. You can act as much as you want, and we will indulge you, but you love, your soul, your everything—leave all that love selfishly for yourself."

Make yourself a priority before others.

"Only when you can accept responsibility for your love can you freely love; otherwise, don't do it at all."